Cait....stop you are young!!!

Max❣️Liz
Old 12-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

It only bothers me cause I have no career or man at this point in my life LOL
Old 12-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
It only bothers me cause I have no career or man at this point in my life LOL
Oh hun.. that makes me sad... you shouldn't ever define yourself because you have a man or you don't have one I understand that you want love.. but, hun.. it will happen.. I promise.. there is a man out there just waiting to sweep you off your pretty, brainy feet Not to mention you are only 25 bb So YOUNG.

The job things sucks.. I know how I much I hated not having one that I loved doing.. I am going to send some christmas wishes to you and alot of hope that you will find a job soon, Twinee Just don't give up.. hanging in there sucks, but when you do get that job that you want.. it will be so worth it
Old 12-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan's Sweetheart♥ (View Post)
Oh hun.. that makes me sad... you shouldn't ever define yourself because you have a man or you don't have one I understand that you want love.. but, hun.. it will happen.. I promise.. there is a man out there just waiting to sweep you off your pretty, brainy feet Not to mention you are only 25 bb So YOUNG.

The job things sucks.. I know how I much I hated not having one that I loved doing.. I am going to send some christmas wishes to you and alot of hope that you will find a job soon, Twinee Just don't give up.. hanging in there sucks, but when you do get that job that you want.. it will be so worth it
I fcking love you and yeah I know I shouldn't do that you're right just all my friends have someone just leaves me in wanting. and brainy feet eh? haha I don't feel that young LMAO

and yes it does very much and thank you Twinee love you so much I'm sure God is just waiting to get me the right one but damn is it frustrating.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
I fcking love you and yeah I know I shouldn't do that you're right just all my friends have someone just leaves me in wanting. and brainy feet eh? haha I don't feel that young LMAO

and yes it does very much and thank you Twinee love you so much I'm sure God is just waiting to get me the right one but damn is it frustrating.
I love you more I get that... it can be depressing when all your friends are gushing about their boyfriends/girlfriends.. but it will happen for you hun.. I promise You don't feel young?!! I am a 25, almost 26 year old woman who is married and has 3 kids.. if you feel old.. I am old You have plenty of time to find the right man for you and it will happen.. because as if anyone could resist you, Twinee.. you are so passionate and lovely and completely and utterly adorable.. you don't look a day over 12 in some of your photos

Frustrating is definitely the right word.. and it sucks. Just keep focusing on what you want and when you finally achieve it.. you will be extremely glad you kept going for it I know my words are only words.. but I remember the year it took me to find exactly the right job for me and looking for it was exhausting and I would cry on Jake's shoulder, but he kept pushing me and finally I found it and I have never regretted anything to do with how I got here
Old 12-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan's Sweetheart♥ (View Post)
I love you more I get that... it can be depressing when all your friends are gushing about their boyfriends/girlfriends.. but it will happen for you hun.. I promise You don't feel young?!! I am a 25, almost 26 year old woman who is married and has 3 kids.. if you feel old.. I am old You have plenty of time to find the right man for you and it will happen.. because as if anyone could resist you, Twinee.. you are so passionate and lovely and completely and utterly adorable.. you don't look a day over 12 in some of your photos

Frustrating is definitely the right word.. and it sucks. Just keep focusing on what you want and when you finally achieve it.. you will be extremely glad you kept going for it I know my words are only words.. but I remember the year it took me to find exactly the right job for me and looking for it was exhausting and I would cry on Jake's shoulder, but he kept pushing me and finally I found it and I have never regretted anything to do with how I got here
Hehe You see so much that I don't see in me I swear LOL love you for it though nice someone see's that in me. and heh I try to look over 12 LMAO I hate looking so fcking young...lol

I need the push for sure cause I'm waning for sure it'll be officially A YR of searching in Jan *sigh* I've cried more than once to my friends and my dad when he calls to check in on me bout it. and it'll be worth it too once i get there
Old 12-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Patience Cait...patience....

Max❣️Liz
Old 12-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

*sigh* yeah...
Old 12-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Birthday Nikki!!!!

Max❣️Liz
Old 12-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Its not her b-day yet hehe only the 14th where she's at haha tomorrow our 14th is her 15th so it'll be then
Old 12-13-2012, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh crap I'm early!!! LOL Well I will have to wish her again on her actual day!!!

Max❣️Liz
Old 12-13-2012, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
Oh crap I'm early!!! LOL Well I will have to wish her again on her actual day!!!
HAHA its ok I was a day late last yr...LOL
Old 12-13-2012, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay...better early I guess😃

Max❣️Liz
Old 12-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely better early I was late on her b-day thread on the mod area too lol

Happy Birthday to my Twinee!! Love you lots lady and miss you all the time on here hope the boys spoil you rotten today! hehe
Old 12-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Birthday Nikki!!