Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2016, 09:45 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
Maybe it's just me, but I haven't been feeling Sonny this time around at all. I mean I liked Will/Sonny and I don't mind Paul, but Sonny is just boring me this time around. I always felt like he never had much story of his own and thought maybe him coming back without Will would help that, but eh. I'm finding myself not really caring.
I know how you feel, I've been feeling the same way for the most part. I do occasionally see sparks of the Sonny I originally fell for, but they're few & far between. As far as his storylines go he could leave tomorrow and I wouldn't notice he was gone unlike the last time he left when it was very noticeable.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
It felt more like they were throwing it together as they went. There was no real connection and it just felt empty. It's also feels extremely cliche and predictable.
Exactly, like oh wow we have two gay people on the show & have no idea what to do with them so lets just throw them together because that makes for good story. Not it doesn't Days, no it doesn't.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I know how you feel, I've been feeling the same way for the most part. I do occasionally see sparks of the Sonny I originally fell for, but they're few & far between. As far as his storylines go he could leave tomorrow and I wouldn't notice he was gone unlike the last time he left when it was very noticeable.
I used to always like the warm presence of Sonny, like this calm guy that was always so easy to enjoy. I'm not sure wtf happened in the time Freddie left, I suppose it could be the writing, but I don't get that feeling at all anymore since he's been back. Such a shame.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemm1106 (View Post)
Not to mention at no point has it ever felt like Paul was some great love that got away.
Exactly they've tried to push it that way but it fell flat pretty quickly. I really have no interest in watching them be pushed as some kind of grand love when they aren't.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Exactly they've tried to push it that way but it fell flat pretty quickly. I really have no interest in watching them be pushed as some kind of grand love when they aren't.
Same. They're not even trying and it's obvious they don't care at all about Sonny or Paul.

Which is sad because Sonny was a great character once upon a time and he could be again. Paul, on the other hand, has always been boring to me, but whatever, he could be interesting too if they gave him something worthwhile to work with.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

I'm sooooooo excited that Chandler is back at Days. I can't wait to see how they've brought him back and what this will mean for WilSon. I could see perhaps them playing it as Guy's version of Will was an imposter it wouldn't be the first time in the history of Days.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

What? Wait a minute Chandler is back at Days? How? As what character? What's going on?
Old 05-10-2017, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
What? Wait a minute Chandler is back at Days? How? As what character? What's going on?
He is coming back as Will Horton.

I can't wait for him to come back.
I'm really curious to how the writers will explain his return.

Quote:
I'm sooooooo excited that Chandler is back at Days. I can't wait to see how they've brought him back and what this will mean for WilSon. I could see perhaps them playing it as Guy's version of Will was an imposter it wouldn't be the first time in the history of Days.
That is a good idea. Reminds me what they did on One Life to Live with Todd and imposter Todd.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 05-11-2017, 01:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
That is a good idea. Reminds me what they did on One Life to Live with Todd and imposter Todd.
I know right? A point in favour of the imposter idea is how different Guy's Will was from Chandler's Will in particular the cheating that happened post recast. I've always believed cheating is 100% not something that the real Will would EVER do. There's so many ways they can play this and Sami's return makes so much sense now.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG, words cannot express how excited I am for Chandler's return. OMG my heart!

I just wanted to explain why I started the Paul & Sonny Thread, it was mainly because I just couldn't get into Sonny & NuWill. I didn't see any type of connection between them: there was no spark, no chemistry. And I did enjoy Paul & Sonny in the very beginning. But ever since they got together, it just isn't there / the same anymore.

But with Chandler coming back I am so happy. I've always adored Original!WilSon I can't wait for his return & what the writers have in store for Will, Sonny, & WilSon!

ETA: The OP is gorgeous!

Last edited by Paper Hearts; 05-21-2017 at 03:55 PM
Old 05-24-2017, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

I think that Will and Sonny had something special when it came to chemistry. And also I'm excited to see Will back with his little girl. Being a father and being part of her life meant so much to Will.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

He's Back!
Old 05-26-2017, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

Has there been any news on when Will's return is or is it 6 months away?!?
Old 05-27-2017, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

Very clever of Chandler.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Has there been any news on when Will's return is or is it 6 months away?!?
It's been said that he is supposed to air sometime in September.

An art I made awhile back:

Closed Thread   Post New Thread