Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-30-2010, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by missygurl88 (View Post)
And you're jealous of me? I wanna go to Forks and do the Twilight tour!
Hahaha I've always wanted to go to the east coast NY especially.and I'm pretty excited to go they have a twilight tour bus with and edward and jacobs face on one side. The tour supposed to include bella's house, the boundary line, first beach and la push etc
Old 07-30-2010, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
Hahaha I've always wanted to go to the east coast NY especially.and I'm pretty excited to go they have a twilight tour bus with and edward and jacobs face on one side. The tour supposed to include bella's house, the boundary line, first beach and la push etc
You're making me wanna jump on a plane to Forks I love NY and NYC but there's no tour buses with Rob and Taylor on the sides here

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 07-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You're making me wanna jump on a plane to Forks I love NY and NYC but there's no tour buses with Rob and Taylor on the sides here
sorry lol NYC may not have a tour bus but I know it's awesome hehe maybe one day u can make it down to forks alright gotta get to bed early day ahead of me night missy
Old 07-30-2010, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
sorry lol NYC may not have a tour bus but I know it's awesome hehe maybe one day u can make it down to forks alright gotta get to bed early day ahead of me night missy
I have a semi-plan to get there

Night Caitlyn

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 07-31-2010, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

KEEP VOTING FOR THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2010

PLEASE, DONT YOU FORGET TO SUPPORT THE TWILIGHT SAGA AND ALL THE CAST. THE MOVIE (NEW MOON) AND THE CAST ARE IN MANY CATEGORIES SO GO VOTE AND VOTE EVERYDAY EVERYTIME YOU CAN!!!!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS YOUR FAMILIES AND STRANGERS TO VOTE!!!!!

VOTING A LOT, THEY WILL WIN ALL, AND MAKE THE EVENT A HIT LIKE LAST YEAR!!!!!!

VOTE HERE: Teen Choice Awards 2010 - Extras

YOU CAN CHECK THE NOMINEES IN THE EVENT OFFICAL SITE. HERE IS A LIST OF SOME TOO:
Twilight "New Moon" sweeps 2010 Teen Choice Award Nominees | HollywoodNews.com

REMEMBER, VOTE VOTE AND VOTE AND.....KEEP VOTING.........

THE EVENT IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!

AND FINGERS CROSSED MOST OF THE CAST WILL ATTEND LIKE LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2010, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's what I was going for
Oh so that's why you would love The Cullens and Bella on TB.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I have a semi-plan to get there

Night Caitlyn
Semi plan is better than no plan at all hehe
Old 08-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Missy, I LOVE your icon, hun

Old 08-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oooh lovely wallies!

Ya know there's a scene in Eclipse that I don't think gets brought up enough. The scene when Edward and Bella are leaving her house and she says it's dangerous for them to be apart during the battle. I love the line she says 'How many times do we have to proof that? I'll be worried, you'll be worried and we'll both be vulnerable' I seriosuly love how she brings up that it's worse for them to be apart Edward of course agrees with her. I know it's not a kissing scene but I truly love that scene just shows how much they need one another.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ That is definitely a great scene, Cait. The only thing I dislike about it, is that they don't have Bella BEG Edward to stay with her. In the book she is adamant about Edward being with her, but in this part of the movie, Bella is like 'I can't make you choose between me and your family' oh blah, blah, blah!!! Of course you can Bella and you should know that Edward would always make sure that his family could handle things without him!! I really wanted to smack Bella in that part aswell Okkkkk, so maybe that scene was one my least favs in the movies, but it was great in the books
Old 08-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oooh lovely wallies!

Ya know there's a scene in Eclipse that I don't think gets brought up enough. The scene when Edward and Bella are leaving her house and she says it's dangerous for them to be apart during the battle. I love the line she says 'How many times do we have to proof that? I'll be worried, you'll be worried and we'll both be vulnerable' I seriosuly love how she brings up that it's worse for them to be apart Edward of course agrees with her. I know it's not a kissing scene but I truly love that scene just shows how much they need one another.
ITA I love that part....it has to be my favorite Bella part in the whole movie...cause I'm like FINALLY you are showing Edward so love in this movie. .....she was but still I loved that scene. I like how she thinks them being apart always makes things worse and it's true cause they are stronger and better together.

Like when Edward was fighting Riley and Victoria, Bella helped him. so they can always be there for each other.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
^ That is definitely a great scene, Cait. The only thing I dislike about it, is that they don't have Bella BEG Edward to stay with her. In the book she is adamant about Edward being with her, but in this part of the movie, Bella is like 'I can't make you choose between me and your family' oh blah, blah, blah!!! Of course you can Bella and you should know that Edward would always make sure that his family could handle things without him!! I really wanted to smack Bella in that part aswell Okkkkk, so maybe that scene was one my least favs in the movies, but it was great in the books
Heh you crack me up went from liking the scene to not so much haha I just love that scene the fact that she is like we are worse apart we need to be together. I liked that she said that line I can't make you choose. She knows he would choose her but I think she felt she had to just say that. Kinda like when someone offers you something and it's just natural to be like 'oh you don't have to do that' even though you really want them to do that. It's like that in this situation she wanted Edward to stay with her but felt she had to say that and Edward only reaffirmed it instantly that he'd pick her in an instant. Anyway that's just my 2 cents on it. It's one of my fav EB scenes from the movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
ITA I love that part....it has to be my favorite Bella part in the whole movie...cause I'm like FINALLY you are showing Edward so love in this movie. .....she was but still I loved that scene. I like how she thinks them being apart always makes things worse and it's true cause they are stronger and better together.

Like when Edward was fighting Riley and Victoria, Bella helped him. so they can always be there for each other.
Yes most definitely one of my fav Bella scenes. I agree her showing how much she needs and loves him and knows they are just worse apart. Which is true and yeah they worked together to defeat victoria. I know that's not how it was in the book but I loved that they added that. That she didn't think twice to risk her life to save his
Old 08-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cait, I get what you are saying, but they change Bella way to much!! I mean I know that they wanna make her somehwhat independent in the films, but come on!! I would beg my fiancee to not go out and fight aswell. It's just such an unBella thing to do. Edward is always having to reaffirm everything with Bella, it just gets tedious at times and this is one of the times where I just think 'ENOUGH, Bella, you know exactly how Edward feels about you'

I know, I am always contradicting myself with these books and movies, because they are so damn annoying at times. Like I think 'if Edward didn't love Bella so much, I would actually hate the girl for all she does to this man!!' I mean, I honestly think Edward and Bella belong together but I really believe Edward is just to good for her at times. Edward is the only thing that keeps me coming back to this series and of course ROBWARD
Old 08-03-2010, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I can see why you'd be frustrated with that I do, but remember back in the books it pretty much took till the end of NM for her to finally get that yeah Edward really loves me I finally get and see that. She's always been so insecure when it's comes to Edward I mean her lines in NM say it perfectly. When she says "It doesn't make sense for you to love me I'm nothing...I'm human..nothing.." I don't know why she is but she's still in the mindset that she isn't good enough for Edward's love and needs to have it reaffirmed but she is. I think now with Eclipse being over that isn't in question anymore especially with her saying 'I love you more' after her kiss with Jacob and Edward instantly forgetting what had just happened with J cause she does love him more. Anyway I think that Bella is past that now with everything that happened with J and Victoria. Sorry if I'm ranting I hope I'm making sense haha
Old 08-03-2010, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're not ranting, hun I like listening to what you have to say

That is probably the only major problem I had with EB, is that they always felt inferior to one another I was soo glad that when they got married they BOTH finally just let go and realized how RIGHT they are for each other