Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, love the title it's so true. He really needs to make more songs. His music is just terrific.
T!!! awesome to see you bb!

and Thank you! Glad you like the title
Old 11-09-2011, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, love the title it's so true. He really needs to make more songs. His music is just terrific.
In some recent written interview, he said that he has been writing a load of songs in between filming breaking dawn so let's hope that he'll at least release them as soon as possible even if he's not going to release a full album.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait for more music from him.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinKP (View Post)
In some recent written interview, he said that he has been writing a load of songs in between filming breaking dawn so let's hope that he'll at least release them as soon as possible even if he's not going to release a full album.
Oh he said that! that makes me happy! I hope we can get some more songs from him.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's exciting hehe
Old 11-13-2011, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe he'll perform them somewhere, if not record them officially. Either way, it's exciting news, for sure!

icon: Spike it up
Old 11-13-2011, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy mom (View Post)
Maybe he'll perform them somewhere, if not record them officially. Either way, it's exciting news, for sure!
I wonder when we will hear his new songs. I mean, apart from the sountracks he's been part of, the covers he's made were legally released? I love the fact he has new music material.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's good to know he's found time to work on his music even with his busy acting schedule.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's good to know he's found time to work on his music even with his busy acting schedule.
I agree I almost want him to focus more on his music right now.. I just love his voice and the way he sings... it is very haunting and lovely!!

I just love that Rob is such a multi-talented guy.. not only do we get to see him being awesome on screen but we also get to hear his music and how awesome he is at creating it
Old 11-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If I could get to where he was playing I'd be there no doubt.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It’s a similar story with music. Pattinson is a talented musician and for a while he thought that music might be his career. He had a track on the first Twilight soundtrack. But ask him how it’s going now and he looks like he’d rather pull out his own teeth than talk about it.

“Erm, I’m just writing stuff. I don’t really know. It’s very easy to get labelled. I don’t really know how to go about the music stuff just now.”

Maybe his success as an actor has got in the way?

“Completely,” he says, looking sheepish. “For some reason everyone wants to s**t on actors more than anyone else.”

To be fair, there can’t be much time for music.
Since Pattinson finished shooting Breaking Dawn, he’s made Cosmopolis with David Cronenberg and Bel Ami, an adaptation of a Guy de Maupassant story of the same name, with Uma Thurman. Didn’t he want to have a break?

“The world moves so quickly now,” he says. “You’ve always got to have stuff lined up. Especially me. Anyone who got big in the last few years, the Twitter age, your shelf life is so short because people’s opinions change so quickly. You’ve got to give constant updates or announcements, even if the movie doesn’t exist, just to have something to announce.
Source

Well I have a feeling though that even though he'll still be trying to write new stuff, he won't be releasing new music any time soon though oh well cos I think he's mainly trying to focus on his acting career now.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

He's right and it sucks cause he'll be labeled as that actor who's trying music when if they really knew him at all they'd know music was his first love and not acting. Glad he's writing though that's nice to know Thanks Jo.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting interview!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
I agree I almost want him to focus more on his music right now.. I just love his voice and the way he sings... it is very haunting and lovely!!

I just love that Rob is such a multi-talented guy.. not only do we get to see him being awesome on screen but we also get to hear his music and how awesome he is at creating it
His voice is so unique and lovely, indeed. Just makes you want to hear more from him.

His musical talents are not lost on his fans, for sure.

I was just listening to 'It's All On You' (over and over) again the other day - so beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
If I could get to where he was playing I'd be there no doubt.
I'm sure you would be! I think it's great that Rob has fans who so ardently support his music career, as well.

Old 11-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm sure you would be! I think it's great that Rob has fans who so ardently support his music career, as well.
I'd support that man in anything anytime hehe
Old 11-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Even if he would just sing nursery rythmes, you bet we'll all support him too.