Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Sharon is doing amazing during these scenes. She's really almost got me feeling for Sharon time (which I would if she honest up front when she found out).

Side question: can Nick even take Christian within proof? We know it's the truth but honestly what if it were Sharon lying? He has no proof other than Pattys and Sharon's word that Sully is Christian.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-04-2016, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

In soap world maybe, in the real world I don't think so.
Old 11-04-2016, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No he can't which is why the rationally thing would be, taking a DNA... which would work for Sharon since Nick isn't really the father anyway.

Dylan is more of a father than Nick is here... sadly Sharon has no relation.
Old 11-05-2016, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad that after all the months of not being able to bring herself to admit the truth and lose Sully that she womaned-up to tell the truth when confronted by Nick instead coming up with more lies. Patty is crazy so she could've just used that and kept the lies going but she didnt she finally told the truth which she deserves respect for no matter what anyone says.

It's so important that she also got to be the one to tell Dylan and explain every step along the road of how this all came to be. Great Sharon/Mariah scenes too when Mariah came in on Sharon having just told Dylan.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Completely agree with you on Sharon. I loved how she didn't cover with another lie, she really had a tough time keeping it in so she just decided to confess all... and it was finally about time.

I loved how she told Dylan....

Sharon/Mariah relationship has been the best thing to come out of all this. They have grown so close during it and when Mariah called Sharon, "Mom" That was such a touching moment.
When I was watching the episode all I was thinking was dang Mariah is a way better daughter than Summer although Sharon/Mariah didn't know each other as long. lol

Summer would've slammed, yelled and threw her mother under the bus. lol Crying and complaining and telling everyone around town.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

Doesn't there need to be DNA proof, their name on a birth certificate before any court would think about letting them near a child?
Old 11-06-2016, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Sharon/Mariah relationship has been the best thing to come out of all this. They have grown so close during it and when Mariah called Sharon, "Mom" That was such a touching moment.
When I was watching the episode all I was thinking was dang Mariah is a way better daughter than Summer although Sharon/Mariah didn't know each other as long. lol

Summer would've slammed, yelled and threw her mother under the bus. lol Crying and complaining and telling everyone around town.
That was such a touching moment between mother and daughter.
YES! It does show the contrast between the relationship that's grown the last few years with Sharon/Mariah and it's already 1000% better and alot more healthy in it's own way compared to the effed up relationship that Summer/Phyllis have.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes they do, it's just so great to see this Sharon/Mariah scenes...

I cannot wait to see the Sharon/Noah scenes because they have actually been my favorite Sharon relationship. Not sure if I even mentioned that but yeah, the relationship between Sharon and Noah has been terrific to watch, all the stuff it went through and how Noah has always been the main one near Sharon's side. He would do anything for his mother however, this reveal will probably hurt because of what just happened with Summer. So I expect some truth bombs but in the end, some emotion because of how much Noah loves Sharon unconditionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Doesn't there need to be DNA proof, their name on a birth certificate before any court would think about letting them near a child?
Yup, but it's tough because technically Nick can also file for kidnapping. This is such a tough case because isn't there 2 birth certificates? The one Nick/Sage signed and the one that Sharon/Dylan signed.
It's so confusing to me. lol

Since Dr. Anderson is responsible for all of this, did they even sign a real birth certification?

The thing about this case that's the problem is that there is really no need for anyone to ask for DNA because Sharon admitted that "Sully" isn't there's... and she admitted to it being Christian. Nick doesn't know it's not his child and his wife wasn't a saint...
Old 11-07-2016, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

^ Yes I'm excited for Noah's return to support Sharon too. He's another example of a good child. I just love seeing Sharon's kids prove on the regular that they're better than Nick/Phyllis' evil spawn.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^Haha. Agreed. lolol
I love how Sharon children are.
Time for Sharon to start being a better mother because she really does have some great supportive kids.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

Sharon may not be the perfect motherly example but she pops out some wonderful kids who know what loyalty looks like. Be interesting to see what they'd do with Faith if she's ever SORASed I wonder if they'd have Faith take after Sharon with the mental health issue. I forgot what exactly is Sharon diagnosed as having?
Old 11-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She was diagnosed in 2012........? or 2013. It really hasn't been that long since she had it but it was around the time she started doing some questionable stuff. Basically you can say that the Newman family emotionally damaged Sharon to the point she became the way she is today.

It's the reason why Adam was by Sharon's side (even when Chelsea didn't agree), he argued with Chelsea that she has a mental illness, which is why she is making some of the decisions she's making. She'd hear voices in her head and of course one of the biggest moments is when she burned down the ranch and Adam covered for her. The voices and visions she was seeing was of all the bad stuff the Newman family was doing to her, it was like all of them were attacking her.

I think Sharon found out by a doctor who Adam hired to check out what's wrong with Sharon...

Sadly with Faith, I'm not sure she will understand. She's too young to understand why her mother would hurt her father again... that's how she'll see it.
Agreed with you on Sharon kids.

Old 11-10-2016, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Sign me up for Sharon dragging Nikki I'm gonna enjoy watching those scenes.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Noah defending his mother.

Sharon really is lucky to have Mariah and Noah. They are really loyal and their love is unconditional.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Is she doing better after her heartbreak?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread