Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-26-2014, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

Robsten Dreams: NEW PIC: Robert Pattinson As Jerome Fontana In 'Maps To The Stars' Robert Pattinson Life: New/Old Video of Rob and Dane DeHaan Filming Life in Toronto
Robert Pattinson Plays the Guitar On Death Grips ' "BIRDS" | Robsten Dreams

Robert Pattinson Life: Corbijn talks about working on LIFE's post production and new Image of the movie
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 11-28-2014 at 06:26 PM
Old 11-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you!!!
Old 11-29-2014, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
Good point Cait
Thanks B.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

There's a new fan picture of Rob at Los Angeles County Museum Of Art now posted on Robert Pattinson Life from November 29, 2014.

Here's the link, Robert Pattinson Life: New Fan Picture of Rob at LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art) - November 29th
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher
Old 11-29-2014, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks. Lucky lady there
Old 11-30-2014, 05:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Pretty done with the ship wars ladies If you love Rob then you're a good fan that's all there is to it. Doesn't matter who he's with. Its about Him not who he's dating.

Let's just get back to what this thread is about the news regarding Rob and his career
I was told this was the thread that was discussing him and Twigs. So if not here then where? Cause the chances of Twigs getting her own board is like .000002%. Idk if it's worth considering, but they seem pretty serious and some people really like them as a couple. I've checked out this board and I'm positive I saw a thread of him and an elephant lol, so why not one of he and his gf?
And Heaven accept you.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

Robert Pattinson Life: Fan Picture of Rob in NYC
According to the source, he took the picture about 1 week ago, but we are not sure of the date

Robert Pattinson Life: Rob and The Rover Nominated at the 4th AACTA Awards

Ciak Magazine posted a new image from Life. Looks like some footage of the movie was shown at the Giornate di Sorrento

And also from @ciakmag, the first look at the Italian poster of the movie.

Here's the link, Robert Pattinson Life: New Image of Rob from LIFE and Italian Poster

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 12-03-2014 at 09:50 AM