Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2016, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Chace Crawford and Tony Romo on Red Carpet July 2016 | POPSUGAR Celebrity

Quote:
1 million. The number of subscribers Chace Crawford on Instagram. The actor revealed in Gossip Girl has never ceased to attract fans. And Tuesday 12 July, the handsome 30-year wanted to surprise its subscribers by posting a picture of him and his nephew, followed by a message: "I just want to say thank you to all my amazing fans ... As Always of love ! You are the best. Hello me and my nephew Rivers ... "Has he wrote.

A picture posted by Chace Crawford (@chacecrawford) on Jul 12, 2016 at 4:45 pm PDT

Hundreds of comments

Minutes later, hundreds of comments were already posted in the cliché, mixing "I love you" and "you are too good." This is a real wave of declarations of love to each photo published by actor. And rightly heart side, the one who shared his life with Rachelle Goulding, does not yet seem to have found the shoe Fits.

Back to the movies!

Good news for fans: he will soon return to the cinema. Monday, July 11, Chace Crawford attended the premiere of the film in Los Angeles Undrafted. He was also accompanied by his friend and former co-star Jessica Szohr. Directed by Joseph Mazello, the film will highlight a university baseball player who sees his dreams shatter when not selected for the championships major league. Aaron Tveit, Tyler Hoechlin or Manny Montana are announced in the cast. The output of this feature film is scheduled for 15 July in the United States.

Find this article on telestar.fr

Donna
Old 07-14-2016, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lots of awesome news.

Dallas Cowboys: Actor Chace Crawford on what happened at Tony Romo's bachelor party* | SportsDay

Quote:
Actor Chase Crawford, the brother of Candice Romo and brother-in-law of Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, joined the Rich Eisen Show and talked about the couple's first date, playing golf with a young Jordan Spieth and attending Tony Romo's bachelor party.

On whether he went to Tony's bachelor party

Chase Crawford: I did actually. It was kind of either like we do Vegas or we do something cool. And we went to like West Virginia. We went to West Virginia, we rode like ATVs. We went out there, we fished. The ATV tour was amazing and we did like a zip-line thing. The Masters was on that weekend. We sat around and watched The Masters.

Ukee Washington, Chace Crawford make an Eagles-Cowboy bet on 'The Talk'

Quote:
CBS3 anchor Ukee Washington will cohost The Talk for the third time tomorrow, sitting alongside regular panelists Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Aisha Tyler and Sheryl Underwood.

But this time, Washington makes it interesting.

Chase Crawford, former star of Gossip Girl and current star of baseball flick Undrafted, is the guest on tomorrow's show. He also happens to be the brother--in-law of Cowboys QB Tony Romo. Crawford's sister, Candice, is married to Romo, who executive produced the movie with Crawford.

Washington coudn't pass up the opportunity to mention the rivalry between the Eagles and Cowboys. "You know I bleed Eagle green, being from Philadelphia," Washington reportedly tells Crawford. The duo then make a friendly wager about their respective favorite teams.

Washington is no stranger to The Talk. In fact, he's so good at cohosting, CBS execs cast him in a small roll on the Robin Williams sitcom The Crazy Ones. Of course, Washington has show biz in his blood. His cousin is Denzel Washington.

Watch Washington at 2 p.m. tomorrow on CBS3.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Thanks for posting.

Baseball comedy 'Undrafted' strikes out swinging - LA Times

Donna
Old 07-16-2016, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Chace Crawford reveals Ed Westwick got flirty with his grandmother at actor's 30th birthday bash - Mirror Online

Donna
Old 07-19-2016, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

That is, uh, interesting.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

I agree.

Donna
Old 07-22-2016, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Chace Crawford Calls Himself a Dallas Cowboys Groupie! | Chace Crawford : Just Jared

Quote:
Chace Crawford chats on the phone while running errands on Tuesday (July 19) in West Hollywood.

The 31-year-old Gossip Girl actor recently premiered his new baseball movie Undrafted in Hollywood.

Earlier this week, Chace chatted about his new movie with USA Today where he shared that his entire family attends every Dallas Cowboys home football game to support brother-in-law Tony Romo.

“I grew up a massive Cowboys fan, I love Dallas sports,” Chace told the newspaper. “I mean, our Christmas card from 1991 was all of us in Starter Cowboys jackets and white turtlenecks, sitting by the fire place. It was hilarious…I’m definitely a Cowboys groupie.”

15+ pictures inside of Chace Crawford out in WeHo…

Donna
Old 07-24-2016, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Chace Crawford Talks Golf With Tony Romo & ‘His Boy’ Jordan Spieth | Chace Crawford, Jordan Spieth, Tony Romo : Just Jared

Quote:
Chace Crawford picks up some takeout from Tender Greens restaurant on Thursday (July 21) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 31-year-old Undrafted star recently dished on his favorite golfer as well as his friendship with brother-in-law, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.

“Tiger [Woods] is my all-time favorite, but it has to be [Jordan] Spieth right now,” he told USA Today. You know, I’m a Dallas boy.”

“Tony used to play golf – he doesn’t much anymore – and one time we were at his house and he said, ‘Hey, let’s hop on the course and play a quick five or six holes,’” he continued. “So, we pull up and see this kid, and he’s got ‘Jordan Spieth‘ written on his bag. It was years ago, he was 17 then and had just graduated high school and was going to college, and I got to play like five or six holes with the kid. He was obviously a wizard around the green. It was amazing.”

“Anyway, it turns out he did pretty well for himself. Spieth comes to a few Cowboys games and comes to the house after, so I kinda know him. I’m a huge Spieth fan. That’s my boy,” he added.

10+ pictures inside of Chace Crawford grabbing food in West Hollywood…

Donna
Old 07-30-2016, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Lea Michele & Taylor Lautner Step Out For Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation Blue Diamond Gala | Chace Crawford, Lea Michele, Taylor Lautner | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Lea Michele beats the heat in a cute romper while arriving at the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation Blue Diamond Gala held at Dodger Stadium on Thursday (July 28) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old actress joined her Scream Queens co-star Taylor Lautner for the event, along with Chace Crawford, after working on the show’s second season earlier in the day.

“Got this place all to myself tonight.. Well almost! Tonight at the Blue Diamond Gala at Dodger Stadium ft. FLEETWOOD MAC,” Lea shared up on Instagram before enjoying the concert.

Donna
Old 08-07-2016, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Sat. Practice Report: Prepping For The Blue-White Scrimmage; Other Notes | Dallas Cowboys

Quote:
Oscar-winning actor and longtime Cowboys fan Denzel Washington and his son, HBO’s Ballers actor John David Washington, visited training camp for the second straight year. Denzel Washington spoke to the team after practice. Also in attendance was Gossip Girl actor Chace Crawford.
I hope that some pics come out.

Donna
Old 08-10-2016, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

'N Sync Reunites for JC Chasez's 40th Birthday | E! News

Quote:
Music producer Dallas Austin, actor Chace Crawford, 5 Seconds of Summer singer Luke Hemmings, reality star Brody Jenner, screenwriter Simon Kinberg, choreographer Spencer Liff, actress Tara Reid and director Bryan Singer also hit up The Nice Guy in West Hollywood.

Donna
Old 08-14-2016, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

STK LA's Celebrates their 1 Year Anniversary in Style - LA Guestlist

STK LA celebrated their 1 Year Anniversary last night at their new home in the W West Los Angeles-Beverly Hills. Having a Gossip Girls reunion, Chace Crawford and Jessica Szohr caught up at STK LA last night and had an intimate conversation at the Living Room bar after their dinner. Dania Raimerez wore a stuning bright blue jumpsuit, looking hot for her hubby on their date night, where the two held hands and stayed close all throughout the evening. Ali Landry was also on a date night with her husband, where the two cheered with glasses of prosecco and shared plates of skirt steak and green beans. Tia Mowry and her family dined on-the early side, sharing STK’s infamous Lil BRGs and truffle fries, before heading home to put their five-year old son to sleep by his bed-time. Other celebs spotted at STK LA included Baller’s star Omar Benson Miller, Kyle Massey, Taylor Dayne and Downtown Julie Brown.

Donna
Old 08-19-2016, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Rothenberg Ventures is reportedly collapsing - Business Insider

Quote:
A Silicon Valley venture capitalist spent so much money that his firm is reportedly falling apart at the seams and may be under investigation by the US Securities and Exchange Commission.

Sarah Buhr and Connie Loizos at TechCrunch report that several top execs at the firm have left in recent days, citing founder Mike Rothenberg's excessive spending.

One person told TechCrunch that the SEC is looking at the firm after an employee alerted the agency to possible wire fraud and breach of fiduciary duty.

TechCrunch detailed Rothenberg's outlandish expenditures, including but not limited to:

Tickets to the Golden Globes
A birthday party for actor Chace Crawford
Executive producing a video for Coldplay
A suite at the Super Bowl
A $2,000-a-month membership with a private-jet service
For some perspective: TechCrunch did some calculations based on the amount that the firm has under management, and Rothenberg likely has less than $940,000 to fund the entire operation. According to a quick Google search, a suite at the Super Bowl costs about $400,000.

Business Insider tried to reach out to Rothenberg, but the firm's website is down and the company could not immediately be reached for comment.

Read more over at TechCrunch.

Donna
Old 08-25-2016, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Charlize Theron & Chace Crawford Hit Up Coldplay Concert | Chace Crawford, Charlize Theron : Just Jared

Chace Crawford is All Smiles Jetting Out of LAX | Chace Crawford : Just Jared

Donna