Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2017, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
I get what you mean when you say it's not always easy. I remember watching a bit of football (that felt wrong to type, it's called soccer!) and it took ages for either team to score.
It's football! xD Anyways, yeah it can take a lot of time and sometimes the match can end without either team scoring at all. But in some games they score several goals in a matter of minutes so it varies.

Quote:
Have you seen part 4? I'll say some good things about the third too. There are some funny moments, I still liked seeing the main cast back, and Carrie Fisher made a cameo appearance in it so that was cool.
I'm pretty sure I haven't if I haven't seen part 3. Aw, that's lovely Carrie Fisher made a cameo.

Quote:
That's why I'm not spoiling you just in case you want to give it a watch too.
That's very considerate of you. Btw, I think you asked a while back if I'm looking forward to any movies this year and I said no, but I'm actually looking forward to seeing the live action version of The Beauty and The Beast.

Quote:
Everything is fine. What I was worried about, I think it'll be okay. Hopefully things will fall in place. Glad for that too.
That's good to hear. And we did a good job with the count!
Old 01-18-2017, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
It's football! xD Anyways, yeah it can take a lot of time and sometimes the match can end without either team scoring at all. But in some games they score several goals in a matter of minutes so it varies.
It is for many, I know. But I hear football and I see an ovalish, curved shaped ball people throw and kick while wearing helmets and padding. Have fun watching future games, hopefully with some awesome scoring.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I haven't if I haven't seen part 3. Aw, that's lovely Carrie Fisher made a cameo.
Here's a small clip of Carrie Fisher from the film if you want to watch.

Quote:
That's very considerate of you. Btw, I think you asked a while back if I'm looking forward to any movies this year and I said no, but I'm actually looking forward to seeing the live action version of The Beauty and The Beast.
I saw a clip of from the movie not too long ago. I hope you enjoy it! They're doing more live action Disney movies. They did Cinderella which I haven't seen yet and I hear they are making a Mulan one. I wonder what else.

Quote:
That's good to hear. And we did a good job with the count!
Old 01-18-2017, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It is for many, I know. But I hear football and I see an ovalish, curved shaped ball people throw and kick while wearing helmets and padding. Have fun watching future games, hopefully with some awesome scoring.
That's handegg. Thanks, I hope so too! It's match day today again! They lost their last match so the streak is broken, but I hope they can get back to winning today.

Quote:
Here's a small clip of Carrie Fisher from the film if you want to watch.
Thanks for the link! That was pretty funny.

Quote:
I saw a clip of from the movie not too long ago. I hope you enjoy it! They're doing more live action Disney movies. They did Cinderella which I haven't seen yet and I hear they are making a Mulan one. I wonder what else.
Yeah it looks good. The Beauty and the Beast is one of my top 3 Disney movies. I saw the Cinderella movie, it was good. Another one is Maleficent, although it's not based directly on Sleeping Beauty. Mulan sounds interesting!
Old 01-26-2017, 10:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Hey again! Sorry I haven't been dropping by. Been busy with work.

Any plans this weekend?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-28-2017, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
That's handegg. Thanks, I hope so too! It's match day today again! They lost their last match so the streak is broken, but I hope they can get back to winning today.
I remember you calling it that. You can't win them all. The exciting part is not knowing what will happen. Have a great time watching all those games!

Quote:
Thanks for the link! That was pretty funny.
Fun to see her pop up for a Star Wars reference.

Quote:
Yeah it looks good. The Beauty and the Beast is one of my top 3 Disney movies. I saw the Cinderella movie, it was good. Another one is Maleficent, although it's not based directly on Sleeping Beauty. Mulan sounds interesting!
Oh nice. I'm not sure what my favorite Disney movie is. I think I said Lion King awhile back but that wasn't a proper answer. I like them all differently I guess you can say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

Any plans this weekend?
Hey! How are you? Nothing really. I was thinking of watching a movie. Maybe Split or La la land but I'm not in the mood to leave the house.
Old 01-31-2017, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

Any plans this weekend?
Hey Lindsay Don't worry about it, that's totally understandable.

My weekend was all about chillin' and football. (I did have a budding migraine on Saturday so I slept a lot.) How's your week going, and any plans for the upcoming weekend?

Quote:
I remember you calling it that. You can't win them all. The exciting part is not knowing what will happen. Have a great time watching all those games!
You really can't and they had a bad spell that lasted for 4 consecutive matches (including 2 losses) and it was hell, especially when my bae was struggling too. But they came back beautifully last weekend, both the team and my bae too. Sorry for all the details you didn't ask for.

Quote:
Fun to see her pop up for a Star Wars reference.
Yep, always fun!

Quote:
Oh nice. I'm not sure what my favorite Disney movie is. I think I said Lion King awhile back but that wasn't a proper answer. I like them all differently I guess you can say.
Oh, Lion King is totally the best Disney movie. But I get the point of liking them all.

Quote:
Hey! How are you? Nothing really. I was thinking of watching a movie. Maybe Split or La la land but I'm not in the mood to leave the house.
My sister wants to see La La Land before the Oscars too so we probably will.

So I guess I'm getting back into looking for apartments again to finally buy my own (I went to see a number of them mostly in 2015 but stopped doing it actively mainly because my special kind of apartment saving account had a minimum time of saving which I reached in the last quarter of 2016). I recently found a pretty awesome one which I went to see twice (second time I even took my uncle who has some expertice on the that field with me) and I was seriously considering it. But, I decided not to make an offer to buy it, informed the real estate agent tonight about it. I just had too much doubt about it and I think I should be absolutely sure if I'm gonna buy something as big and long lasting as my own apartment. So I'm hoping I'll be at peace with this decision, as I continue to keep looking and saving more money.

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 02-01-2017 at 05:59 AM
Old 02-03-2017, 02:11 AM
Moderator Manager

Jas, I haven't seen La La Land yet but I've heard really good reviews. Plus with all the awards buzz surrounding the movie, I've gotten curious. Any plans this weekend?

Laura, btw! How did you celebrate your birthday? Also, good luck in your search for another apartment. Don't regret not picking it. I'm sure you'll find the perfect one soon. I have no plans yet but most likely dinner & coffee with friends tomorrow and on Sunday, I'll visit my grandma, mom & nephew.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you, Lindsay! The day was a pretty usual one for me it being a Thursday, but I did have a lunch with my sisters at an Indian restaurant. And thanks for the good luck wishes! Yeah, I believe so too, that one just wasn't the right one for me but it's out there somewhere.

Sounds like a lovely weekend, hope you've enjoyed spending time with your friends and family. We're going to celebrate by niece's birthday today, she turned 6 yesterday, so that will be nice for sure.

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 02-06-2017 at 10:50 AM
Old 02-05-2017, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Linds! No plans other than the usual shopping.

I've missed wishing you a happy birthday, Laura, I'm so sorry. Happy belated !
Old 02-05-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's okay, thank you!
Old 02-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you had the best day. Oh and good luck on apartment hunting and buying when you find the right place!
Old 02-06-2017, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, it was nice. And thank you, I believe the right place for me somewhere out there.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

There is, you'll find it when the time is right.

So I just wanted to say vaguely that I have a lot of my mind right now and I'm feeling down and sometimes I feel like I can't go online (personal stuff, I'll be okay, and I still do go online) so I apologize if my posting is not where it should be now or in the future. I'll do my best on all my boards to keep them going. Hopefully things will brighten up.
Old 02-09-2017, 11:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Laura, how did your niece's birthday party go? For the past 2 years I've been going to a lot of kiddie parties lately.

Jas, awww hope you are well. Cheer up and take your time. If you need to talk, send me a PM.

Old 02-10-2017, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for that offer, Linds. I'm not ready to talk and not sure if I will be, but if I am I might take up your offer and send a PM..