Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2016, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm two weeks behind on GH, (6/15/2016) and I'm going to try to catch up by the end of this upcoming week but even though I know everything Nikolas is doing wrong. I still love him pretty much the same.

We'll see if I'm still as loyal when I see the Actor replacement. lol

I can admit that I'm being totally bias. ..... well we'll see. lol

Old 06-27-2016, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

We'll see if I'm still as loyal when I see the Actor replacement. lol

I can admit that I'm being totally bias. ..... well we'll see. lol

I love how honest that is. But it's true it's easier to accept bad behaviour when it's portrayed by the actor that you adore. If the replacement does bad stuff as Nik you can always deflect that off Tyler's Nik in the future.
Old 06-27-2016, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I love how honest that is. But it's true it's easier to accept bad behaviour when it's portrayed by the actor that you adore. If the replacement does bad stuff as Nik you can always deflect that off Tyler's Nik in the future.
At least I'm being honest about it.
I'm not really defending any of Nik's behaviour... I just won't be more blinded to it when Tyler isn't portraying him.

The latest GH episode I saw was from 6/17/2016 and finally there is the Nik replacement so we will see how I truly feel about Nikolas' behavior.
I do love how his son Spencer is in on him being alive.

I'm a week behind so I'll catch up eventually.
Old 06-27-2016, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I do love how his son Spencer is in on him being alive.
Oh good he knows that explains why he's been acting way to chilled about it all. It was the type of reaction that makes you think 'ok he either knows the truth or is psychotic & just doesn't care'. With the Cassidine blood in his veins either was a logical answer.
Old 06-27-2016, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I think Spencer said he deserved an Emmy for how broken he's acting. Makes me so happy about Spencer and Nikolas father-son relationship... well it makes me feel a lot better. lol
Old 06-27-2016, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Yeah knowing that Spencer knows makes me feel a little bit less hostile toward Nik for at least that. Spencer is such a funny little guy.
Old 06-27-2016, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Spencer is awesome. It made me feel a bit better about Nikolas although I've been sticking in there with Nikolas during this current storyline although I need to real Nikolas back soon. Well the Tyler Nikolas back soon. I only watched one episode of Nick Stabile, and just no. lol
Old 06-27-2016, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spencer is awesome. It made me feel a bit better about Nikolas although I've been sticking in there with Nikolas during this current storyline although I need to real Nikolas back soon. Well the Tyler Nikolas back soon. I only watched one episode of Nick Stabile, and just no. lol
Is it too shallow that the very first question I thought when I saw the replacements name was "ohhh is he good looking?".
Old 06-27-2016, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Is it too shallow that the very first question I thought when I saw the replacements name was "ohhh is he good looking?".
Yes it is. URG!!!
Old 06-27-2016, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes it is. URG!!!
Close second question is whether the acting is any good or is he sub-par in general or just compared to Tyler?
Old 06-27-2016, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Close second question is whether the acting is any good or is he sub-par in general or just compared to Tyler?
I think I'm going to happily admit that I will be bias towards anyone else portraying Nikolas at this point. In less they do the most greatest job ever... just difficult for me to see anyone as Nikolas.

Luckily it's just probably a month or two replacement. lol
Old 06-30-2016, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

Okay so I've watched some of the replacement and am I going mad or does his voice kind of sound similar to Tyler?

I'm a bit whatever about it but he's isn't that bad. Ugh I hated Ava giving him a rundown on how he could pull off a false explanation of a robber and amnesia if he were to want to return to GC. But oh no of course that's not even the main factor keeping him gone.

Poor Lulu all worried about Nik and trying to keep hope alive that he's out there. Seriously what a lovely guy doing all this to the ones he loves, NOT!!
Old 07-01-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Okay so I've watched some of the replacement and am I going mad or does his voice kind of sound similar to Tyler?

I'm a bit whatever about it but he's isn't that bad. Ugh I hated Ava giving him a rundown on how he could pull off a false explanation of a robber and amnesia if he were to want to return to GC. But oh no of course that's not even the main factor keeping him gone.

Poor Lulu all worried about Nik and trying to keep hope alive that he's out there. Seriously what a lovely guy doing all this to the ones he loves, NOT!!
I'm use to Tyler Christopher so much that I don't see the similarity at all.
I think Nick Stabile is doing a good job... he just isn't Nikolas... however, at least I can enjoy the Nik/Ava chemistry because I don't see it much when Tyler is portraying him.

I use to love Lulu and Nikolas relationship so much. I think when Nikolas first came into the show in the 90s, and stayed was because of Lulu.
Dislike that the writers want to ruin all of Nik relationships.
Old 07-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I use to love Lulu and Nikolas relationship so much. I think when Nikolas first came into the show in the 90s, and stayed was because of Lulu.
Dislike that the writers want to ruin all of Nik relationships.
I was watching some Lante scenes, they were talking about Nik (also Lucky ) and I didn't understand the convo about Nik saving Lulu when she was younger. What's the story there?
Old 07-03-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Don't mind me, just went on a minor rant as I usually do when things upset me in these soaps.
Also I'm a week behind on GH right now.

Nikolas first came to town to donate his donate his bone marrow to Lulu when she was a baby. It's something to always remember. I think he's the reason she's alive today. He was amazing to her.
Also, sadly for Nikolas he was recently added to the out of character list... and how sad is it that the most recent good thing you can remember him doing is when Emily was alive?

Seems like his good was all tied in to her. It's actually pretty sad.

Quote:
Nikolas Cassadine, General Hospital:
Nikolas Cassadine (Tyler Christopher) was a prince. For real and often in a romantic way. Considered the moral sheep of the family, Nikolas proved his capacity for good when he fell in love with Emily (Natalia Livingston). Nikolas encouraged Emily in her battle against breast cancer, nearly lost his own life once to save hers, and even refused to remove a brain tumor for fear of losing ‘visions’ he had been having of her after her death. But suddenly, Nikolas took a darker turn – either out of greed and to stay in Helena's good books so he wouldn't lose everything, or because she brainwashed him...

Nikolas kept the truth about Jason’s (Billy Miller) identity secret from him and his cousin Sam (Kelly Monaco) and he turned on the Quartermaines and stole their company. While he was torn over whether or not to take over the company, ultimately his desire for control triumphed over his loyal traits. To become the majority shareholder Nikolas used blackmail and coercion, shocking those closest to him. He even ignored accusations that Emily would never approve of his actions.

Though he has often been called the ‘Dark Prince’, it felt jarring to see Nikolas suddenly so driven by greed. Nikolas was honorable, romantic and brave – that was a prince to root for!
Source

I dislike what this soap did to one of my favorites. But I still love it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread