Old 09-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Voting right now.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Going to vote

Old 09-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The perfect animation! Is that the one from New Moon? when Bella was thinking about it. no matter how far away Edward was, her thought were always about him.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
Really? I had no idea
If you thought some of the Twi fandom is crazy, you should see what some of the 'TVD' fandom get up to
Old 09-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
If you thought some of the Twi fandom is crazy, you should see what some of the 'TVD' fandom get up to
HAHAHA I guess every fandom is slightly crazy especially if a ship is involved
Old 09-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I agree...Twihard are insane though....well not me of course cause I'm not a Twihard. but yeah both fanbases can be a little craze sometimes.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I ma not sure Tia it might be either way it is a gorgeous ani I love the meadow scene in twilight and the flash back in NW I wish the one in Twilight was longer I wish there had been a bit more like in the book. I would not even might if we got what they gave us on the DVD I would be happy with That
Old 09-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

'Breaking Dawn' Won't Get the 3D Treatment

Breathe easy—or ball up your fists in disapproval—Twi-hards; contrary to widespread rumor, the final two installments of the Twilight series, the two-part Breaking Dawn, won't be filmed in the newly popular 3D format.

A representative for Summit Entertainment, producers of the Twilight series, debunks the rumors to Gossip Cop, calling the 3D reports "fabricated" and stating emphatically,

“Neither film is being shot in 3D."

Well, this should make Renesmee's birth scene much less memorable. And probably much less nausea-inducing. On the downside, now we might never know how dreamy Robert Pattinson would look in glorious 3D technology.

Breaking Dawn News - 'Breaking Dawn' Won't Get The 3D Treatment - Celebuzz
Old 09-22-2010, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Meadow scene I love the NM one.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 09-23-2010, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
I agree...Twihard are insane though....well not me of course cause I'm not a Twihard. but yeah both fanbases can be a little craze sometimes.
Well I am proud to be apart of both fandoms and they do get a little crazy at times. I love being a crazy Team Edward lover and I love being super in-love with Stefan aswell
Old 09-23-2010, 05:27 AM
Addicted Fan

3D Sex =

3D Birth =

3D Jacob's abs =
Old 09-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well I am proud to be apart of both fandoms and they do get a little crazy at times. I love being a crazy Team Edward lover and I love being super in-love with Stefan aswell
We both agree then. In love with Stefan and Edward.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

EXCLUSIVE CONFIRM! Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are Going to Lose Their Virginities In South America!

Things are about to get hot for this real-life couple in more ways than one…co-star Nikki Reed confirms they’re going to shoot their Breaking Dawn honeymoon scene in South America!

How’s this for muy caliente? There’s been speculation that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson would do ‘the deed’ for the first time everywhere from Vancouver to Louisiana to Brazil — and their Twilight co-star, Nikki Reed, has confirmed the exact location of said deflowering!

“They are filming a few days [in South America], but I’m not there,” the 22-year-old actress confirmed to HollywoodLife.com exclusively at the LA premiere of her new film, Last Day of Summer, Sept. 22. “It’s Bella and Edward’s honeymoon.”

It appears that producers are keeping the big screen version of Breaking Dawn pretty faithful to Stephenie Meyer’s book: the fictional honeymoon spot is an island called “Isle Esme”, just off the coast of Brazil.

We hope Bella and Edward’s REAL honeymoon is just as epic as it is in the book, as well. If it IS, you’re going to see a lot of nudity, skinny-dipping and R-Patz biting the hell out of a pillow because he can’t control himself. How’s that for hot?

EXCLUSIVE CONFIRM! Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are Going to Lose Their Virginities In South America! Hollywood Life

(IM POSTING THIS, BUT THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL. NOT AT ALL. JUST GOSSIP FOR NOW. FOR WHAT I COULD READ IN BRAZILIAN SITES OF THE PEOPLE INVLOLVED WITH THE MOVIE HERE IN BRAZIL, THINGS ARE GOING IN PROGRESS TO REALLY HAPPEN. SO, AGAIN, NOT YET OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED, BUT ITS ALREADY SOMETHING!)

WELL I CAN SAY IM REALLY HAPPY IF THIS REALLY HAPPENS SINCE I LIVE IN BRAZIL. BUT I DONT LIVE IN RIO OR NEAR IT SO I WONT BE ABLE TO GET ANY CLOER TO THEM. NOT EVEN IN MY IMAGINATION. AND BECAUSE OF THAT, I HATE IT. BUT ITS SUPER. ONE MORE GOOD THING TO BE JUST LIKE ITS IN THE BOOK. SUPER. BUT SECURATY WILL NEED TO BE HUGE. SUPER HUGE CAUSE THINGS WILL GO WILD WITH ALL THE FANS FOR SURE!!!!!
Old 09-23-2010, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If that south America thing is true then that should be a great place for Isle Esme. I can't wait for the honeymoon scenes
Old 09-23-2010, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't wait for those scenes as well