Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2015, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I honestly don't think that the Lulu/Dante/Valerie storyline actually helps Valerie because I knew all along that sleeping with Dante was going to be thrown in her face everywhere she went and she really has no real friends or allies to turn to and I am sorry but her scenes with Bobbie were too little, too late and Bobbie glossed over being "the other woman" like it's no big deal when it is and so the whole thing seems to have been set up for failure from the beginning. She actually reminds me a bit of Lucky's deceased wife Siobhan in the sense that I knew she really wasn't given any friends or allies when she was on the show.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 12-19-2015, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Dante cheating on Lulu with her cousin. It made no sense from day one and now 7 months later it makes even less. Dante not only had to become out of character but now Lulu has to do the same all for a newbie who does nothing but cry about her mother. I could handle that if the character wasn't obsessed with Dante or even if the character of Valerie wasn't re-conned, rewritten. So this storyline went from bad to just ugly. I don't recognize Dante or Lulu anymore and it's all to prop the new character. It sucks because I think Lulu and Dante have such an interesting dynamic where Dante had never been in love before but Lulu was his love at first sight. I had hoped the writers would have axed the whole storyline but here we are going on 7 months and the writing, character assassination and storyline is even worse now.
agreed
Old 02-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Dante/Valerie affair & relationship
It's ridiculous because all it did was throw Lante under the bus and for what?! because Lulu got turned into the bad guy when she was the one who was betrayed and treated like dirt.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Dante/Valerie affair & relationship
It's ridiculous because all it did was throw Lante under the bus and for what?! because Lulu got turned into the bad guy when she was the one who was betrayed and treated like dirt.
I think that the truth is TPTB really can't stand Valerie and they have thrown her mistake in her face no matter where she goes or what she does and Lulu was the one who was betrayed and TPTB have never, ever really given Valerie any real friends or allies. I think Lulu was turned into a bad guy when she was the one who was betrayed but, I also think that Valerie is clearly the person who is going to pay the most for this Dante and Lulu at least have some people to turn to but, she just never has and she will clearly always be the person who became between Lulu and Dante and the writers have never done her any favors because they don't care about her unless she is causing drama between Lulu and Dante. I was happy that Lulu wasn't punished for what she did but, I also never thought that she would be and Johnny made sure of that and Dante wasn't going to do anything either. No one cares that Valerie wants to be a police officer and that's the real issue when is anything ever really about her alone without the fact that she slept with Dante being brought up? Maxie and Nathan are clearly also never going to get much to do either other than prop up Lulu and Dante and that is another completely pointless storyline and I noticed that Johnny when he returned that he mentioned Spinelli's name again and I've thought for a long time that TPTB are just putting Maxie in this back burner storyline until Bradford comes back and that storyline is set up in a way that Maxie is allowed to walk all over Nathan and do whatever she wants without consequences.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 02-06-2016 at 06:43 PM
Old 02-07-2016, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

GH/dragging out SLs past their used by date
Old 02-18-2016, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Dante and Valerie and baby daddy stories

EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l SpikeღBuffy l BrandonღKelly l DylanღBrenda l
Old 02-21-2016, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

Michael forgiving his family and being good with them again. I always loved Michael with his family, but this could have been a new storyline for GH to try out. Michael being a true Quartermaine. Michael and Sonny apart, when they once had been so close. It being about Michael and Michael's storyline. Instead of it being all about Sonny and Michael's feelings and emotions being swept under the rug. And now it feels like it's a repeat of where we have already been. And GH had a chance to advance to new material and do something bold, but didn't and I always curse that we never got to see a true fallout from all of that.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

The never-ending (even in death) propping of Sage on Y&R and the continuing saga of baby Christian/Sully.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

Hollyoaks never really letting Ste move forward with his life. He always seems to regress to the car wreck he was at the start. It's like they let him take two steps forward and then five steps back. The same with John Paul, he never really gets a chance to be happy. In fact that whole show, just has characters never really change they always seem to do the same storylines over and over with just a few minor changes.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Hollyoaks never really letting Ste move forward with his life. He always seems to regress to the car wreck he was at the start. It's like they let him take two steps forward and then five steps back. The same with John Paul, he never really gets a chance to be happy. In fact that whole show, just has characters never really change they always seem to do the same storylines over and over with just a few minor changes.
Sad but true that unhappiness and self-destruction seems to be the one constant of Hollyoaks.
Old 05-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Sad but true that unhappiness and self-destruction seems to be the one constant of Hollyoaks.
It's one of the major reasons I can't watch the show anymore. It's just too bitter now.
Old 05-11-2016, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 05-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Cameron being a killer and getting away with it on Hollyoaks.
Old 05-13-2016, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Cameron being a killer and getting away with it on Hollyoaks.
Yep that sucks and next up for him is that he'll lead Ste into getting hooked on crystal meth.
Old 06-26-2016, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Right now I'm disliking all the keep it in the family love triangles on Bold & The Beautiful.

The writing for one of my favorite characters Nikolas on General Hospital.

The acting from Ciara on Days, and most of the storylines.

Also, Jack just looking weak all the time on Young & The Restless, as well as Sharon lying to cover up Sully... well Christian because it makes no sense. The same exact storyline happened with her daughter Faith because of Adam... so really? the writers allowing Sharon to lie about this? I am tired of her always being written weak to hold on to a man and self destructive.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread