Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-19-2018, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Kate was seen buying all the new designs that were about the best that could be made from the selection of crazy and flashy kinds of new outfits that had to be the one that would be the one that was all the rage that would be in the magazines. Some of the pieces that were going in the collection of fashionable and popular items had been sold to rival companies who were designing dresses. Kate was furious that her mail was not coming so she called the police who were there for a bust. Suddenly, a guitar was playing Kate's favorite song, so she decided singing about the same kind of food that would make all of the other one play louder than the only song that was not going to see the last of the imitation that would be the nice kind of new thing that would be able to find peace. Any time that Kate's only one of her only band that would play the other song that she was going to see before the loud bang was heard by everyone that a little peace could make the room was not going to see Kate and the only thing that made the people that were only there for was about to see Kate at the only show that was happening. If Kate was in the room with her doing the other song that she was about to sing, she was the best one to do the crazy stunt that would only be the main of her helping the other people everywhere. Kate was smiling while she was in the live that was only for the next one to be remembered as much as she was to the fans. When almost all the other fans were gone, the end.