Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too. Haha, if he sang all his songs, it wouldn't be a mini concert anymore. xD Not that I'm opposed to that idea.

I'll have to check out that album by The Cure! Hope you can visit Paris some day.

That's great you always post! I've watched Cops at some point. Good choices for David fashion items.

What other colors can you see this David board having? (If it was ever re-customized)? We'll probably be recustomized at some point. I really like the greens we have. Maybe something blue-ish? Just not several totally different colors.
Are there any songs (from a music genre you don't usually like) that you've enjoyed? Yes, Carrie's new album plus some of her older songs too.
Has David ever worn any fashion item you could consider wearing? I'd definitely could see myself wearing some of those vests of his.

Who would you go on a date with, if you had the chance?
Do you like your name? If not, what would you want to change it to?
If you could be any celebrity, who would you be?
Old 06-29-2012, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

A David mega concert sounds better anyway. (Hope you do check out The Cure album, or least the samples to see if it's something you'd like)

I like that customization color! Blues are always nice. I wonder when they'll ever do this board? Also great choice in David's vest.

I had a feeling you'd say Carrie. It's great that you're her new music. I'm still waiting for her music video.

--

Who would you go on a date with, if you had the chance? I do have a real life crush, but that won't go anywhere. Celebrity-wise, Lily Loveless can take me out for coffee anytime. And Naomi Watts, if she wants to dump Liev for a day, can call me.
Do you like your name? If not, what would you want to change it to? I wouldn't change it at all.
If you could be any celebrity, who would you be? Lady Gaga! Would be fun to be her for a day. Crazy costumes and all.

What song from David's self titled album would you like a studio (acoustic) version of?
If you had to evacuate your house right away, what are three things you'd grab on the way out?
Old 07-09-2012, 06:48 PM
MST Manager

I can be in the hot seat while I am here this week.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, Nikki. We usually answer the questions from a previous post, and then post a couple of questions of our own here. (see two questions above)

But we can change things up with this week! Or we can keep it as it is and go back and forth with our questions so that way we can get to know each other.

Last edited by Street Spirit; 07-10-2012 at 10:54 AM
Old 07-11-2012, 11:20 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
Hey, Nikki. We usually answer the questions from a previous post, and then post a couple of questions of our own here. (see two questions above)
So sorry. I didn't know how it worked here.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's fine. Since I do know a little about you. I do have some new questions. And maybe you have some for me!

Which Adele song (other than 'Rolling In The Deep') would you like to see David cover?
What are two TV shows that you're really into right now?
Old 07-12-2012, 03:07 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
It's fine. Since I do know a little about you. I do have some new questions. And maybe you have some for me!
Sure.

Which Adele song (other than 'Rolling In The Deep') would you like to see David cover?

Hmm. Good question. He might be able to tackle Rumor Has It.

What are two TV shows that you're really into right now?

Suits and White Collar.

Ok, your questions!

What does your screenname mean?
Would you like to moderate another board here at FF?
Old 07-13-2012, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

'Rumor Has It' could work. I'd like to see him cover that for sure.

I like 'White Collar'! I'm not following it, but I see the occasional episode and it's fun.

'Suits' I've never see but I've seen there previews and it looks good.

What does your screenname mean? It's a name of a Radiohead song from one of my favorite albums of theirs called, 'The Bends'.
Would you like to moderate another board here at FF? It's a maybe at the moment, still not sure.

What was the last David song you've listened to?
Other than David, do you have another other favorite Idols?
Old 07-13-2012, 09:04 PM
MST Manager

What was the last David song you've listened to?

Always Be My Baby. It's on my iTouch.

Other than David, do you have another other favorite Idols?

My favorite Idol of all-time is Chris Daughtry. After him, my favorites are Phillip Phillips and Adam Lambert. I also have mad love for Kelly Clarkson, the first one ever.

Have you seen Radiohead in concert?
Who else have you seen in concert, if anybody?

Old 07-14-2012, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

'Always Be My Baby' is one of my most played live/studio songs from David.

I didn't watch s5 of AI live but I caught some performances on youtube. Chris Daughtry was great! I liked him and Elliot best.

Have you seen Radiohead in concert? No. They've never come here. It would be a dream though.
Who else have you seen in concert, if anybody? Zero, sadly. Radiohead and David are at the top of my list of 'must sees'.

Do you remember which board you first posted on in ?
Have you seen any artist/group in concert?
Do you have a favorite David song from one of his albums?
Old 07-14-2012, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

What are your favourite colours?
Which aspects of being a mod do you enjoy the most/the least and which ones would you like to change (if any)?
Do you speak any languages beside English?
What would your dream day be about?
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;
Old 07-15-2012, 11:22 AM
MST Manager

Do you remember which board you first posted on in?

Yup, it was the Joey/Pacey thread at Dawson's Creek.

Have you seen any artist/group in concert?

Yes! I've been to many concerts. Some of the people that I've seen is Bon Jovi (5x), John Mayer, Lauryn Hill, The Goo Goo Dolls, Boyz II Men, Christina Aguilera, Train, Jason Mraz, Daughtry, Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, Maroon 5, Counting Crows, Janet Jackson, Alicia Keys, Paramore, Evanescence, Jack's Mannequin (2x). There are others but I cannot think of them right now. I would love to see Matchbox 20 (my favorite band), Adele and Dave Matthews Band in concert one day soon.

Do you have a favorite David song from one of his albums?

Sadly, I don't have any of David's albums. I know, I will rectify that soon.

What are your favourite colours?

My favorite color is blue. I also love chocolate brown and black (my favorite color in clothes).

Which aspects of being a mod do you enjoy the most/the least and which ones would you like to change (if any)?

I really wouldn't change anything about being a moderator. Everything (good and bad) is a learning experience and I really love having this privilege. I love talking to different people about things in common and learning new things that I would never have been exposed to without this website. I don't particularly like the pettiness of some posters, but it comes with the territory and it's a challenge that I think I've handled well over the years.

Do you speak any languages beside English?

No. I wish I did.

What would your dream day be about?

I would love to meet some of the my favorite actors, actresses, or musical groups and just talk to them over lunch and a couple of beers. That would be just great. If I cannot do that, a day at the beach/ocean is heavenly for me with my iTouch and a good book. I could also sleep all day which is just about perfect for me too, LOL.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, I'm confused, which way are we playing the game now?
Old 07-17-2012, 12:29 PM
MST Manager

So sorry! I confused everyone. I will stop answering questions and go away now.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh no, don't go away! You should play. I was just confused as to how we're playing it, taking turns posting questions or one person answering. Please don't go away.