Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsessed_MeesterManic (View Post)
Should have gotten one or both of your sisters to go watch Cosmo with you instead. But seemed like your guy friend has learnt his lesson about mocking Rob huh aha. I know I get freaking defensive of Rob too myself if anyone I know shades on him.
If I could have them here on demand I would've hahha but I didn't and didn't want to go downtown by myself at night so took him
Old 05-04-2014, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsessed_MeesterManic (View Post)
Michelle - Who knows maybe you can also try getting them to come post here at this forum too if they've been converted into a Rob fan by you. If they are into internet posting and all that ha.
Nooo. I don't let anyone know how big a fan I am. They all think it's really lame and laugh at me cause they know much i like Rob, Kristen and Twilight. I don't tell them I'm on a forum or have a fan twitter and tumblr account cause they would really laugh
Michelle♥
Old 05-04-2014, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight&Go (View Post)
Nooo. I don't let anyone know how big a fan I am. They all think it's really lame and laugh at me cause they know much i like Rob, Kristen and Twilight. I don't tell them I'm on a forum or have a fan twitter and tumblr account cause they would really laugh
I think that's too bad....my husband teases me but it's all in good fun. Don't tell me your friends don't have guilty pleasures? That's how I view my passion for Robertt ❤️

Max❣️Liz
Old 05-04-2014, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

They just don't understand being that much of a fan. My sister really like Twilight but she says she doesn't get how much I like Rob and how I can spend so much of my time looking him up. My hubs just thinks I'm a weirdo. He lets me get on with me but does laugh when he sees my twitter.
Michelle♥
Old 05-04-2014, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to admit my husband is a good sport. He saw BD2 twice with me!!!!

Max❣️Liz
Old 05-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight&Go (View Post)
I'm like the opposite I wear my passions on my sleeve Twilight being one of them my last car was literally a billboard for Twi haha who cares what others think? I bet you they have their own things they're passionate about they wouldn't any anyone making fun of the way they do Twilight. people where I used to work knew not to mess with me or what I liked cause I would verbally eat them haha also people just forgotten how to respect each other and what we all like. In the day and age we live in being on all that social networking and being on a board shouldn't be something to be made fun or thought of as weird there are far worse things we could be doing on the internet haha

Some of my fav Edward book quotes are from Eclipse not my fav movie but its my fav Book besides Twi Found this website with quotes from that book just love it cause he's so funny in the book and we didn't get to see that as much as I would've liked in the movie

Eclipse Edward Quotes

Last edited by SIC PARVIS MAGNA; 05-04-2014 at 09:03 PM
Old 05-05-2014, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

A shame really they didn't show more of Edward's comic side in the Eclipse movie only apart from the "Doesn't he own a shirt" line, they could also have added so much more Edward snark in there. Rob is great in pulling off those kind of stuff what's more being the naturally humorous guy he is and I felt they just didn't explored what he could pull off in that movie especially grr.
Old 05-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish we saw more of book Edward in the movies.

Max❣️Liz
Old 05-06-2014, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

We got a bit more in the last 2 but Eclipse was where he was really his funniest like when Bella told him to break jacobs face and he was like 'Love you'll just regret that in the morning'
Old 05-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Oh well, that's the problem, I think the Eclipse movie was too focused on Team Jacob and the action scenes under David Slade's direction especially and unfortunately, Edward's characterization lines he could have said was compromised in a way in there eh.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can't undo it oh well
Old 05-06-2014, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

Old 05-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

those eyes nom nom
Old 05-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gah!!!!

Max❣️Liz