Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2016, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Wyatt naive about his mother??? WHY? It seems like he has amnesia one day after she does something.
Quinn's not the only woman in his life that he's naïve about and easily manipulated by something of which I have a major issue in Wyatt being written this way.
Old 08-21-2016, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah... he is a difficult character for me to watch. Since I have DVR, I have fast forward his scenes. Only because I know what he's going to do and say and I can't keep hearing the same exact thing every week...
Old 08-21-2016, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

I wish that Wyatt would give up on his mother.

Donna
Old 08-21-2016, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's so difficult because I do like Quinn/Wyatt relationship but Quinn just always finds a way to ruin Wyatt relationships. And he just keeps on being blinded by her over and over again.
Old 08-21-2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

That's true.

Donna
Old 08-21-2016, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's so difficult because I do like Quinn/Wyatt relationship but Quinn just always finds a way to ruin Wyatt relationships. And he just keeps on being blinded by her over and over again.
Not all his relationships are ruined by Quinn just the two that she engineered into happening.
I don't think he's blinded by her I think it's as simple as she's his mother and no matter what she does he cant completely give up on her even if maybe he should at this point.
Old 08-22-2016, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't know if I want him to give up on her however, probably he should to show her he could.

Becuase she doesn't take anything he takes seriously. And I think part of the reason is because she knows that he will never give up on him.

I just don't get Quinn though. She wanted Wyatt/Steffy in a relationship and she's doing everything to ruin it for her selfish reasons.
Old 08-22-2016, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Rushed storylines in general, it's all about the plot now and hitting bullets on a timeline. Where is the character build up and the actual substance?
I agree. And then you get storylines such as Jakeson on GH were they drag it out for over a year. Do they not realize there's a way to extend it without dragging it out the way they did? I feel this Sully story on YR should've been wrapped up a while ago too, baby stories are overdone so why stretch it out?

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-22-2016, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Completely agree however, I wonder if this baby storyline is currently being dragged even longer because of JH Y&R status.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
I agree. And then you get storylines such as Jakeson on GH were they drag it out for over a year. Do they not realize there's a way to extend it without dragging it out the way they did? I feel this Sully story on YR should've been wrapped up a while ago too, baby stories are overdone so why stretch it out?
It should have been wrapped up with Sage's death but nope of course Pratt would rather drag Sharon by having her lie. JH's status probably became a factor in it being dragged out further a little bit after.

Quote:
I don't know if I want him to give up on her however, probably he should to show her he could.

Becuase she doesn't take anything he takes seriously. And I think part of the reason is because she knows that he will never give up on him.

I just don't get Quinn though. She wanted Wyatt/Steffy in a relationship and she's doing everything to ruin it for her selfish reasons.
If he forgave Quinn for being a factor in the death of his unborn child w/Hope then he'll eventually get over this current mess too. Your right that she doesn't listen to a thing Wyatt says because she knows he's soft when it comes to her and always comes back because of his deeply ingrained loyalty.

That's the mystery of Quinn she does everything she can to push Steffy/Wyatt together while at the same time tearing it apart by how she brings it together in the first place. When she feels pushed out (which is what happened when the truth came out about Liam's disappearance) that's when she clings onto Wyatt even harder because he's the only one who never left her regardless of her craziness. It's a weird mix of sabotage while having delusions that she can fix what she's caused to be broken.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved that Wyatt mentioned that Quinn relationships with men always end but he has been her on consistent man who has stayed by her through everything and for some reason she just keeps sabotaging his life. The worst thing about it though is that we know Wyatt is going to forgive her in like less than a week. So, if we don't believe him, of course Quinn doesn't at this point. lol

I think Eric has upset me the most in this storyline. Wyatt is over there talking about how much his relationship with his wife is ruined because of their relationship and he's like, "Oh well that ain't my business." I'm just confused by him.

He just looks like the naive child right now whether the love is real or not. lol
Old 08-22-2016, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved that Wyatt mentioned that Quinn relationships with men always end but he has been her on consistent man who has stayed by her through everything and for some reason she just keeps sabotaging his life. The worst thing about it though is that we know Wyatt is going to forgive her in like less than a week. So, if we don't believe him, of course Quinn doesn't at this point. lol

I think Eric has upset me the most in this storyline. Wyatt is over there talking about how much his relationship with his wife is ruined because of their relationship and he's like, "Oh well that ain't my business." I'm just confused by him.

He just looks like the naive child right now whether the love is real or not. lol
That's what's so strange because she goes on about only wanting Wyatt to be happy yet she's the one consistently sabotaging it and pushing for him to be with women who hurt him or use him as a placeholder.

Yeah Eric's done a 180 since Monte Carlo. He was not wanting to come between Steffy/Wyatt's marriage now it's like a child who had been told he cant have something so it's made him want it more.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just don't get Quinn. She disliked Ivy, but she wants Steffy to be with Wyatt? a person who she knew loved Liam. It's just some odd writing. lolol

He sure has. I'm just really believing that everything isn't what it seem that he has something up his sleeve but yeah at this point it seems like he wants her more because everyone else doesn't want him in the relationship... yeah like a child who will do opposite from how everyone else feels even if it hurts others. lol

I think I wouldn't have mind it if the storyline wasn't so rushed....
Old 08-22-2016, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just don't get Quinn. She disliked Ivy, but she wants Steffy to be with Wyatt? a person who she knew loved Liam. It's just some odd writing. lolol

He sure has. I'm just really believing that everything isn't what it seem that he has something up his sleeve but yeah at this point it seems like he wants her more because everyone else doesn't want him in the relationship... yeah like a child who will do opposite from how everyone else feels even if it hurts others. lol
Haha true she didn't like Ivy but that's because she knew she couldn't control or manipulate her. Maybe also she saw a little bit of herself in Ivy. I agree it's very odd who she will or wont be okay about Wyatt being with but i'll say this she left Wyatt/Ivy alone right up until Ivy screwed the relationship up.

The even stranger part to Eric doing it to spite everyone warning him off Quinn is that Ridge knew EXACTLY what all of them cornering Eric about Quinn would cause. He admitted this to Rick afterwards.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

The writing is not good on a lot of storylines imo.

Donna