Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2017, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
It's a great scene, I'm still in shock to be honest. I didn't expect all of this. Whenever you want to catch up, I can give you the episode to start with.

Great interview, and I credit the VOCAL FANS and Gina the most for what's going on with Philly right now.
Yes plz what episode should I start from?

100% Agree that is a great interview. I've gotta say I'm surprised that Mal's saying this was always the longterm plan but looking back over the months I can see it.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Yes plz what episode should I start from?

100% Agree that is a great interview. I've gotta say I'm surprised that Mal's saying this was always the longterm plan but looking back over the months I can see it.
I would've been more surprised if it was Sally saying it. lol With Mal, he sort of been giving Philly love from the beginning... sort of. ince he was talking about how he made the whole room watch scenes with Jason & Gina because of how perfectly they acted together.

I'd say 4/19, but 4/18 is when the Victoria and Billy argument happen and the whole "breath" scene with Phyllis and Billy happen and of course Phyllis leaves her phone which makes Billy come over to the apartment...

It starts 4/18, continues 4/19, continues 4/21. 4/20 was spent with more Villy arguing. lol And of course the cliffhanger of 4/20 is Billy knocking on Phyllis door when Jack is inside the house.

The last episode I watched was 4/21, will get the other episodes watched today or so.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

^ I think your jaw would drop through the planet if Sally had said it.

Ok I've made a note to find those episodes and get them watched.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah. I'd think she was possessed. lol

Currently watching Y&R right now and wow! I'm impressed by Billy. The first thing Billy did when he got Chloe letter was tell Phyllis about it. He's in shock about the possibility of being a father...
I felt sad for Phyllis when Billy told her, it seemed her happiness with Billy would be short lived.

Right now, Billy and Phyllis are not together (in scenes) because Billy ran off for he can probably get results about Billy and of course Phyllis is worried.

I loved Phyllis talking with Ravi about it and happy it's gifs of the scene already.

Okay, still watching this episode.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love them together!
Old 05-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
Love them together!
Same!! I'm shocked by everything however, I know the angst is going to be hardcore.

Old 05-02-2017, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

I'm the worst I'm still not caught up on episodes. I agree though the angst storm is going to hit and it's gonna hit hard.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm the worst I'm still not caught up on episodes. I agree though the angst storm is going to hit and it's gonna hit hard.
You need to catch up, it's been 100x better than I could have ever imagined. I tried not to get fully invested again but I can't help it.

The huge difference is that Phyllis really wants this relationship now. She doesn't care about anything, she just wants Billy...

Also, I loved Billy just starting at Phyllis from a distance.

I feel Philly is the love story right now which is surprising because I thought it would be Villy, but it's not written that way. It's written as Villy guilt tripping Billy to be with her again while Billy is into Phyllis... but with Billy it's so difficult because I do feel he has feelings for them both BECAUSE of Phyllis pushing him away in the past. So, she sort of made Victoria and Billy grow closer together. So, the triangle would be from Billy side since it's difficult to know what he's really thinking...

Also the King & Queen of the Elevators are back it it again.

Old 05-04-2017, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Phyllis' hair looks so good with those curls.

Ok so I'm a tiny bit jealous that Philly are getting the sneaky sneak around reunion that I once had high hopes for of my own started as an affair OTP.
Old 05-04-2017, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Phyllis' hair looks so good with those curls.

Ok so I'm a tiny bit jealous that Philly are getting the sneaky sneak around reunion that I once had high hopes for of my own started as an affair OTP.
I agree, and I just love this hair on Phyllis in general over the red hair.

No need to be jealous, as much as I love Phyllis, I'm so worried about them right now since they are actually together. lol
Also, it's so strange to see the roles reversed.
Last year it was Billy who wanted Phyllis without caring about hurting Jack or anyone else and it was Phyllis who had a tough time.
This year, it's Phyllis who is doing ANYTHING to keep Billy because she felt last year she didn't put herself first. So, she's tired of hiding how much she cares for Billy and she doesn't care who finds out....

Also, I'm the biggest Philly fan you know and I'm upset they are together right now because I know this won't end well.
I'm sort of upset because I just want a Philly relationship with just them 2, no Jack, no Victoria.... which was why Phyllis should've been with Billy a lot sooner than letting him grow closer with Victoria.
I mentioned it a long time ago that the only way people will buy this Villy recycled stuff is if they have Billy with Phyllis and cheat on her or something like that, and probably Sally and company read my posts because I hate the way this story is getting written even if I love Philly. My blinders aren't on.

Last edited by eternalfate; 05-04-2017 at 07:12 PM
Old 05-08-2017, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
[INDENT][FONT="Tahoma"]
Last year it was Billy who wanted Phyllis without caring about hurting Jack or anyone else and it was Phyllis who had a tough time.
This year, it's Phyllis who is doing ANYTHING to keep Billy because she felt last year she didn't put herself first. So, she's tired of hiding how much she cares for Billy and she doesn't care who finds out..

Also, I'm the biggest Philly fan you know and I'm upset they are together right now because I know this won't end well.
I'm sort of upset because I just want a Philly relationship with just them 2, no Jack, no Victoria.... which was why Phyllis should've been with Billy a lot sooner than letting him grow closer with Victoria.
I mentioned it a long time ago that the only way people will buy this Villy recycled stuff is if they have Billy with Phyllis and cheat on her or something like that, and probably Sally and company read my posts because I hate the way this story is getting written even if I love Philly. My blinders aren't on.
They've completely flipped the script from the first time around.

I see your point it does seem pretty sketchy that it's happening so fast now. It must feel like your waiting for the other shoe to drop and ruin it.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nice way to start your date night, Philly.
Technically shouldn't Victor be the biggest Philly shipper since he's the reason they are bonded, he wants Jack to be miserable and Victoria and Billy aren't together? Just saying. lol

Quote:
They've completely flipped the script from the first time around.

I see your point it does seem pretty sketchy that it's happening so fast now. It must feel like your waiting for the other shoe to drop and ruin it.
Yes, I just wish I was a person who can stay the prisoner of the moment but I'm not. lol I think to much of the past or the future. lol
Old 05-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

^ I didn't think of that but yeah Victor should be their biggest supporter as he's never wanted Billy with Victoria so dont know why that would change now.
What was Victor's reaction? Smarmy I'm sure.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ I didn't think of that but yeah Victor should be their biggest supporter as he's never wanted Billy with Victoria so dont know why that would change now.
What was Victor's reaction? Smarmy I'm sure.
They walked in, saw Victor, were so upset but tried to focus on their meal but it was awkward.
After all the anticipating, Victor finally walked up to the table and said he noticed how intimate they looked together. Billy and Phyllis happily confirmed his suspicions.
Victor said that he's happy that Victora and Billy aren't together.

So, Victor expression was just as expected but they both (especially Billy) hated being in the same room as Victor so they left.

I felt sad for Phyllis though. She's fighting so hard for Billy because she feels she has to. Like when they went home, she told him is this is where she wants to be. Piror to that, Nick told Victoria that probably she's not meant to be with Billy... and Victoria asked Nick why does everyone have a thing for Phyllis, what is it about her.

Nick said he doesn't know why he was with Phyllis but he and Sharon distance apart after Cassie's death and Phyllis was just there....
I was so pissed off at that scene and I disliked Nick/Phyllis. Nick brushed off their entire relationship... if the relationship was so useless maybe he needs to stop getting married quickly to people since he had 3 weddings to Phyllis.
Just because the writers are obsessed with Shick, it doesn't mean all the other relationships they both were involved with should get erased.

And, I feel sad for Phyllis because it feels like yet again she's been written as second place, like she was with Nick.

The show (all showrunners) are obsessed with Shick, Villy and Nicktor so.... I don't know here....

What did give me hope though is that I truly don't know how this is going to end, I was sure it would end with Villy until Victoria start using her kid Katie. Of course in the middle of Philly action, Victoria was talking to Katie, and telling her how much she missed Billy which is why she couldn't go to sleep. (really? lol) so, Victoria made Katie call Billy, which interrupted the Philly time and Phyllis looked so sad like it's something she couldn't compete with because of Villy sharing kids together.

So, Victoria lied about Nikki's MS which Billy still doesn't know about, and she's using the kids, so it feels like the payoff has to be Philly.
One moment it seems it's gotta be Villy and the next it looks like it has to be Philly. lol..
I think obviously the big moment, whenever it happens if Billy making his feelings 100%
clear which he hasn't....
Old 05-11-2017, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

^ Ugh using the kid that's low even for Victoria.