Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2010, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new
'Cause I have overcome,
More than words will ever say
Old 08-31-2010, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album.

*Stephanie
Old 08-31-2010, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One
Old 09-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One week
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 09-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One week she

*Stephanie
Old 09-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One week she decided
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 09-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One week she decided to
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 09-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One week she decided to ask

*Stephanie
Old 09-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One week she decided to ask Brett
Old 09-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One week she decided to ask Brett to
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 09-06-2010, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One week she decided to ask Brett to play
Old 09-06-2010, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One week she decided to ask Brett to play a

*Stephanie
Old 09-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One week she decided to ask Brett to play a few
Old 09-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One week she decided to ask Brett to play a few chords
'Cause I have overcome,
Old 09-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Kate was a singer who grew up in Ohio and had talent like Celine Dion. She decided to start creating her new songs by playing guitar and writing touching lyrics. Once she met a fan who could make smiles appear on Kate's pretty face, she told Brett about her fan club, and he joined because he wanted to promote her new album. One week she decided to ask Brett to play a few chords on

*Stephanie