Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2016, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Accidentally came accross this rumor while browsing through twitter and I was like NOOOOO I don't want spoilers but it got spoiled for me and...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Spoiler:
How many times has Carlos been brought back from the dead?
Old 08-19-2016, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess we'll see but this storyline really wouldn't make me happy... if the writers have to do this, they should've just not backed themselves in a corner and wrote Nikolas IN character to begin with. URG!

Carlos only been brought back from the death once I think. In less he gets brought back again.
Old 08-20-2016, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Carlos only been brought back from the death once I think. In less he gets brought back again.
All I know about Carlos is that he fathered Sabrina's son, died again and now his twin, Joe, is working at the hospital.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sadly with soaps, I guess you have to expect storylines like this.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

No I meant how Anna shot him point blank range in the chest several times I believe and he fell into the water. Losing that much blood, getting his in vital areas, and being suddenly emerged in that water he should be dead. Not suddenly popping up a few months later, alive and well to be able to make a baby that bugged me.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No I meant how Anna shot him point blank range in the chest several times I believe and he fell into the water. Losing that much blood, getting his in vital areas, and being suddenly emerged in that water he should be dead. Not suddenly popping up a few months later, alive and well to be able to make a baby that bugged me.
You know how it is in soaps, never as real as real life injuries and dead doesn't mean dead-dead.

Old 08-20-2016, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You know how it is in soaps, never as real as real life injuries and dead doesn't mean dead-dead.

I know, but deaths like that should be deaths. It just bugs me so greatly and makes me so angry with GH.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I know, but deaths like that should be deaths. It just bugs me so greatly and makes me so angry with GH.
I guess it doesn't bug me that much because how much it happens. It feels like it happened to ever character. lol Back from the death or close to death and not dying.

I'm use to characters not really being dead.
Doppelgangers
In the family love triangles.

Those are the three things that will always happen.
With Nikolas this rumor storyline upset me since we already saw that bad Connor storyline.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

It didn't bother me back in the day as it does now. Because it would be a character I loved or it would be an actor I didn't want to see the end of. But now it just feels like a repeat of stuff we have already seen and that bugs me that it feels like microwaved luke warm leftovers and it now just bugs me.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It didn't bother me back in the day as it does now. Because it would be a character I loved or it would be an actor I didn't want to see the end of. But now it just feels like a repeat of stuff we have already seen and that bugs me that it feels like microwaved luke warm leftovers and it now just bugs me.
Yup I agree and some of the storylines are the same, and doesn't make sense and doesn't do anything for the character by being back... So, if it's not going to be the absolute best storyline, stay away from it. Especially if it's obviously so recycled... I guess it's difficult to think of new things when a show has been out so long.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

I missed a few episodes but I know they've had a funeral/memorial service for Nik (AGAIN!!) I think it was off-screen.
Old 08-24-2016, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So, really... Nikolas is faking his death again????.... this storyline is a mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I missed a few episodes but I know they've had a funeral/memorial service for Nik (AGAIN!!) I think it was off-screen.
Well you sound like Tyler in one of his latest tweets.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well you sound like Tyler in one of his latest tweets.

I bet the "yikes" was about Liz/Franco.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I don't think anyone support Liz and Franco. I don't know what the show is thinking there?
Old 08-26-2016, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww. So nice of Emme Rylan (Lulu). I love how she loved Tyler Christopher so much that she really didn't want to give Nick Stablie a chance.. it sort of reminds me of that person you try so hard to dislike but you can't because of how great they are. lol

Her interview just made me want to see more of the Lulu/Nikolas relationship. It's my 2nd favorite Nikolas relationship after Nikolas/Emily.
2nd use to be Nikolas/Stefan but my god how the writers ruined that. The writers just love ruin the Nikolas relationships and it's starting to upset me.
Also, 4th is the Elizabeth/Nikolas friendship! I love it so much.

Here is the Tyler mention in Emme's interview.
Quote:
How do you think Nick Stabile fared during his run temporarily replacing Tyler Christopher as your on-screen brother Nikolas?

EMME:
I thought Nick did a fantastic job, but I love Tyler. It’s so funny, being a recast myself I come in to work, and I have been around a million recasts in the past. Each time I have always been super welcoming, and always want to make people feel extra comfortable, because they are in a difficult position. But I walked on set, and had not met Nick yet. I have to say, I didn’t want to give him a chance. It has nothing to do with him, but I was upset about Tyler. I was missing Tyler. And Tyler and I from day one, from when Lulu had amnesia, it always felt safe to me. There is a special relationship between Lulu and Nikolas. All these other characters can come in to the story – but there is something different and special there, that I really, really love. So, I was super bummed to work with anyone else. I came in and, of course, I was nice to Nick Stabile, and then he did an amazing job. So then I went, “Fine! You’re doing an amazing job!” Nick was able to in such a short amount of time pick up on those important relationships. For example, when we hugged when Lulu found out Nik wasn’t dead; he was so present and there. He was great and he did an excellent job. We love and miss Tyler without question. But if I had to leave for a bit, I would want someone to come in here and kickass like he did. Nick Stabile really kept the character of Nikolas going in Tyler’s absence, which was great.

Source

Emme sounds like me. I think at this point, even if the actor does an fantastic job, it's difficult for me to see anyone else as Nikolas at this point however, Nick Stabile did a great job, especially to sell the chemistry with Ava which I did not see with Tyler at all.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread