Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2014, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Chace News/Appearances #15: Chace Has A Lot of Projects Coming Out, We Can't Wait For News When They Are Coming Out!!

The Latest News About Chace:

* Chace on Jimmy Kimmel
Part I
Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Lizabetta Lautner (View Post)
Me too,

Not sure of what to think about this:

Chace Crawford & Rachelle Goulding: Reunited in LA | GossipCenter - Entertainment News Leaders

I guess that we will find out in time.

Miles Teller Gets Behind the DJ Booth at Hakkasan Las Vegas! | Miles Teller : Just Jared

Now I want pictures of him in Vegas.
Thanks for the news, sorella.

Chace Crawford Holds Hands with a Girl After Night Out! | Chace Crawford, Rachelle Goulding | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Chace Crawford attempts to hail a cab while outside The Dime bar on Friday evening (August 29) in Los Angeles.

While he waited, the 29-year-old actor held hands with a girl who looked similar to his ex-girlfriend Rachelle Goulding.

Chace confirmed his breakup from the model in July of this year on Sydney’s The Kyle and Jackie O Show saying he’s “traveling too much right now.”

10+ pictures inside of Chace Crawford getting cozy with a girl in L.A…
I don't believe that it is Rachelle because this girl is shorter than Chace and Rachelle is about his height.

Vegas24Seven.com | Photos: Miles Teller Celebrates Labor Day Weekend with Star-Studded Group – Saturday, Aug. 30

Quote:
This past weekend (Saturday, Aug. 30) Hakkasan Nightclub Las Vegas had the Labor Day Weekend festivities in full party mode as “Ten Feet Tall” artist Afrojack manned the decks into the early hours of the morning. The evening was a star-studded affair as “Fantastic Four” star Miles Teller was spotted celebrating the holiday weekend in true Vegas fashion at the hot spot. Joined by a number of close friends including Chace Crawford and Jessica Szhor of “Gossip Girl,” “Vampire Diaries” star Nina Dobrev and “Glee’s” Jenna Ushkowitz, the group took in the sights of the destination while partying the night away at a VIP booth located on the fourth level of the nightlife mecca.

The group arrived just after midnight and took their place on the main stage. All dressed to the nines, the quickly got their night started with a celebratory toast and began dancing to Afrojack’s heart-pumping set. As the night went on, Teller hopped into the DJ booth and took over Hakkasan’s iconic CO2 button and blasted the crowed with the icy smoke as partygoers shouted with excitement. Seemingly in good spirits, the group fully enjoyed their time as they took photos with one another, sipped cocktails and danced the night away before making their way out of the nightspot around 3 a.m.

Earlier in the day, the group was spotted enjoying the desert sun as they indulged in a VIP Bungalow at WET REPUBLIC at MGM Grand. As legendary DJ icon Tiësto had the party heating up with his chart-topping hits, the talented starts spent the day sipping cocktails and feasting on delicious eats while mingling with one another and their fans.

- See more at: Vegas24Seven.com | Photos: Miles Teller Celebrates Labor Day Weekend with Star-Studded Group – Saturday, Aug. 30

Donna
Old 09-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the new thread and news, Kitty-Kat.

Old 09-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

You're welcome sorella.

Donna
Old 09-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope we get more news soon.

Old 09-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

'Gossip Girl' Blake Lively Serena Van Der Woodsen Role Almost Went To Lily Collins? 'Mortal Instrument' Star Was Up For CW Role : TV : Mstarz

Quote:
Could you have imagined Gossip Girl with a different leading lady? Well that might just have been the case if Lily Collins had gotten her way. The Mortal Instruments star says that she tested and was hoping to get a role on the CW series but was crushed when it didn't work out that way.

The series, which would go on to span six seasons and star Blake Lively, Ed Westwick, Leighton Meester and Chace Crawford among others, would have been entirely different had Collins been casted.

She spoke candidly about losing out on the role in the October issue of Marie Clarie, saying that at the time she thought she'd never get over the loss.

"I tested for Gossip Girl. I wanted to be in it so badly, I thought at the time it was the end of the world," the 25-year-old actress explained of the missed opportunity.

However, while she had to deal with the rejection, she says that her life wouldn't have turned out the same had she gotten the role.

"But now I think, 'Well I would have got pigeon-holed, have had to move to New York, leave high school and be signed away for six years," the star explained. "I wouldn't have done the films I've done, and everything would have been so different."

Lily can next be seen in the romantic comedy Love Rosie, which will premiere later this year.

For more on Collins interview pick up the magazine on newsstands now.

Donna
Old 09-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the news.

Old 09-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Bustle

Quote:
The resident Teen Wolf hottie (as far as I’m concerned) finished filming a new project called Undrafted last year, and it is now waiting for a release date. Because of my love for Hoechlin, I’m crossing my fingers that the project will be released soon. The movie also stars Gossip Girl’s Chace Crawford.

Donna
Old 09-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great news.

Old 09-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Drake, Chace Crawford and More Hollywood Hunks—See the List of Celebs That #RichKids' Dorothy Wang Should Date! on Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills | E! Online

Quote:
Chace Crawford

Dorothy lives the real-life version of "Gossip Girl," except it takes place in Beverly Hills instead of NYC. So a real-life Nate Archibald only seems fitting. Plus, have you seen him? Their babies would literally be flawless! xoxo

Donna
Old 09-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think Chace would date her.

Old 09-12-2014, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Me neither.

Sunday we should get some news.

Donna
Old 09-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chace was out last night and his left arm is in a sling. He might not be able to do the triathlon, I guess we will see.

Chace Crawford Photos - Celebs Dine Out At Craigs - Zimbio

Quote:
Celebrities dine out at Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood, California on September 12, 2014. Pictured: Chace Crawford
ETA:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ot-Craigs.html

Quote:
Chace Crawford injured his left arm and wore a sling at West Hollywood hotspot Craig's on Friday evening.

Thankfully there was no sign of a cast, meaning the 29-year-old actor probably just sprained or strained his appendage.

The Gossip Girl hunk last made headlines for allegedly canoodling with reality starlet Audrina Patridge at a Malibu beach bash last month.

Regardless, Chace - born Christopher - has been single since announcing his break-up with Canandian model Rachelle Goulding in July.

The 6ft Texan has not graced the silver screen since What To Expect When You're Expecting in 2012.

The A-list romantic comedy received dismal reviews, but still managed to gross $84.4 million worldwide.

Crawford will next appear in Warren Beatty's long-awaited Howard Hughes biopic, which hits US theatres May 21.

The untitled drama also stars Martin Sheen, Annette Bening, Alec Baldwin, Candice Bergen, Matthew Broderick, and Lily Collins.

Last edited by Jade Lizabetta Lautner; 09-13-2014 at 05:56 PM
Old 09-14-2014, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

My poor baby.

I am glad there isn't a cast on his arm.

ETA:

http://media.justjaredjr.com/2014/09...ks-really-hot/

Quote:
Chace Crawford keeps his look laid-back in jeans and a button-up blue shirt while out on Friday night (September 12) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 29-year-old actor was making his way to the celebrity hotspot Craig’s Restaurant for the night.

While out, Chace was spotted with a pretty serious sling on his left arm.

Currently, Chace is working on the Untitled Warren Beatty Project with stars like Lily Collins, Taissa Farmiga, Matthew Broderick, Alec Baldwin, and Martin Sheen.

10+ pictures inside of Chace Crawford heading out…

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 09-14-2014 at 06:01 PM
Old 09-18-2014, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

aw poor chace i hope he is doing better now

I don’t want realism, I want magic ✨
Old 09-19-2014, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Inside 'Friends' Central Perk Opening Party, Miles Teller's One Night Fling (Photos) - TheWrap

Quote:
“Gossip Girl” cast mate Chace Crawford turned up for support, as did a delegation from “Glee” (Jenna Ushkowitz and Dianna Agron) who have been shooting together in recent days.

Crawford pulled a “Leo,” trying to stay low-profile in a dark navy baseball cap inside one of DiCaprio's former favorite hangouts. Scott “Kid Cudi” Mescudi, who plays Cedric, did not mind a high perch on the back of a couch, wore a t-shirt with holes in it, and posed for Rachel Nichols to take photos.