Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2011, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Kate News Thread #8: Keeping up with everything that Kate's doing leading up to her 3rd record!

• Kate's new album, A Fine Mess is on sale now, along with her debut album Don't Look Away!
  • Kate's new iTunes Sessions are out now, including acoustic performances of songs from A Fine Mess, a new cover, and a new original song!

To stay up-to-date on all of Kate's activities, be sure to follow her on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook!
'Cause I have overcome,
More than words will ever say
Old 02-18-2011, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Recent tweets:

Quote:
best new artist indeed best new artist indeed - katevoegele's blog
Quote:
recording vocals today! it's a studio weekend...
Quote:
no wonder i got lost on the way to the studio today..my gps's voice language somehow got set to afrikaans..
Quote:
...suppose that if my travels ever take me to africa i'll know how to tell someone to turn left now..hah
Quote:
ME TOO RT @carlalea1 @katevoegele That's so funny!I sure hope that your travels do bring you to South Africa-that would just be awesome!
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 02-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for bringing over her latest tweets I've got more:

Quote:
finishing up song numero dos for the record the lap steel on this song is rocking me right now
Quote:
Why oh why did i wear the vintage boots with holes in the bottom on the day the clouds decide to rain on LA??
I really can't wait now! Getting excited
Old 02-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

I didn't know what a lap steel was but I searched it on Youtube and it sounds awesome! I can't wait to hear how Kate used it in the song!!

And thank you for bringing those over Bryan
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 02-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, thanks for bringing over the tweets.

She's so cute, I hope she knows it's me when I message her since I changed my username.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 02-19-2011, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
In the studio singing some vox In the studio singing some vox on Twitpic
Really excited now
Old 02-21-2011, 01:17 AM
Elite Fan

new tweets:

Quote:
i never understand why on flights they make announcements like 'this is a VERY full flight'..isn't it just full or not full? #sickofairports
Quote:
LOVE RT @leah_x3 @katevoegele @kiri_boo @givemetragedy22 three years ago today since our first KV show! aww. seems like so much longer.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 02-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
studio all day and night. mission: four songs in the three days... coffee should be named executive producer of this record
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 02-21-2011, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
little cabernet and lotta penne alla vodka break in the studio carbs galore = energy to finish all this stuff tonight #totallylegitexcuse
Sounds like she really can't wait for us to hear the new stuff... gets me REALLY excited!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

So many of her recent tweets have been about being in the studio and recording and I'm so excited because of it too! She's definitely succeeding at getting us all pumped up for her album. Hopefully we will get an official release date soon now that she's getting closer and closer to finishing and now that spring is coming so quickly.
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 02-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

More tweets!

Quote:
Another great day in the studio! Doesn't get much more fun than record making Another great day in the studio! Doesn't get much more f... on Twitpic
Quote:
This, for all who asked, is a lap steel. And it sounds like heaven This, for all who asked, is a lap steel. And it sounds like h... on Twitpic
Quote:
recording hand claps in the studio is always awesome..surprisingly kind of a challenge 2 get a bunch of people to clap on beat together haha
Quote:
Why is it that no nyc cab drivers know how to get ANYWHERE in the city?I have seriously had 2 pull out my ipad &gps it 4 them every day haha
Quote:
@Kayla_Q happy birthday girly!!
Quote:
tea and coffee and time to punch out vocals all day
Quote:
getting my jimmy buffett on and singing a song about the beach! it's helping me pretend it isn't 20 degrees outside
Quote:
glad my laptop that crashed managed 2 recover every single paper from college & NOT the really important journals and songs. #technologyfail
Quote:
@leah_x3 well i think you are way more than good enough! just saying
Quote:
this guy is my hero this guy is my hero - katevoegele's blog
Old 03-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Most recent tweets:

Quote:
cutting more vocals today! i'll have some studio footage soon...i seem to have misplaced the camera i took it on but i WILL find it haha
Quote:
happy march loves!
Quote:
i'm in love with #colderweather by @zacbrownband ...they were brilliant on Letterman!!!
Quote:
i am never going to learn to cook if whole foods continues to offer delicious fresh cooked green beans and salmon and every other food ever.
Quote:
concur 100% RT @StephenColletti This isn't the final do, but I think it should be. http://t.co/CeT0wW
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 03-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

I was hoping someone would post her latest tweets here, since I did the last set. Thanks Arielle for bringing them over
Old 03-06-2011, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
i wonder if the vegas airport kindly offers free wi-fi so that you have an extra $14.95 to pop into the slots in front of your gate...
So THAT is why so many things in Vegas are so cheap... so visitors can put down more on gambling!
Old 03-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Sorry it was so late, I didn't realize that those tweets hadn't been posted yet. Thank you for that other new one, too

It makes sense Either way Vegas is going to get your money, it's Vegas
'Cause I have overcome,