Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2015, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Oh so that makes it interesting! ... so, during 2012/2013 where you more Shadam or Chadam? I wonder if you disliked Adam during those times. I didn't, I think think Chelsea didn't have no need to be jealous because obviously Adam was guilty with how much he damaged her life so he wanted to help, after she burned down the Newman ranch ... although when Sharon and Adam kissed... yeah I got it.
Back then I wasn't really watching fulltime but I was pissed at how Adam abandoned Chelsea emotionally after the miscarriage and engrossed himself in Sharon's problems. The miscarriage is why Chelsea was so easily jealous and threatend by Adam overinvolvement with Sharon.
Old 12-26-2015, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's so sad that this show forgot that Sharon and Adam were ever in love. They were so right for each other. The writers should have never let them move on to other people. Apparently Nick matters most to Sharon, and Chelsea matters the most to Adam. Adam was so in love with Sharon! Wtf happened to thar?!!
Old 12-26-2015, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They really were, I hope they continue to have scenes. I like Adam and Sharon
Old 12-26-2015, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

I dont think it's been forgotten what they once were to each other because it did find the time in their scene at CL to show how well Sharon still knows him and that she sensed something about him even back when he was "Gabe".
Old 12-27-2015, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was so sweet when Adam held Sully. Glad Sharon let him
Old 12-27-2015, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

(x)
Old 12-28-2015, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting those, they look cute
Old 12-28-2015, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

What's happening between them?
Old 12-28-2015, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
What's happening between them?
Are you asking about the picture i posted or the current storyline?
Old 12-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was so great to see, I have been waiting for scenes since it came out he was Adam
Old 12-28-2015, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Back then I wasn't really watching fulltime but I was pissed at how Adam abandoned Chelsea emotionally after the miscarriage and engrossed himself in Sharon's problems. The miscarriage is why Chelsea was so easily jealous and threatend by Adam overinvolvement with Sharon.

Oh okay.
I gotta be honest... I'm not trying to say this as a bash or anything since I like Chelsea/Adam as well but I always felt that towards 2013-now, Adam was more drawn to Chelsea because of who she is of course and how she believed in him and because they were both sort of outsiders but also because of Connor... like I believe if Sharon had Adam's child, he'd be drawn to being back in her life.
Now that Adam knows that Christian was possibly his kid, he feels drawn to Sage... although I hope we don't get a history repeating itself with a love triangle, cause it'd be difficult to understand Adam here... Chelsea has accepted so much for him so I'm hoping for no Chelsea/Adam/Sage triangle.

It's like Sharon and Nick, it doesn't matter what happens, in the end they'll always have something holding them together and that's Cassie's death, and the fact that they share a kid in Noah and Faith... and all of that history.

Quote:
It's so sad that this show forgot that Sharon and Adam were ever in love. They were so right for each other. The writers should have never let them move on to other people. Apparently Nick matters most to Sharon, and Chelsea matters the most to Adam. Adam was so in love with Sharon! Wtf happened to thar?!!

I definitely agree with you, especially back in 2011... man they were written GOLD! I dislike that the writers sort of is making it seem like Adam was only ever in love with Chelsea. Even if I do like Adam/Chelsea, it's the bad writing I have an issue with.

Quote:
I dont think it's been forgotten what they once were to each other because it did find the time in their scene at CL to show how well Sharon still knows him and that she sensed something about him even back when he was "Gabe".

I feel they are sort of forgotten. I do love that she sensed something about him as Gabe though, that shows something.
I just don't care for a romantic Shadam right now but that doesn't mean I want the history to be forgotten. There was a time when Adam compared his love to Sharon to his mother's beliefs in him....
Old 12-28-2015, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Are you asking about the picture i posted or the current storyline?
Current storyline.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
[FONT="Tahoma"]

I definitely agree with you, especially back in 2011... man they were written GOLD! I dislike that the writers sort of is making it seem like Adam was only ever in love with Chelsea. Even if I do like Adam/Chelsea, it's the bad writing I have an issue with.

I feel they are sort of forgotten. I do love that she sensed something about him as Gabe though, that shows something.
I just don't care for a romantic Shadam right now but that doesn't mean I want the history to be forgotten. There was a time when Adam compared his love to Sharon to his mother's beliefs in him....
They had such a deep connection and a very understanding bond. People tend to always judge these characters. He loved her even when she was crazy. The writers had to flush that down in the toilet.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They had such a deep connection and a very understanding bond. People tend to always judge these characters. He loved her even when she was crazy. The writers had to flush that down in the toilet.

Yeah I know.
She believed in him through his dark days and he was always with her even when the people she loved turned their backs on her.

Old 12-29-2015, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope we get more scenes with them. JH and SC are great in the ones they have had
Closed Thread   Post New Thread