Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

My dad found this site and sent me the link to it. There are several things that I didn't know about Kate that is interesting to know, so I thought I'd share. Kate Voegele Trivia and Quotes on TV.com

We have so much to be proud of Kate for! The new album, One Tree Hill, her designing these Oakley sunglasses, the fact that she was sweet enough to take the time to answer so many fan questions on Twitter last night and that she's doing a live video chat tonight...it's not even hard to appreciate Kate because she does so may great things that you can't not love her.

"Gravity Happens" is #9 on iTunes in the United States and #10 on iTunes in Canada! THAT IS SO CRAZY!!
'Cause I have overcome,
More than words will ever say
Old 05-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

she is ahmazing congrats to her
hopefully she gets more time on oth next season

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 05-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Excellent to hear how well Kate's been doing on iTunes
Old 05-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

According to my friend, "Gravity Happens" moved up to #2 on the pop albums charts and #7 overall! This is so crazy. This is going to make her even more famous, with everyone seeing the album on the "Top Albums" list when they go into the iTunes store.

Question, just to get some more conversation going in here: Over the past week, with so much going on with Kate-related things, what have you been most proud of her for? What was the thing that most recently made you think "this is why I love her"?
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 05-18-2011, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, that is just fantastic :o Way to go Kate!

On a sidenote, I got an advertisement for Kate's new album on the sidebar of my Facebook... but could that be just because I'm a fan of hers or is it normally there? I know I do get region-specific advertising there as well.

I don't know if there is one single thing I can say that I am most proud of her for... perhaps it's just being herself, putting everything she can into her music, and appreciating all the support from her fans. The fact that she gives us fans shoutouts, and replies to our comments for her makes her amazing.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:12 AM
Elite Fan

That is so awesome! Yay for Kate!

Hmm, what I am most proud of...

"I make music for the ears,
not for the eyes."
Adele | Catch
Old 05-20-2011, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Wow, that is so cool Bryan! I don't know if it was because you're a fan of hers, but if it was just a normal advertisement then that is super great because any and all forms of "Gravity Happens" promotion helps.

I asked this question because I was SO proud of Kate for allowing this album to bring her even closer to her fans. When she had the Twitter party and then the live video chat the next day I was SO proud of her. Especially how, during the live video chat, she was only supposed to be there for 25 minutes and the website was going to kick her off but she kept going and didn't want to leave and only left when she got cut off and had no other choice. That just made me smile so big.
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 05-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

I'm proud of her for everything she's accomplished.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 05-23-2011, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

That definitely makes her awesome for staying until the very last minute.

I'm proud of her for always being there for the fans no matter what. Through all her success, she's always thanking her fans and making sure we are up to speed with whatever it is she is doing.

not for the eyes."
Adele | Catch
Old 05-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Yes! Perfectly said Catch. All her tweeting, and then the video of the making of "Sandcastles" really showed that. She's always keeping us updated.

Also, I don't know if any of you know, but fans in the US were only able to order the physical "Gravity Happens" CD online and have it shipped to them instead of being able to buy it in stores, and since they ended up being shipped out late, US fans didn't get the CD on May 17th when it was released. So instead of making them wait (or be stuck buying it twice if they bought it on iTunes if they didn't want to wait), Kate uploaded the songs to the internet in the form of a bunch of download links and she sent the links to the people who had purchased the physical copy but hadn't gotten it yet. So fans that had pre-ordered the album but didn't have it for the release because of shipping problems were able to download all of the songs from the links Kate sent out and didn't have to wait. I thought that was SO sweet. She didn't have to do that at all, but she did.
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 05-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

Aww that's so sweet of Kate to do that I'm just glad that I was able to get my copy in the store, that's one good thing about living in Canada in this case
Old 05-25-2011, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, that is so sweet and generous of her! <3

not for the eyes."
Adele | Catch
Old 05-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not surprised that she did something like that. That's super sweet. This is one of the reasons why I look up to her.

Y'all should try this; Can you name the Kate Voegele Opening Lyrics? by ser101 | Online Games & Trivia by Sporcle.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 05-30-2011, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the quiz Got them all.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Good job Bryan! And good thinking Melly posting that here. Sadly that's the only Kate quiz on Sporcle, but it's super fun to do!
'Cause I have overcome,