Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm good Missy just working as usual

Thanks! I just finished season 2 last weekend and I finished the 3rd ep of this season last night I can't wait to watch the other 3
Old 07-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay0212 (View Post)
I'm good Missy just working as usual

Thanks! I just finished season 2 last weekend and I finished the 3rd ep of this season last night I can't wait to watch the other 3
Does that mean you're going anywhere or can you stay?

I missed the season premiere But there was ES in this week's episode. I wonder how Eric always looks so hot yet other vampires like Franklin don't

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 07-30-2010, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No. I'm staying. I'll just "act" like I'm typing an invoice when I'm really on here

I can't wait to catch up! i watched 3 eps last night. I wanted to go one more but then it would be after 1:30am and I had to get up at 6:30am for work. I'll be watching it tonight for sure. We're on 6 eps now right? Eric is just hot. Franklin is just not

Have you watched Eclipse again? How many times have you watched it?
Old 07-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's an EB invoice, just say

I think we are on 6. I lost count. I'm a bad TB fan. I love that we can have vamps like Eric and Edward then Franklin

I only saw it the once but I have the best parts in my head.

Old 07-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a good one! What are you up to today?

Me too. I only caught up to s2 last weekend. Took me 3 days Oh yes. I love it. Robward will always be my #1 though. I do love Eric/Alex though Franklin is just eh..

I've only watched it twice. I have all the best parts in my head too I wanna watch it at least 2 more times before it's out of the theaters though But I highly doubt that will happen. =(
Old 07-30-2010, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not that much. I'm posting on threads and trying to read a EB fic.

I need to catch up on first season still I missed lots of it. Robward is my #1 vamp too but Eric/Alex is gorgeously sexy so he's of course included. Did you see what Tara did to Franklin? It was cus he wasn't sexy enough to be a vamp

I wanna too. My mom has a friend who didn't see yet so I was thinking in my head "Lets' go!!" I really hope we both can go.

Old 07-30-2010, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really invoicing and then posting on this thread

No! I haven't yet. Don't tell me But yes, Eric is so yummy and he's so funny! I just love him.

I hope we do too. I really wanna see Robward on the big screen again.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well at least you get some fun by bring on here

I'm gonna wait but when you see it, we will laugh! Can the Twilight vamps switch with vamps like Franklin? Imagine the Cullens on TB?

We need to make a pact or something about seeing it again. Plus when Bella tries to get Edward's shirt off

Old 07-30-2010, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If you weren't on, then it wouldn't be any fun so thanks for keeping me company!

Oh my! If the Cullens were on TB But they're such different vamps. Imagine Edward with those retractable fangs I think we should keep them separate But to see them in that different light would be a sight to see!!

We do! See, if I didn't have a party tomorrow for lunch then I would so go to the first showing. I usually like to do that Maybe I should go after. How much longer do you think it'll be in the theaters?
Old 07-30-2010, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad I'm here then. I get time with you, hun

True, but imagine how sexy it'd be to see Edward, Jasper, Carisle and Emmett hanging out with Eric and Bill? The retractable fangs Oh, those make me laugh everytime I see them! Edward can use them when Jacob pisses him off!!! haha But yeah maybe keep them separate.

I don't know. It's been a month already but I have no idea how long movies stay in theaters. Maybe another month? I'm not sure.

Old 07-30-2010, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's great to spend some time with you too Helps pass the time!

It makes me laugh too but they're cool sometimes It would be awesome if Edward used them whenever he gets irritated with J. They should have a vampire get-together. Oh to see the Cullen men with Eric (I don't care for Bill I think he's boring ) oh and the Salvatore brothers That's one get-together I'll be willing to go to!

Idk either. I know if the movie is doing good then they can keep it for a while but if the movie is doing crappy then it'll get yanked super fast. I know Eclipse is doing good but how much longer will they keep it. At least till next month I hope! I will watch it next week if anything *fingers crossed* how about you?
Old 07-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are cool but the fangs just come out and I just end up laughing. It's so funny to be watching people talk serious then these fangs whip out Imagine a grizzly/human barbeque of the Twi vamps and True Blood vamps? I wonder what they'll talk about Well I don't like Bill that much but he fits hot to me so I included him lol. Eric's my fav vamp there. Right Damon and Stefan need to come too. And Elena will come with Stefan and Sookie comes with Eric We should be party planners.

I know Eclipse is moving down in the box office but it is still making money so it makes me wonder how long it'll stay out. I'm gonna try. I really wish I could manage it this weekend or something. I'll think of something.

Old 07-30-2010, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, idk... I don't find Bill hot. I find Carlisle hot But Bill... no. What a party that would be! Can we not invite the girls? We'll be the girls there

I have to think of something too! It's hard cause I don't wanna bring my kids with me
Old 07-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want Carisle be like Peter in Can't Hardly Wait. Did you see that movie? He's like a party guy and somehow CHW Carisle would take his shirt off all the time in my mind. No, no girls but us They'll have no choice but hang out with us....

How old are they? You can see if they wanna see another movie.

Old 07-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yes! Peter in CHW was a jerk but hot Imagine Carlisle like that!? But they would WANT to hang out with us

Man, my kids are young. 7 and 2 so no leaving them. i wanna see me some EB and most especially Edward this weekend I can go next weekend. I hope they have it till at least next weekend. You know, in the theaters I watched Twilight 7 times and New Moon 5 times but Eclipse just twice I need to see it at least 2 more times!

Last edited by ~jo♥jo~; 07-30-2010 at 06:17 PM