Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2019, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

I like Billy’s Billy and Jason’s Billy. I honestly didn’t care for the other ones, they just weren’t Billy. I wouldn’t mind BM returning to the role but I loveee Jason too, so he’d have to go back to GH for me . I’m hoping we get cute scenes and more of them working through past issues together.

Villy is why I started watching YR, they had that cute kinda forbidding romance plus them with little Reed and baby Delia was adorable . I miss those days so I’m hoping Villy can have similar scenes now with their kids and less drama. I always hated that Victor had to meddle in with them from the beginning.
be carefree and happy.
Icon by Nikki
Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wouldn't want for Billy Miller to return while Jason is in the role.
That was terrible what they did to Gina for MS to return and I don't want that happening with Jason.

My issue with this version of Villy is how it was build and rush... and Billy is going into this relationship with lies.... he still hasn't told Victoria about him sleeping with Summer out of revenge... He's all about truth and honesty but he doesn't want Victoria to find out what he did because he wants to be viewed as some good guy and make Phyllis look like the terrible person....

Well their last few break ups was all on Billy. Fortunately he lost Delia, and than he cheated on Victoria.
They dated again and he chose gambling over her and the kids and lost her again.

The last 2 times were about Billy terrible mistakes.

So probably he needs to tell her about Summer before he even think of building a honest future with her.
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle

^After Delia's death they should've had Billy going to a grief counsler. It was such a well played out story but a lot of people who loose kids do that. They kind of let it down by having him cheat and than the gambling, I think it all connected to Dee's death. I don't think he ever fully got over it. It'd be nice to see them work through that and any possible secrets let the cat out of the bag.
be carefree and happy.
Icon by Nikki
Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:47 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Soaps

I agree.
Standing there in a frickin' Robin suit."
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread