Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

And we the dreamers chase forever, so at least in that we’ll be together…

I never thought I’d do this, but unfortunately my time to step down as moderator and step away from Fan Forum has come.

I started posting on the site as a kid in high school, a huge fan of multiple shows represented here, and with more in common with the people I met online than the ones I saw in everyday life. The people on this site got me through some of my worst and best times through high school and college, and for that I will always be grateful.

I’ve been wrestling with this decision for almost a year due to my chosen profession and it’s proximity to Kate/One Tree Hill, and I finally decided it wouldn’t be an issue to continue posting/moderating Kate’s board until I was out of school as long as I wasn't posting about work, but that date is soon approaching. I’ve enjoyed the years I’ve spent on Fan Forum, moderating this board as well as posting on others, so I’m sad to go but I feel this is the best move for me in the long run.

Thank you so much to everyone who has posted on this board and made this experience one I will always remember. I’ll still be around until a new moderator is appointed, and after that I hope y’all will still keep in touch through Twitter (@StephUnspoken if you don’t already follow me on there) as I probably will not be on Fan Forum at all.

Stephanie

*Stephanie
Old 11-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Awwwww, Steph I was hoping this wasn't what this thread would say when I clicked it, but I understand your decision and wish you the best of luck with everything in the future. You've been a great mod and an amazing co-mod so thank you for all of the time that you've put into this board. You'll definitely be missed.
'Cause I have overcome,
More than words will ever say
Old 11-21-2010, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

I know I haven't posted here in a long time, but Steph i'm really sad to see you step down. I understand your decision completely, but just know that you'll be missed dearly. You did an amazing job and the board won't be the same without you.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'd just like to echo the things that have already been said. Steph, I along with everyone else doesn't want you to go, but I fully understand why you've chosen to stand down. You've been a fabulous mod and have done so much for the board and all of us that post on it, so thank you. You'll be missed, no doubt about that.

I'll definitely try to stay in touch over twitter. Thanks again, and good luck!!

Richard

Old 11-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awe Steph I'm sad to see you step down. Good luck with everything!
Old 12-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, this saddens me so much, Steph! But I definitely understand why you've come to this decision. You've been nothing but amazing when it comes to modding this board and you will surely be missed! See you around on Twitter!

"I make music for the ears,
not for the eyes."
Adele | Catch
Old 12-19-2010, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks so much for your support, I'm definitely going to miss this place after being on almost every day for over 2 years (and over 6 on FF in general)

*Stephanie