Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

His hair looks better appears to have cut it

Max❣️Liz
Old 11-22-2014, 10:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

The excerpts in Us Weekly are taken from FKA Twigs' interview with USA Today, a very well-respected newspaper. Not gossip.

Those new pictures are cute! Thanks for posting
Old 11-23-2014, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There are new fan pictures of Rob in L.A. from November 22, 2014 now posted on Robsten Dreams.

Here's the link, New Fan Pictures of Rob in LA - 11.22.14 | Robsten Dreams

I think that media has fallen for PRob and he is showing the media and some fans exactly what he wants them to see and honestly I don't think anyone would know or care who she is without Rob's assistance.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-23-2014, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still think that this is a well-timed PR stunt and that this won't be the last time that someone uses Rob and Kristen's names to try and establish a career.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 11-23-2014 at 10:43 AM
Old 11-23-2014, 12:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
There are new fan pictures of Rob in L.A. from November 22, 2014 now posted on Robsten Dreams.

Here's the link, New Fan Pictures of Rob in LA - 11.22.14 | Robsten Dreams

I think that media has fallen for PRob and he is showing the media and some fans exactly what he wants them to see and honestly I don't think anyone would know or care who she is without Rob's assistance.
She was already pretty well-known before she started dating him. I had friends telling me about her music months before I knew anything about her dating Rob. In fact, most of the people I know who are fans of hers didn't even realize they were dating. That goes to show you how little her fans care about that. They care about her music, not who she dates. As for her fanbase, she does indeed have a pretty large one. And I'm not quite sure what you mean by this being a well-timed PR stunt. In order for that to be the case one of them would have to be releasing something in order to drum up publicity. Her album came out 4 months ago and he doesn't have anything coming out anytime soon. Therefore, there's nothing for either of them to be drumming up publicity for.

Last edited by GRITS83; 11-23-2014 at 12:31 PM
Old 11-23-2014, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
She was already pretty well-known before she started dating him. I had friends telling me about her music months before I knew anything about her dating Rob. In fact, most of the people I know who are fans of hers didn't even realize they were dating. That goes to show you how little her fans care about that. They care about her music, not who she dates. As for her fanbase, she does indeed have a pretty large one. And I'm not quite sure what you mean by this being a well-timed PR stunt. In order for that to be the case one of them would have to be releasing something in order to drum up publicity. Her album came out 4 months ago and he doesn't have anything coming out anytime soon. Therefore, there's nothing for either of them to be drumming up publicity for.
I think that Rob has chosen this PR stunt to take the media and fan attention away from his and Kristen's personal life and all of this attention on this investment and Rob does help Kristen's Oscar campaign because no one is focusing on her in the tabloids just Rob and I think that PRob will done with this soon enough.
Old 11-23-2014, 06:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I think that Rob has chosen this PR stunt to take the media and fan attention away from his and Kristen's personal life and all of this attention on this investment and Rob does help Kristen's Oscar campaign because no one is focusing on her in the tabloids just Rob and I think that PRob will done with this soon enough.
So he's chosen this "PR stunt" that involves his personal life to take away attention from his personal life? I'm sorry but that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I've been a fan of Rob's for a long time and to even suggest that he would choose to be involved in any sort of PR stunt, especially one involving his personal life, is totally disrespectful to him.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
So he's chosen this "PR stunt" that involves his personal life to take away attention from his personal life? I'm sorry but that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I've been a fan of Rob's for a long time and to even suggest that he would choose to be involved in any sort of PR stunt, especially one involving his personal life, is totally disrespectful to him.
Just because there is a difference of opinion doesn't and should not make anyone feel they are any less of a fan than anyone else and I don't think Rob has had anything that would be considered to be complimentary towards either the media or tabloids within the last year and now he all of the sudden is okay with the paparazzi following him everywhere a few months later so that's why I think that something is up here. I watched and enjoyed "The Rover'" and I felt that Rob was proud of his work in that movie but most of the time the people interviewing him were not all that interested in having that conversation with him.
Old 11-23-2014, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Girls lets not do this shall we? Be respectful to each other please.
Old 11-23-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Girls lets not do this shall we? Be respectful to each other please.
I have said what I have wanted to say about this issue and I think that difference in opinion is okay and to be expected sometimes but that shouldn't make anyone feel like they are a bad fan just because there may be a difference of opinion.
Old 11-24-2014, 11:04 AM
Loyal Fan

He's like the luckiest guy in the world, dating her. I'm incredibly jealous he goes to all of her shows and he spends time with this fascinating woman. Her whole spirit is mesmerizing.
And Heaven accept you.
Old 11-24-2014, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty done with the ship wars ladies If you love Rob then you're a good fan that's all there is to it. Doesn't matter who he's with. Its about Him not who he's dating.

Let's just get back to what this thread is about the news regarding Rob and his career

Last edited by SIC PARVIS MAGNA; 11-24-2014 at 03:40 PM
Old 11-25-2014, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good point Cait

Max❣️Liz