Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2012, 12:09 PM
  #1
Fan Forum Hero

 
Pattinson's Pitbull's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
Castle
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 76,412
Robert/Jacob Thread #2 Because no one makes dirty and sweaty look so sexy...


Credit to Creationsjules



Credit to nyflan






Credit to Fanpop

Reasons We love Jacob
#1 Because he has a heart for animals.
#2 Because loves Rosie
#3 Because he loves Marlena
#4 Because he's sentimental
#5 Because he's a hard worker.
#6 Because he's a sweet soul.
#7 Because he has an intuitive relationship with animals.

Jacob Jankowski Supporters
#1 LoveMeSomeJelliot
#2 Natesgal55
#3 happy mom
#4 LostinKP
#5 Guinevere
#6 ღfaithfully
#7 Bailey030303
#8 missygurl88
__________________
~Caitlin
Castle & Beckett
'Because Beckett loves her Goober' .


Last edited by Pattinson's Pitbull; 03-15-2012 at 04:48 PM
Pattinson's Pitbull is online now  
Old 01-19-2012, 01:09 PM
  #2
Elite Fan

 
Bailey030303's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 48,042
Thanks for opening Cait............

I have already been in tears and this is only reading the book. First when Jacob had to put down Silver Star...**gulp** And I think the whole thing with old Jacob being in a nursing home brings back memories of my aunt that was in one before died hit me. Also the fact that he had 5 children and not one could take him? That makes me really sad...I do like the back forth between old Jacob and young Jacob. Oh God the scene with Jacob drunk with Barbara an the other woman......... And he throws up! Poor kid.
__________________
Robert Pattinson ღ Sempre
Lost In You
You helped me see
The beauty in everything

Bailey030303 is offline  
Old 01-19-2012, 01:15 PM
  #3
Fan Forum Hero

 
Pattinson's Pitbull's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
Castle
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 76,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
Thanks for opening Cait............

I have already been in tears and this is only reading the book. First when Jacob had to put down Silver Star...**gulp** And I think the whole thing with old Jacob being in a nursing home brings back memories of my aunt that was in one before died hit me. Also the fact that he had 5 children and not one could take him? That makes me really sad...I do like the back forth between old Jacob and young Jacob. Oh God the scene with Jacob drunk with Barbara an the other woman......... And he throws up! Poor kid.
Welcome bb!

and yeah the book will have you in tears. But it's SO good right? Don't you just love Jacob? He feels insanely guilty after that night with Barbara poor baby.
__________________
~Caitlin
Castle & Beckett
'Because Beckett loves her Goober' .

Pattinson's Pitbull is online now  
Old 01-19-2012, 07:20 PM
  #4
Elite Fan

 
Bailey030303's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 48,042
Jacob is a gem...he's such a good guy. I can't stand August, he is definitely going to be trouble.
__________________
Robert Pattinson ღ Sempre
Lost In You
You helped me see
The beauty in everything

Bailey030303 is offline  
Old 01-19-2012, 08:21 PM
  #5
Fan Forum Hero

 
Pattinson's Pitbull's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
Castle
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 76,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
Jacob is a gem...he's such a good guy. I can't stand August, he is definitely going to be trouble.
You have no idea....
__________________
~Caitlin
Castle & Beckett
'Because Beckett loves her Goober' .

Pattinson's Pitbull is online now  
Old 01-20-2012, 06:59 AM
  #6
Elite Fan

 
Bailey030303's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 48,042
Dirty boy.......

__________________
Robert Pattinson ღ Sempre
Lost In You
You helped me see
The beauty in everything

Bailey030303 is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 06:29 PM
  #7
Fan Forum Hero

 
Pattinson's Pitbull's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
Castle
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 76,412
Damn I love that necklace
__________________
~Caitlin
Castle & Beckett
'Because Beckett loves her Goober' .

Pattinson's Pitbull is online now  
Old 01-20-2012, 06:33 PM
  #8
Elite Fan

 
Bailey030303's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 48,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
Damn I love that necklace
I am hoping to pick up the DVD tomorrow and I can see that necklace up and personal.

Well August and Jacob have had their brawl. They were not doing anything when August arrived in their tent but he apparently has noticed how Jacob and Marlene had looked at each other. That man is crazy! And cruel...I can't stand that he has hurt Rosie when she has not cooperated.
__________________
Robert Pattinson ღ Sempre
Lost In You
You helped me see
The beauty in everything

Bailey030303 is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 06:47 PM
  #9
Fan Forum Hero

 
Pattinson's Pitbull's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
Castle
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 76,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
I am hoping to pick up the DVD tomorrow and I can see that necklace up and personal.

Well August and Jacob have had their brawl. They were not doing anything when August arrived in their tent but he apparently has noticed how Jacob and Marlene had looked at each other. That man is crazy! And cruel...I can't stand that he has hurt Rosie when she has not cooperated.
YAY!!!


Yeah he's got issues cause of his disorder and that doesn't excuse him one bit but it's adds to why he's such a mental case.
__________________
~Caitlin
Castle & Beckett
'Because Beckett loves her Goober' .

Pattinson's Pitbull is online now  
Old 01-20-2012, 07:58 PM
  #10
Elite Fan

 
Bailey030303's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 48,042
How Marlena could have married August is beyond me...she's so young. I guess he was better than the banker.
__________________
Robert Pattinson ღ Sempre
Lost In You
You helped me see
The beauty in everything

Bailey030303 is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 08:03 PM
  #11
Fan Forum Hero

 
Pattinson's Pitbull's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
Castle
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 76,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
How Marlena could have married August is beyond me...she's so young. I guess he was better than the banker.
He was just charming with her and lived this exciting life and she'd had this mundane life so I can see how that was appealing. But like she says in the book she didn't know the other side to August until a few weeks into their marriage and she was trapped cause her family disowned her sadly August and the circus was all she had till Jacob showed up.
__________________
~Caitlin
Castle & Beckett
'Because Beckett loves her Goober' .

Pattinson's Pitbull is online now  
Old 01-20-2012, 08:05 PM
  #12
Sired to Klaus

 
Glader|4|Life's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 46,881
TFTNT, Twinee Love the title

I am going to go all mod now.. but don't forget to add any new threads that you start into the main intro thread.. please?? It makes our jobs as mods alot easier Thanks.
__________________
"I'll always love you, Elena ....
.... I'll always love you to"
Stefan Salvatore Elena Gilbert
|| DYLAN O'BRIEN ☆☆ || Icon
Glader|4|Life is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 08:08 PM
  #13
Fan Forum Hero

 
Pattinson's Pitbull's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
Castle
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 76,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
TFTNT, Twinee Love the title

I am going to go all mod now.. but don't forget to add any new threads that you start into the main intro thread.. please?? It makes our jobs as mods alot easier Thanks.
You're right i'm sorry I'm so bad at that...Being a bad mod when I don't.
__________________
~Caitlin
Castle & Beckett
'Because Beckett loves her Goober' .

Pattinson's Pitbull is online now  
Old 01-20-2012, 08:10 PM
  #14
Sired to Klaus

 
Glader|4|Life's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 46,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
You're right i'm sorry I'm so bad at that...Being a bad mod when I don't.
You are most certainly anything but a bad mod, Twinee I just wanted to remind everyone... We all have such an awesome time on here that sometimes we just forget
__________________
"I'll always love you, Elena ....
.... I'll always love you to"
Stefan Salvatore Elena Gilbert
|| DYLAN O'BRIEN ☆☆ || Icon
Glader|4|Life is offline  
Old 01-20-2012, 08:12 PM
  #15
Fan Forum Hero

 
Pattinson's Pitbull's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Robert Pattinson
Castle
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 76,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
You are most certainly anything but a bad mod, Twinee I just wanted to remind everyone... We all have such an awesome time on here that sometimes we just forget
I'll improve on it promise
__________________
~Caitlin
Castle & Beckett
'Because Beckett loves her Goober' .

Pattinson's Pitbull is online now  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Robert Pattinson Fan
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:59 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright © 1998-2014, Fan Forum.