Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-30-2014, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, Bailey.
There's are pictures of Rob at Bobby Long's wedding from today August 30, 2014 now posted on Robert Pattinson Life.
Here's the link, Robert Pattinson Life: New Picture of Rob at Bobby Long's Wedding - August 30

There are new pictures of Kristen in L.A. from yesterday August 30, 2014. Here's the link, Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

Thanks to Sash for the link.

More pictures from yesterday, http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/dg1c...i3bsxrmc607hzk

Kristen Stewart Interview - ELLE September 2014 Cover Girl Feature - Elle

Thanks to Sampey for the link.

HKN posted this picture today.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 08-31-2014 at 02:01 PM
Old 08-31-2014, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you!
Old 08-31-2014, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks so much hon!!!!

Max❣️Liz
Old 09-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

‘Maps to the Stars’ Acquired by Focus World for 2015 Release (EXCLUSIVE) | Variety

There are new pictures of Kristen, Cole, Alicia and CJ in Malibu.

Here's the link, Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 09-01-2014 at 09:10 PM
Old 09-01-2014, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for all the pics!
Old 09-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

lots of goodies
Old 09-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's a new picture of Rob at Bobby Long's wedding now posted on Robert Pattinson Life.

Here's the link, Robert Pattinson Life: New Pictures of Rob at Bobby Long's Wedding - August 30th
Old 09-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Very handsome

A Supernova
Old 09-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are new/old fan pictures of Kristen, Nicholas Hoult, Guy Pearce & Kai Lennox from Japan.

Here's the link, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW/old fan pictures of Kristen, Nicholas Hoult, Guy Pearce & Kai Lennox from Japan

There are new fan pictures of Rob in New York from September 2, 2014 now posted on Robert Pattinson Life.

Here's the link, http://robpattinson.blogspot.com/201...september.html

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: 'Camp X-Ray' will be screened at the 58th BFI London Film Festival in October + 4 NEW stills

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 09-03-2014 at 12:52 PM
Old 09-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

God he looked so good in the blue at the wedding.

Max❣️Liz
Old 09-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

mmhmm nom man always looks FINE in a suit
Old 09-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are new pictures of Kristen at the airport from today September 3, 2014. Here are the links, (03/09) No LAX - Galeria de Fotos • Kristen Stewart BR (03/09) No LAX - Galeria de Fotos • Kristen Stewart BR
(03/09) No LAX - Galeria de Fotos • Kristen Stewart BR

Thanks to Sash for the links.

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW Gorgeous Cannes Portraits added + Cover in better quality - Kristen on the cover of Obsession Magazine (France, September 2014 issue)

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: 'Camp X-Ray' will be released in Iraq and Lebanon on October 30, 2014

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Old 'Still Alice' stills now Bigger & Untagged
Old 09-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!
Old 09-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cool!

Max❣️Liz
Old 09-04-2014, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You are both welcome.

Kristen drops out of 'The Big Shoe', here's the link, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Kristen drops out of 'The Big Shoe'

There are new pictures of Rob at LAX in L.A. now posted on Robsten Dreams. Here's the link, New Pictures of Rob at LAX - Sept 3, 2014 | Robsten Dreams

It also seems that Rob and Kristen were at the Sundance Film Festival together.

Thanks to HKN for the info.

"I think Robert and I, or Justin Bieber, have wiped the plaster of a new type of overexposure. Maybe it has never been so far before us. The speed at which rumors were spreading ... Unimaginable. I developed from a persistent hatred towards technology. "

Here's the link to the full interview, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Kristen on the cover of Obsession Magazine (France, September 2014 issue) - NEW Cannes Portraits & Interview (+ Translation)

Thanks to Southern Sass for the info.

Your next movie will co-star Robert Pattinson. Do you feel similarly about him?
Oliver Assayas : I met him in London at a very early stage before I shot "Sils Maria"
while I was still working on the screenplay for my next film, but I knew
I wanted him for the leading role. We had a long conversation in London
about the project. That's also one of the first times I met Kristen.
She was around. Here's the link, Interview: Olivier Assayas on Kristen Stewart and 'Cloud | Indiewire

Here's a new "Camp X-Ray" still.

Here's the link, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW 'Camp X-Ray' still

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 09-04-2014 at 10:52 AM