Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2017, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Sharon/Victor what the hell was that? Yuck.

Bill/Brooke I gave up B&B long ago but this relationship was made me never want to tune in again.

Jason/Carly ughh she was such a vampire. Best friends yes - love them like that - anything more gag me.

Sonny/Carly I accept them I guess but I think it's all trash.
Agreed with all of that. Although I love Jason/Carly as best friends and never really hated them. lol but agree with the whole post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Plus hope that Steve will be the real Jason.

It's obvious that is something both want so bad!

I could be wrong & setting myself up for disappointment with my luck.

I completely agree with you.
To me it'd be a complete waste for even bringing Steve back.

Quote:
Sonny/Carly again b/c it's disgusting how verbally abusive he was to her for one thing. He called her so many names over & over.

I know he hated her at the time but still she was important to Jason his best friend.

There is no excuse to treat a woman like this to me especially that the writers want us to love & root for the char. by then.

Plus it wasn't like he was doing it for any reason just to be mean.

I don't care if Sonny had an abusive childhood.

That doesn't have anything to do with verbal abuse to anyone.

Sonny called Carly something with an S that FF won't let me write & trash over & over.
:
Agreed, nothing can make me ship Sonny/Carly at this point because of how weak Carly needs to lower her standards to be with him proving he needs to be with something who can worship and ignore all his mistakes.

Just 4 months ago he called her the bad wife and great wore and now she's back to easily worshipping him and putting hi about everyone.

I'm okay if Sonny/Carly are back together... but she forgave him ONLY like a month later. So what was the need for the scene?

The sad thing about is that I actually liked Sonny more during this scene because of how horrible they are making Carly to fit with Sonny...

I mean THIS scene here was ridiculous. She choose her happiness over Sonny over her own daughter. Josslyn was completely correct with how dysfunctional her relationship with Sonny is and will continue to always be.

Carly to me is more unwatchable than Sonny because of her relationship with Sonny.

I had the same issue with Brenda, I might love Sonny/Brenda however, I DO NOT like them when Brenda has to become such a weak character to fit with Sonny's lifestyle.

Old 09-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love Jason/Carly together as anything.

Best Friends work for me b/c GH & Soaps in general destroy couples.

So the kind of bond they have or a couple being unresolved is best on Soaps.

I don't even think Sonny/Carly have had any real chem. except with Sarah.

Those are terrible!

Yeah Sonny/Brenda when they finally got together were horrible. I didn't think the actors even had the chem. anymore.

We didn't even get love scenes.

I have realized is mostly the only thing I like about Sonny/Brenda.

I think the only Soap Couple worse than Sonny/Carly are EJ/Sami

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 09-08-2017 at 10:32 PM
Old 09-09-2017, 09:03 PM
Loyal Fan

As for the Carly/Jason/Robin thing, all three were horrific in that story in my book. Robin should've told the truth right away instead of playing house for months, and Jason/Carly were horrible acting as if AJ would be such a horrible parent and Jason was this paragon of virtue, gmab. Like were so suppose to see Jason as the righteous one for stealing his brother's child.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslpsh (View Post)
As for the Carly/Jason/Robin thing, all three were horrific in that story in my book. Robin should've told the truth right away instead of playing house for months, and Jason/Carly were horrible acting as if AJ would be such a horrible parent and Jason was this paragon of virtue, gmab. Like were so suppose to see Jason as the righteous one for stealing his brother's child.

You perfectly explained my dislike for that storyline. lol People have to remember the beginning of the whole thing. lol Carly sleeping with 3 men in the same period, lying about who the father is and asking Jason to pretend to be the father so his BROTHER wouldn't know he's the father.

I'm sorry, I didn't feel sad for Carly/Jason at all. I guess for Jason/Carly relationship it helped but the whole Carly vs Robin thing, I feel that Robin thought that Carly was using Jason... and of course she was with Jason at the time so yeah... I can see her motivation even if it was bad... although technically Robin just told the truth that Carly should've been told. She didn't even tell Tony that he was NOT the real father.

Eventually with all those secrets, the truth was going to blow up.

Quote:
I love Jason/Carly together as anything.

Best Friends work for me b/c GH & Soaps in general destroy couples.

So the kind of bond they have or a couple being unresolved is best on Soaps.

Those are terrible!

Yup, we know you love for them.
Also, I agree... these days I'm sort of preferring pairings to remain friends since we know how couples get destroyed.

Yes, those scenes are terrible and shows how Carly has to become for Sonny. Ridiculous to watch.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Sonny/Paul - It's as simple as just not liking Paul.

Nick/Chelsea - #1 dislike of all love interests that Chelsea's ever had!
Old 09-11-2017, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Agreed with Nick/Chelsea.

Billy/Phyllis - ONLY Sally Sussman version.
Billy/Victor - EVERY VERSION besides BM + AM version.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

You perfectly explained my dislike for that storyline. lol People have to remember the beginning of the whole thing. lol Carly sleeping with 3 men in the same period, lying about who the father is and asking Jason to pretend to be the father so his BROTHER wouldn't know he's the father.

I'm sorry, I didn't feel sad for Carly/Jason at all. I guess for Jason/Carly relationship it helped but the whole Carly vs Robin thing, I feel that Robin thought that Carly was using Jason... and of course she was with Jason at the time so yeah... I can see her motivation even if it was bad... although technically Robin just told the truth that Carly should've been told. She didn't even tell Tony that he was NOT the real father.

Eventually with all those secrets, the truth was going to blow up.
Keeping AJ in the dark was so Jason and Carly throughout that whole mess were awful. So concerned about Michael but then mobster Sonny ends up being his father...then he gets kidnapped, shot, nearly killed someone and raped in prison.

Quote:
Agreed with all of that. Although I love Jason/Carly as best friends and never really hated them. lol but agree with the whole post.
I love them as best friends. They are ride or die. Carly trusts Jason and he's always there for her.

Edit: Uh oh just saw a recent clip of them NuJason isn't acting like a ride or die right now.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 09-15-2017 at 07:26 AM
Old 09-15-2017, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

steffy amd liam

She always takes bill site over liam.
I hate them so much ugh
She locked hope in the gondela
Lied about her illness
Etc
I miss hope . I hope sally and liam get together. Yess
Old 09-16-2017, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nathan and Maxie GH-I think that the powers that be have never liked them or much less tried to give them even a decent storyline and it isn't Amy's fault, Nathan and Maxie weren't given much of anything to do long before Amy was ever in the picture. It seems to me that they have always had to fight for scraps as far as screen time much less a storyline. I always thought that Nathan and Maxie were going to play second fiddle to Lulu and Dante and they usually aren't given a lot to do either.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 09-20-2017, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Warren, Sienna & DECEPTION!
Old 09-21-2017, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Friz - Just....gross. It's so offensive.

CarSon - How many times have they been married/divorced now?
Old 09-21-2017, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Warren, Sienna & DECEPTION!
I can understand that.

Last edited by eternalfate; 09-25-2017 at 09:28 PM
Old 09-25-2017, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sonny/Carly from the start is disgusting! That's not some great love!

Jason: It was Carly the woman you call a tramp the woman you treat like dirt! Where was Hannah when she stuck it out with you?

Just that sentence & we actually got Carson ever in love!

Jason stands up for Carly when Sonny says she is as bad Hannah or worse that sold him out to the FBI.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 09-25-2017 at 05:04 AM
Old 09-25-2017, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Crazy thing about that is talk about ZERO percent of growth since Sonny just called Carly a good whore MONTHS ago and of course they got back together 3 months after that and all is forgotten.

Although I did agree with Sonny in the speech since she slept with Jax very quickly after she broke up with Sonny but that's besides the point.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ Crazy thing about that is talk about ZERO percent of growth since Sonny just called Carly a good whore MONTHS ago and of course they got back together 3 months after that and all is forgotten.

Although I did agree with Sonny in the speech since she slept with Jax very quickly after she broke up with Sonny but that's besides the point.
The point is that calling women tramps & other names like this over & over is disgusting! He loved calling her trash too all the time. Something with an S FF won't let me write.

Jason said it he treated her like dirt!

During that time it was b/c of Carly ever being suspicious about Hannah that kept Sonny & Jason from going to jail.

It was Carly finding her gun in Hannah's room that helped them fig. she was working for the FBI since Jason decided to trace it.

Sonny just loved to be mean to Carly back then.

Sonny calling Carly that even today is sad after everything they have been through.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread