Old 05-08-2015, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the picture and link.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I am so excited, I am. I updated the OP. I wonder if it will still be set in the 1800's?

Donna
Old 05-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for updating the opening post.

Good question, sorella.

Old 05-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome. I can't wait to learn more about the show.

Donna
Old 05-11-2015, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait either.

http://rubyshub.com/news/chace-crawf...oom-soon/1050/

Quote:
Former Gossip Girl star had booked a lead role of Billy in the ABC pilot formerly called Boom earlier this year in 2015. He had filmed the pilot, and was waiting for it to be picked into series. 4 days ago, ABC had announced that few pilots has been picked into series with Boom being one of them. The show will be produced in Utah. Now that the pilot has been picked into series, we will get to see our favorite pretty boy Chace Crawford on our TV screens again. The last time we saw him every week on our TV series was when he starred in Gossip Girl for years. The show had gone off air in December 2012. For his portrayal as Nate Archild in the show, Chace had won four Teen Choice awards from 2008-2011.

The untitled television series is a drama that revolves around the lives of Billy and Cody, played by Chace Crawford and Rebecca Rittenhouse. They dream of a life beyond their working class roots, and together they move to “The Bakken” that is located in North Dakota. Booming after the huge oil discovery in the history of America. They will soon find themselves pitted against a ruthless tycoon who compels them to bet something big and put everything on the line, including their marriage. At this point, I have no idea when the series will air, but according to some sources it could turn out to be a new fall series. Since the ABC announces its 2015-2016 schedule on tuesday, I guess we will find out soon.

The new show includes Don Johnson, Chace Crawford, Rebecca Rittenhouse, Caitlin Denver, India De Beaufort, Scott Michael Foster, Mario De Angelis, Yani Gellman, Amber Valletta and many more. The drama is written by Josh Pate and Rodes Fishburne, directed by Jonas Pate and produced by Tone Krantz, Rodes Fishburne, Louis G. Friedman, Josh Pate and Don Johnson.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the news.

More news:

ABC Upfronts: Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick in New Shows

Quote:
You know you love them

It’s a Gossip Girl reunion on ABC. Both Nate Archibald and Chuck Bass—excuse us, Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick—have new shows on the alphabet network.

Crawford stars in OIL, which will air on Sunday nights starting in the fall, and concerns the oil business. (What else?) From the looks of the trailer, though things start off poorly for Crawford’s Billy, he proves himself to be something of an upstart.

Westwick, meanwhile, stars in Wicked City, which takes place in Los Angeles in the 1980s; it has an American Psycho meets Rock of Ages vibe. Westwick is a serial killer who calls into a radio stations and dedicates songs to his victims before killing them. So this time Westwick is really, truly bad—not just a smug but ultimately sympathetic jerk.

Wicked City, however, won’t air until midseason.

So much for your dreams of a crossover episode.

ABC’s Fall 2015 Schedule – See the Full Lineup! | ABC, Television : Just Jared

Quote:
ABC just released the Fall 2015 schedule and it looks very similar to last year’s schedule!

Shonda Rhimes‘ shows, Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal, and How to Get Away with Murder, all remain in the same time slots as last year in the Thursday night block. The new Shondaland pilot The Catch is absent from the schedule, so we can assume it will take over How to Get Away with Murder‘s slot in the Spring.

“Our new slate of shows continues the momentum from last year,” ABC Entertainment Group president Paul Lee said. “ABC was the most buzzed about network, and the only major network to hold on to its audience and to grow in the target demo. Our 2015-16 schedule, with new shows and returning favorites that reflect our commitment to world-class storytelling, will solidify ABC’s place as the network that raises the bar for what viewers expect from broadcast television.”

Click inside for the entire Fall schedule on ABC….
ABC’s Fall Schedule

Monday
8:00 p.m. “Dancing with the Stars”
10:00 p.m. “Castle”

Tuesday
8:00 p.m. “The Muppets”
8:30 p.m. “Fresh Off the Boat”
9:00 p.m. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”
10:00 p.m. “Quantico”

Wednesday
8:00 p.m. “The Middle”
8:30 p.m. “The Goldbergs”
9:00 p.m. “Modern Family”
9:30 p.m. “black-ish”
10:00 p.m. “Nashville”

Thursday
8:00 p.m. “Grey’s Anatomy”
9:00 p.m. “Scandal”
10:00 p.m. “How to Get Away with Murder”

Friday
8:00 p.m. “Last Man Standing”
8:30 p.m. “Dr. Ken”
9:00 p.m. “Shark Tank”
10:00 p.m. “20/20”

Saturday
8:00 p.m. “Saturday Night Football”

Sunday
7:00 p.m. “America’s Funniest Home Videos”
8:00 p.m. “Once Upon a Time”
9:00 p.m. “Oil”
10:00 p.m. “Of Kings and Prophets”
So excited.

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 05-12-2015 at 07:46 PM
Old 05-13-2015, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It looks so good to me!! Can't wait!
Old 05-13-2015, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I can't wait for the fall to come now.

Donna
Old 05-13-2015, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome and thank you for everything.

Who’d You Rather? Ed Westwick Or Chace Crawford Looking Hot And Plugging Their New ABC Shows – - Socialite Life Socialite Life

Quote:
Did you guys know that two of the hottest lads from Gossip Girl are both making their way to ABC this coming television season?

That means we can prepare for plenty of bromantic moments with Ed Westwick and Chace Crawford. The handsome actors were on the red carpet last night–sadly, they did not pose together–as they plugged their upcoming shows at the ABC Upfronts in New York City.

Bless the Upfronts, they really do bring the hottest of dudes together. So, what can we expect Ed and Chace to be doing on our TV screens?

Well Ed will be murdering people in Wicked City and Chace will be dealing with the perils of oil in, umm, Oil. Yeah, they got really clever with that name didn’t they. Hopefully one of these shows will make an impression on audiences. Wicked City seems like it could be good–plus, evil Ed is quite excellent–and Oil is almost like grimy Dallas.

Good luck with your shows, boys! But now it is time for us to put aside your talents for a moment and judge you based solely on your looks! Come on reader we need to know, Who’d You Rather? Ed or Chace? Me–I’m gonna go with Ed. But ask me again tomorrow and I might change my mind. Check out the gallery for photos to help you decide, then vote in our poll below.
Ed Westwick Blond Hair | POPSUGAR Beauty

Quote:
Two of our favorite Upper East Siders, Ed Westwick and Chace Crawford, made an appearance at ABC's upfront presentation on Tuesday, promoting their new shows for the Fall. Ed will appear in Wicked City, while Chace jumps into OIL, which will take the time slot of Revenge.

While we love this mini Gossip Girl reunion, we couldn't help but freak out over Ed's blond hair.

What do you think of Ed's new look?
Ed Westwick & Chace Crawford Are Both Heading to ABC! | Aja Naomi King, Alfred Enoch, Billy Brown, Chace Crawford, Charlie Weber, Ed Westwick, Erika Christensen, Jack Falahee, Karla Souza, liza weil, Matt McGorry, Rebecca Rittenhouse : Just Jared

Quote:
Ed Westwick and Chace Crawford suit up and look super suave while walking the carpet at the 2015 ABC Upfront presentation on Tuesday (May 12) at Lincoln Center’s Avery Fisher Hall in New York City.

The guys were there to promote their new shows, Wicked City and Oil, respectively. Ed‘s co-star Erika Christensen and Chace‘s co-star Rebecca Rittenhouse were also there!

Also in attendance at the event were How to Get Away with Murder stars Aja Naomi King, Alfred Enoch, Jack Falahee, Matt McGorry, Karla Souza, Charlie Weber, Liza Weil, and Billy Brown.

Oil will air on Sunday nights at 9/8c starting this fall while Wicked City will become a mid-season replacement. How to Get Away with Murder will stay in its Thursday night time slot.

Old 05-14-2015, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome. Thanks for the articles.

Disney In Depth: ABC’s Stellar New Primetime Schedule

Quote:
Building on the Rhimes brand is The Catch, to premiere Thursday nights in Murder‘s timeslot during midseason. Mireille Enos plays a fraud investigator about to experience major professional and personal obstacles, as the elusive trailer suggests. Oil appears to mix Dallas, Revenge, Empire, and the short-lived Dirty Sexy Money in a drama starring Don Johnson and Chace Crawford. Of Kings and Prophets, following Oil on Sunday nights, stays within the realm of powerful families. In this case, this has a biblical flair.

Donna
Old 05-16-2015, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ooh thanks for those! i really can't wait for this show!!
Old 05-20-2015, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome and thank you for the article.

Chace Crawford & Chloe Bennet Look Perfect For Disney International Upfronts | Alfred Enoch, Chace Crawford, Charlie Weber, Chloe Bennet, Elizabeth Henstridge, Josh Peck, Ming Na Wen, Scott Michael Foster, Taissa Farmiga, Zach Gilford : Just Jared

Quote:
Chace Crawford is handsome in a suit while attending the Disney Media Distribution International Upfronts held at Walt Disney Studios on Sunday (May 17) in Burbank, Calif.

The 29-year-old actor was joined by Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s Chloe Bennet, Elizabeth Henstridge, and Ming-Na Wen.

Taissa Farmiga, Scott Michael Foster, Alfred Enoch, Charlie Weber, Zac Gilford, and Josh Peck were also spotted walking the purple carpet.

“2night, I got 2 meet one of my most inspirational women & heroine other than my mom. @shondarhimes, you are the real deal. #DMD15Upfront,” Ming-Na tweeted on the same night about Shonda Rhimes.

30+ pictures inside of Chace Crawford and Chloe Bennet at the Disney Media Distribution International Upfronts…

Old 05-21-2015, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome and thanks for the article and pics.

Donna
Old 05-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're very welcome.

Old 05-23-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I can't wait to see more news about the show.

Donna