Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-24-2014, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice!

Max❣️Liz
Old 08-24-2014, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by a million miles (View Post)
Love all the art in here

I have seen both Rob and Kristen's ice bucket challenges now and they are both awesome
I didn't know bout the water crisis in CA till I saw Kristen's lol
Old 08-25-2014, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Kristen on the cover of Vanity Fair France (September 15, 2014 issue) - NEW Photoshoot & Interview

Robert Pattinson Life: NEW Pictures of Rob and Friends in NYC
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 08-25-2014, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you!

Max❣️Liz
Old 08-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, Bailey.
ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW stills of 'Still Alice'

There are new stills from Rob's movie "Life" now posted on Robert Pattinson Life.
Here's the link, Robert Pattinson Life: New Behind the Scenes Stills of Rob from 'Life'

It's August 26 and that means one thing: The Rover is available for Digital Download in the US!

Now you can watch the movie anytime and as many times as you want!
Here's the link, Robert Pattinson Life: The Rover Is Now Available For Digital Download In The US
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 08-26-2014, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you!

Max❣️Liz
Old 08-26-2014, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sweet thank you
Old 08-26-2014, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, Caitlin and Bailey.
Kinnear shared the latest Rob and Kristen comics today.

http://www.itsoktobeyou.org/2014/08/...ir-france.html

http://www.itsoktobeyou.org/2014/08/...us-thanks.html

Alice posted this Rob and Kristen fan art today.

There are new pictures of Rob and friends in New York City from today August 27, 2014.
Here's the link, http://lasagarobsten.blogspot.com.es...ob-en-nyc.html
Thanks to Sash for the link.

Here's the link to a new Kristen cover from Cannes.
http://www.itsoktobeyou.org/2014/08/...obsession.html

Here are more pictures of Rob with friends in New York City now from today August 27, 2014 now posted on Robert Pattinson Life. Here's the link, http://robpattinson.blogspot.com/201...ds-in-nyc.html

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Two more NEW stills of 'Still Alice'

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 08-27-2014 at 02:59 PM
Old 08-27-2014, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love it!

Max❣️Liz
Old 08-27-2014, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: New 'Clouds of Sils Maria' On-set Interview (+ a very good review)
Old 08-28-2014, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!

Max❣️Liz
Old 08-29-2014, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Jesse Eisenberg talks about 'American Ultra' & Kristen in Total Film (October 2014 issue)

Robert Pattinson Life: New Picture of Rob and Friends in NYC Today - August 28th

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Adam Brody mentions working with Kristen on 'In the Land of Women'

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW/old fan picture of Kristen at the 2012 Kids Choice Awards (March 31st, 2012) added

There are new/old fan pictures of Rob in London from 2010 now posted on Robert Pattinson Life.
Here's the link, Robert Pattinson Life: New/Old Fan Pictures of Rob in London - 2010

There are new pictures of Kristen arriving at LAX in L.A. Here's the link, http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/8f7t...l0btsqn4bslu0t

http://www.itsoktobeyou.org/2014/08/...spot-with.html

http://www.itsoktobeyou.org/2014/08/...ection-at.html

Robert Pattinson Life: New Pictures of Rob in NYC - August 29th, 2014

Robert Pattinson Life: New Pictures of Rob and Friends in NYC - August 28th, 2014

Robert Pattinson Life: New Maps To The Stars Clip With Rob and Mia (Dubbed)

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Directors Wash Westmoreland & Richard Glatzer mention 'Still Alice' & Kristen

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: 3 more NEW/old fan pictures of Kristen in Paris (February 5th, 2014) added

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Added some scans from Interview Magazine (Germany) in better quality

Camp X-Ray Soundtrack Coming Soon On Lakeshore Records, Music By Jess Stroup | Movie In Theaters On October 17 |

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 08-30-2014 at 04:43 PM
Old 08-30-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my goodness!! Thank you!

Max❣️Liz
Old 08-30-2014, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, Bailey.
There are new pictures of Kristen in L.A. from today. Here's the link, Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

Old 08-30-2014, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Holland!

Max❣️Liz