Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2017, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Poor Kristoff. That's terrible. I hope he will be able to get help now.

I guess GH are dropping Parker/Kristina for the second time officially.

Fans I'm sure are pissed again.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 10-25-2017, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow... so Steve Burton and now Tamara Braun. Am I seeing double everywhere.

Tamara Braun who once portrayed Carly will be returning to General Hospital.
Source

However, she's returning for a new role.

Quote:
EW can exclusively reveal that Braun, who earned an Emmy nod for playing Carly Corinthos on GH from 2001 to 2005, is returning to the ABC sudser on Nov. 22 — but as a whole new character. A previous report hinted to the possibility in September, though the daytime drama hasn’t confirmed it until now.

Since the Emmy-winning Laura Wright now plays Carly, it’s unclear who Braun will embody when she shows up in Port Charles. But it seems very likely her appearance will be connected to last month’s return of Steve Burton.

A soap vet, Braun won an Emmy for playing Ava Vitali on Days of our Lives. She worked on the NBC soap from 2008-16 after her stint on GH and a short run on All My Children. She’s also appeared on the Amazon drama Bosch.
Old 10-28-2017, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Huge rumor that Thad Luckinbill is returning as JT on Y&R.
If so, this is VERY smart here.
Mal is already doing right by me.

This is an awesome return for the new viewers can know who Reed's REAL father is. Since under Sally, it was easy to confuse and believe that Billy was the father....

Quote:
For over a decade, Thad Luckinbill played bad boy J.T. Hellstrom on The Young and the Restless. Now, Soap Hub hears news about the fan favorite.

According to sources, the popular actor will be bringing Victoria’s ex and Reed’s dad, J.T., back to Genoa City, sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. As of now, it looks like the stay isn’t a permanent one but it is at least a few months.
source

Hoping so much for this to be true!

Wes Ramsey is joining the cast of General Hospital
I of course know him more as Wyatt on Charmed, so I am intrigued to how the character will be.
Old 11-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg yes Tia! Yay on Dec 12th J.T. is back on Y&R yes love him!!! I loveThad!
Old 11-09-2017, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ABOUT TIME! Robin HAD to return for this storyline because she was a huge part of it... just like Helena is. So happy about this.
General Hospital isn't playing around with trying to bring the General Hospital greatness back.

Old 11-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cool Robin is coming back.
Old 11-13-2017, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I knew she would & I'm not even a Jason/Robin fan at all.

I'm looking forward to their scenes.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 11-14-2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think their scenes will be good too.

General Hospital's Vanessa Marcil Pregnant! - ABC Soaps In Depth
Old 12-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

New Hope Logan coming back to B&B!

‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ recasts popular characters | WTVR.com
Old 12-09-2017, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for all the news, the Hope Logan recast is one I'm not so sure about but we'll see.... I wonder if we will go through this Liam/Hope stuff again.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I wonder that too Tia. I think so unless Hope wants Wyatt again and not Liam?
Old 01-10-2018, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
Yes I wonder that too Tia. I think so unless Hope wants Wyatt again and not Liam?
That'll be giving the writers too much credit. lol Of course the writers will have everyone fighting over Liam...
Old 01-19-2018, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

So true Tia and Fasion is coming back to General Hospital.
Old 01-21-2018, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Genie Francis Off Contract, Now Recurring to possibly on 12 episodes a year... umm... WTF???

Here goes General Hospital at it again at it with treating their vets horribly... and they are getting SLAMMED for it right now... unfortunately it's a continuing theme with them. I'm sort of tune out with GH, haven't been watching the past 2 weeks but upsetting.

Quote:
As Hollywood talks about finally addressing the power imbalance among female and male actors, daytime television remains an old boy's club. Long-time Daytime Confidential reader and podcast listener John Walter Seip tweeted me earlier this evening asking about rumors Genie Francis (Laura) had been let go from the ABC soap opera. I'm afraid the rumors are true. Executive producer Frank Valentini has bumped the beloved actress to recurring, according to multiple sources. ~ Source

Quote:
Right before Genie taped the episode that aired on Friday, January 19th. Executive Producer Frank informed her that she was taking off contract. So, Laura emotions when she does that about face concerning her mayor campaign which has been a big storyline on the show for the last few months and finding out her grandson is in trouble so she needs to leave, those emotions were real Genie Francis according to my sources devastated by this news and blinded. She was "I was told," she wanted to discuss this later with Frank Valentini, and was told that he didn't have time to talk to her about it at that point and time.

This is how you treat one of the biggest stars in the history of Daytime television. It is ingressive, it is gross, it is ridiculous especially in the era of the #TimesUp movement and #MeToo movement. And so many discussions about women and the pay imbalance and the power imbalance with their male counterpart on this very same network leading primetime drama actress, Ellen Pompeo who is getting kiddos after kiddos for fighting for what she was worth at Grey's Anatomy's and gave a detailed article ... account on how the network used her former leading man, Patrick Dempsey to marginalize her during their shared tenure at Grey's Anatomy. Now Ellen mentioned, one of her quotes was, "Anyone can be good for one or two seasons but she's done it for 14 and that's an f'ing skill." Well that's been Genie's story for 40 years and anyone who knows the business.

This is not new for Frank Valentini I've heard of this behavior multiple times. That's why we don't have Vanessa Marcil. I heard that it's very erratic, that one day he's pleased with an actor and the next day he likes them. The only actors on the set who were immune to this are the ones that he basically considers his personal friends and it's just outrage.

DC Confidential
Old 01-22-2018, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Luke/Laura made GH a house hold name!

I never shipped them.

I didn't even find out much about them until Lucky found out about Luke raping Laura.

That SL was incredible!

This is just so wrong!

Genie looks beautiful on that old TV Guide cover.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread