Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2016, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
See to me the past stuff is always relevant.
Without the past things, their would be no villains or reasons to root for or against a characters, and relationships.
When Sharon was dealing with that craziness in 2011, I was like "One day, Adam, it'll come back around harder." and now that it is, I can't really shed many tears for his situation because I don't brush aside bad the characters did in the past.

Same way I feel about Sharon right now. I love her but all the unleashing that will get done to her when the truth come out will be 100000000% justified. What she is doing is NOT right. No matter what Sage, Dr. Anderson or anyone else has sort of contributed to this. It's ridiculous what she's doing, and even worst because she's dealt with this already. She thought Faith had died, right now Nikolas believes his son is dead (Sharon doesn't know about Adam).
Sharon just switched paternity results last year from the person she claimed to love so desperately in Nick yet she's keeping another one of his children away from him this year.

She knows what Dylan went through before and she's doing the same sht but worst.

So, my memory is very long which is why I always go on rants like I am now.
What did Sharon do?
Old 07-13-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
What did Sharon do?
Well just recently she didn't talk to Nick even if it meant that Adam would be cleared of a crime he didn't commit but really she was suppose to talk Nick into allowing the examine Constance body.

Basically here how it goes....

Constance is dead, she's a older lady.
Adam is getting framed for her murder.
Chelsea and Adam needs all the help they can get freeing Adam.
Sharon doesn't believe Adam did this.
Constance body had to get exhume and an autopsy had to get done, to get to the bottom of it.
The only way Constance body can get exhume is if Nick Newman approves of it, which he doesn't at first.
Chelsea believes that if Sharon talks with Nick than she can convince Nick to change his mind.
Sharon is clouded with guilt because of not telling anyone the child (Christian) she has isn't hers, it's really Nick's (little does she know, it's really Adam's child).
So Sharon doesn't want to be a burden on Nick because of her selfish reasons.
Sharon denies a chance to help to speak to Nick.
In the end it didn't matter anyway because I feel the exhume of Constance body made things worst than better.

I think that's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
The fact that I missed out on actually seeing the majority of those particular events is likely a big factor as to why it is so easily irrelevant to my thought process tbh.
I remember to clearly so that's the problem.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

How was Christian brought up?
Old 07-14-2016, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Ok so what was your fave best or worst Shadam scene?

Damn they look good together.

Wow how is it possible that JH showed so much emotion in just one look.

Ngl I do love that when Adam was still playing at being Gabriel that the three most important people to him - Chelsea/Connor/Sharon - were the ones who felt that familiarity from him right off the bat of meeting him again.
Old 07-14-2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

My fav and worst my be different from everyone else, but the worst was when Sharon was faking her death and she was out of town and I think Adam was searching for her and she saw him but she was hiding from his sight. That just broke me heart.

Best was from late 2010, when Sharon had to tell Adam she couldn't be with him. It hurt but it was so perfectly acted. Sharon thought she wanted her life with Nick and her children and Adam was so broken but the way he just tried to convince her she was making a mistake.

Also, anything from late 2012, when he was the only one really there for her even at the expense of his marriage with Chelsea, even though I disliked the way he was treating Chelsea at that time. I think he even said he'd give up anything to be there to help her through her tough time. Also, I feel it was one of the mature times we've ever seen from Sharon. She finally let go of Adam and told him to devote everything he had to Chelsea and it hurt her so much to do that because she still loved him.

I think you should remember the show down between Chelsea and Sharon when Sharon said, ... from my memory, and I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact quote, "Adam will never love you the way he loves me."

I think their supercouple moments was from early 2011 before Sharon faked her death.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Full transparency I was disgusted by the Shadam fling while Chadam were separated because that did contribute to why Chelsea hesitated in telling him she was pregnant with Connor. Plus i just straight up wanted to smack Adam and Sharon with a shoe because he was obviously using Sharon as a rebound when she too was mentally fragile and she knew it.

Quote:

I think you should remember the show down between Chelsea and Sharon when Sharon said, ... from my memory, and I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact quote, "Adam will never love you the way he loves me."
Firstly what a jealous bitch to be saying that to Adam's wife and second she's right he wont ever love Chelsea the same way as Sharon because he has different relationships with each so of course the love is different.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well she only said that to Sharon since Chelsea came running through her apartment trying to curse her out. I love Shadam more at that time so I was smiling during that moment. #TeamSharon.

Even though Chadam were off to a great start. Sharon was the first one to believe in Adam, and I felt that him being by Sharon side at her most vulnerable was amazing because she was by his side when everyone was against him. So personally I didn't mind it. lol
Old 07-14-2016, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wouldn't mind a Shadam fling. I don't care for Chad am, Shock, or Shylan. Shadam is my favorite ship of the show.

My least favorite is Adam putting Sharon through confusion over Faith.

My favorite would be Adam being the only one there for Sharon in late 2012 when she was turning crazy.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

The early 2013 fling was highly off-putting to me for so many reasons which I mentioned in my previous post.
Old 07-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The early 2013 fling was highly off-putting to me for so many reasons which I mentioned in my previous post.
Well I guess if you are hardcore Shadam, you really don't care because of not shipping Chadam.

However, if you like both, of course you'd be upset.

During 2012, I did not care for Chadam so of course I wasn't sad. lol Also, I really at that time didn't really care for Chelsea that much. I think Adam's death really made me start to care for Chelsea and eventually Chadam although I enjoyed some of their scenes before that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
How was Christian brought up?
Oh I just saw this question.
Sage and Nick were together, but broke up for a bit and Sage slept with Adam... of course the usual "Who's the baby dady" storyline happened. Adam turned out, from what we all think to be the father. Nick believes he's the father.

Sharon/Dylan were expected a child but Sharon miscarriage but instead of being honest, she went to Fairview... and she met Dr. Anderson. The doctor who convinced her she was in fact pregnant. Dr. Anderson was set out for revenge against Nick for something that happened in her past.
So Sharon kept getting some bad medication so she believed she was actually pregnant and showing.

Nick/Sage believed their child died after a nurse took the baby out and announced the "tragic news" the nurse and Dr.Anderson gave the child to Sharon, although she didn't remember having a child, she assumed she was knocked out or too hooked up with medication doses that she forgot. So She believes that Christian is her and Dylan's child. And the child is named Sullivan [Sully].

Eventually Sage and Sharon find out the truth, but before Sage can say anything, Sage dies in a care accident and Sage ask Sharon to tell Nick he is the father.

Adam know he was the father of Christian, and Sage knew as well but Nick doesn't know. He thinks the child is his... Sharon believes that as well.

So right now, Nick is grieving for his dead wife and son and Sharon knows that she has his son but is telling anyone nothing. So basically she is keeping Nick's son (that's of course really Adam's) away from him and she's lying to her husband Dylan....

Last edited by eternalfate; 07-15-2016 at 11:27 AM
Old 07-16-2016, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well I guess if you are hardcore Shadam, you really don't care because of not shipping Chadam.

However, if you like both, of course you'd be upset.
I was never exactly a hardcore Shadam shipper so by the time the 2013 fling happened it just fell flat because I shipped Chadam more at that time.
Old 07-16-2016, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I was never exactly a hardcore Shadam shipper so by the time the 2013 fling happened it just fell flat because I shipped Chadam more at that time.
I think that's why you probably disliked the Shadam because you were Chadam, but for some of us we really didn't care because we didn't like Chadam much at that times and some Shadam fans still don't like them.
Old 07-16-2016, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

I totally get that when you ship something you sometimes just cant stand them with anyone else or even anyone else touching them. I know because i have at least 2 ships I feel that way about right now.

In my mind MM's Adam was divided between his two great loves but JH's Adam is 10000000% all Chadam.
Old 07-16-2016, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I completely agree with you on that. I feel that MM Adam one true love was Sharon and I believe JH Adam true love is Chelsea... it's all just strange but it works I guess. lollol
Old 07-17-2016, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I completely agree with you on that. I feel that MM Adam one true love was Sharon and I believe JH Adam true love is Chelsea... it's all just strange but it works I guess. lollol
It's strange how these things workout when recasting happens. But I agree it does work.