Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Y&R Discussion Thread #6: Baby switching, framed for murder, naive for love, affairs, lying to significant others, sounds familiar?

Y&R Discussion Thread #6

Your likes, dislikes? tired of the repetitiveness, or do you like it?
What do you want to see?

Last edited by eternalfate; 08-11-2017 at 10:07 PM
Old 09-12-2016, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Also, Kylebraxtonisthebest when you were watching the episodes were you thinking about what I was thinking about when it comes to Phyllis. FOR MONTHSS! I've been saying that the writers should've written this Phyllis/Jack thing exactly like the Nikolas/Emily/Connor thing when Emily couldn't be around Nikolas because it was like being with Connor.... after all these months later, the writers NOW decide to pull the Marco card?

I guess we need to credit that to Mai Young, because man is he fixing some errors on this show slowly since he's been here.
I always felt it'd be very believable if Phyllis fell out of Jack slowly because it reminded her of Marco and of course Jack not ever having her back added fuel to the fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Philly's affair is blowing up all over GC this week.
Yes and I knew it'd be Colin when he returned, I just assumed it'd be when Daniel was around. However, I didn't expect Daniel to be on the show for such a little time.
Old 09-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Also, Kylebraxtonisthebest when you were watching the episodes were you thinking about what I was thinking about when it comes to Phyllis. FOR MONTHSS! I've been saying that the writers should've written this Phyllis/Jack thing exactly like the Nikolas/Emily/Connor thing when Emily couldn't be around Nikolas because it was like being with Connor.... after all these months later, the writers NOW decide to pull the Marco card?

I guess we need to credit that to Mai Young, because man is he fixing some errors on this show slowly since he's been here.
I always felt it'd be very believable if Phyllis fell out of Jack slowly because it reminded her of Marco and of course Jack not ever having her back added fuel to the fire.

Yes and I knew it'd be Colin when he returned, I just assumed it'd be when Daniel was around. However, I didn't expect Daniel to be on the show for such a little time.
I agree, the whole Marco card doesn't make much sense to me at all now that it's been months. To me it's something that should've been said a while back.

At least Mai Young is fixing things up, just wish it were a bit fast the Jack/Phyllis/Billy and Sully is Christian needed to be over with like last month .

Icon by Fiona
Old 09-12-2016, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well Mai just came on board this month. So, he is working pretty fast? However, Pratt is still on board... so some of the same issues will still exist....

I'm more upset with the Sully reveal more than anything else.

Yes! the Marco thing should've been done. We should've heard Phyllis mention how anytime she sees Jack, she sees Marco and because of that, it's tough for her to be around him. I could've wrote this storyline great since I called it months ago.
Old 09-13-2016, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I'm behind on watching but yes I heard that the Marco factor finally made an appearence in Phyllis' thought process for how she's been acting and I immediately thought of the conversation we had about how that should have been the story from the beginning.
Old 09-13-2016, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm behind on watching but yes I heard that the Marco factor finally made an appearence in Phyllis' thought process for how she's been acting and I immediately thought of the conversation we had about how that should have been the story from the beginning.
It's so difficult though because now some people aren't going to buy it. At this point it just seems irrelevant to use the Marco factor because it should've been got used. I mean we are like literally 10 months too late.

I liked the Marco factor getting used but it's just entirely too late....
Since it wasn't used from the beginning, it probably shouldn't have been used at all.
Old 09-14-2016, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

Since the actor who plays Adam is off doing other things. I wonder how much of the show is focus on people knowing about the frame and getting him out of jail?
Old 09-14-2016, 02:08 AM
Master Fan

Hallelujah!! Pratt is out.

Quote:
At this point it just seems irrelevant to use the Marco factor because it should've been got used. I mean we are like literally 10 months too late.

I liked the Marco factor getting used but it's just entirely too late....
Since it wasn't used from the beginning, it probably shouldn't have been used at all.
Agreed! It just feels like an atherthought even though it's obviously Mal playing catch-up fixer to what the story should have been about from the get go.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I know! Pratt is out might mean better things for Sharon. Since Pratt was the one who said crazy Sharon is better to write. So, I'm hoping for Sharon!
This is great news. two new showrunners.

And yes, Young is obviously just fixing the mistakes of this storyline.
So, since everything seems to be slowly getting reset in this storyline and of course with Pratt out, it makes me wonder if Billy feelings for Victoria will resurface? Whole ne show runners might want something completely new.....
Old 09-14-2016, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

I'm going to enjoy the rampage Jack goes on over the Philly betrayal. Look forward to how Peter plays this.

When Mal decides it's time for the Sully reveal I have high hopes for him fixing that trash heap Pratt/JFP started.
Old 09-14-2016, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well hopefully that makes Jack stop being written like such a coward. It'll work for me.

I hope so because you're right, they made such a mess of things.
Also, I'm two episodes behind, will try to catch up tomorrow.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

I know you dont like spoilers so I wont give away what I've heard but I'll say we should be quietly confident that Jack's gonna go savage over this.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I know you dont like spoilers so I wont give away what I've heard but I'll say we should be quietly confident that Jack's gonna go savage over this.
Aww thank you. The episodes aired so you can discuss it. I'll just scroll over it. lol It's not spoilers for everyone else besides me since I didn't watch it. lol
Old 09-15-2016, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

I havent been watching either so I have nothing to discuss about Jack finding out.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I havent been watching either so I have nothing to discuss about Jack finding out.
Oh. How many episodes behind are you?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread