Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 04-20-2011, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate
Old 04-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed
'Cause I have overcome,
More than words will ever say
Old 04-20-2011, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed to
Old 04-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed to receive
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 04-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed to receive from
Old 04-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed to receive from screaming
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 04-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed to receive from screaming fans
Old 04-21-2011, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed to receive from screaming fans in
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 04-22-2011, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed to receive from screaming fans in tutus

It was the first word that came to mind and I couldn't resist
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 04-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed to receive from screaming fans in tutus behind

Randomness like that makes these stories fun to do
Old 04-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed to receive from screaming fans in tutus behind pillars
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 04-24-2011, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed to receive from screaming fans in tutus behind pillars. Then

"I make music for the ears,
not for the eyes."
Adele | Catch
Old 04-24-2011, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed to receive from screaming fans in tutus behind pillars. Then they
Old 04-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

The audience in the venue where Kate had covered Hallelujah wore a shiny new black dress which made Kate smile. Pieces of confetti floated above the stage and mobs had trashed sections everywhere. Kate suddenly jumped circles around her new award and, excited, broke seven mirrors. Luckily, everyone loved Kate and Amy's duets of their new album called All You Wanted Forever. Several people believed that after writing songs a dove would fly over LA, captivating the imaginations of billions of people all over Canada. After the third day of February, Kate wondered if anyone remembered when she first played guitar. Fans everywhere got to watch her performance live on TV as she sang Angel for someone special and wondering how such an amazing talent could be on this tiny body and still blow away the fans every time. Kate and Amy decided to go to the Grammys where they won 5 awards, including the Best Song By A Female Artist when they suddenly jumped through piles of confetti thrown from every angle into circular shapes that kaleidoscopically were making rainbows reflecting mirror images into magical paintings. Faces of Kate smiled towards everyone in the crowd as she thanked them for everything. Several people were singing songs as speakers appeared on surrounding the fans in a small circle were jumping up into bundles of cupcakes covered with sprinkles. Then, Kate decided to dedicate her life towards improving her mission to inspire people. In the next month, stories were told involving the very delicate penguin in hiding behind Kate and her best friends. Until sunset, they performed all requests that Kate managed to receive from screaming fans in tutus behind pillars. Then they built
'Cause I have overcome,