Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2019, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

I like him bad too. MM!Adam was what made me like his character. So the shades of grey work for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Since I watched JH version I'm still 50/50 because too much has gotten erased for me to be fully on board.
What's their explanation for just erasing his development?
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know right, they have complete erased it
Old 06-10-2019, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

It's like he was never on good terms with Nick or Victoria, and everyone still saw him as some kind of monster. My impression of JH!Adam was, that wasn't the case.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like Mark as Adam and his chemistry with Sharon.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
It's like he was never on good terms with Nick or Victoria, and everyone still saw him as some kind of monster. My impression of JH!Adam was, that wasn't the case.

And that wasn't the case.
Nick and Adam called a truce and ended things on great terms and he wanted Nick to take care of Connor.

This was how Adam's final storyline went; Victor framed Adam for killing a elderly woman Constance... he faked a journey entry proving that Adam killed her. His partner in crime was a shock... it turned out to be Chloe. Victor just wanted to scare up Adam a little bit. Victor told Adam to work at Newman for a chance of his freedom, Adam agreed... but the real journey pages couldn't be found because partner in crime Chloe burned the pages.

Why Victor would work with the person who hated Adam more than anyone was ridiculous...
For Chloe, since he didn't pay for killing Delia, she was okay with him paying for a crime he did not commit.

Clearly everything got out of control when Victor couldn't get the real evidence to clear Adam's name... and Adam got sentenced to 30 years in prison for poisoning Constance.

No one believed Victor framed Adam, but Adam always knew from day one! And when the truth came out, everyone was surprised that Victor can go through those lengths and that is when Nick and Adam sort of came together a little bit.

Adam asked Nick to look after his son Connor and Nick was taken aback and shocked by that... he assumed Adam would ask a person like Jack, but he knew he needed a person like Nick. They finally acknowledge each other as brothers.

In a retrial, Adam was sentenced to 10 years instead of the 30... while getting transported, he gets kidnapped and that was from Victor's crew. Victor (rightfully so) felt guilt for all the trouble he caused so he wanted, Chelsea, Connor and Adam to have a fresh start somewhere new! They were in a cabin... Chelsea left for a bit and that's when Adam was shot with tranquilizer gun and Chloe expressed that she never forgave him.

When Chelsea returned, we saw the cabin exploding but we don't know if Adam was in the building.

So how it ended with Victoria and Nick is...

Adam was one of the people who voted Victoria as the CEO of Newman Enterprise... so they didn't share a lot of scenes but they were civil for his later part.

Nick & Adam were on good terms and Nick even wanted to find out if Chloe was behind his death after he "died" and during that storyline Nick and Chelsea got romantically together. They broke up when Chelsea left town as a con artist and she hasn't been seen since.

Adam was perfectly okay with Nick raising Christian and never finding out he's the biological father... which is what he found out after Adams' "death".

So to sum up, JH version of Adam was the one to suffer all the bad for his past... and he just wanted his family and to not be involved with all this Newman stuff.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was an awful story they did to Adam. I hate that they are erasing all that now with Mark as Adam
Old 06-10-2019, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
That was an awful story they did to Adam. I hate that they are erasing all that now with Mark as Adam
Yeah... as I mentioned I want a combination of both versions... well all 3 versions.

I will say that I never did buy the Nick and Adam truce when it happened but unfortunately it did happen. Also Billy FORGAVE Adam on his trail. He blamed himself for everything that happened with Delia... another story erased.

However I will say that with Mark's version I am happy they have brought back the Shadam connection since that was the main thing erased with JH version. JH mentioned Sharon a little bit and it was always Team Adam vibe but their bond didn't show.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Shadam scenes today.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Thanks so much for explaining everything, Tia.

So talk about amnesia affecting not just Adam but the whole of GC! I've always enjoyed MM!Adam so I'm okay with skipping JH!Adam purely because I didn't see him as Adam at all. I watched maybe 3 different scenes and it didn't land for me. I saw JH rather than any character. As I mentioned, Adam was always the dark horse, so having him return as an ashy blonde pretty boy was a no for me.

Mark's version has the dark hair, dark eyes and a lil bit of a dark soul. That's how I like my Adam Newman but it has to be coupled with an undying love for Sharon.

They did have scenes today and ohhhh Adam.
Philanthropist.

Old 06-11-2019, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Adam sure got under Sharon's skin today. There still is feelings between them.
Did you see the pic Mark posted of he and Sharon on IG
Old 06-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Yup. My Shadam heart. It is STILL there.. The way he reached for her hair and pulled her into the hug. She nestled her head in his shoulder. Annoying Rey had to ruin it.

Mark posted something? Let me run to IG
Philanthropist.

Old 06-11-2019, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Adam sure got under Sharon's skin today. There still is feelings between them.
Did you see the pic Mark posted of he and Sharon on IG
Yes I saw it. They look amazing together! Going to be some awesome stuff coming up it seems.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They look so amazing together
Old 06-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They look so amazing together
So happy that this version of Shadam have that amazing chemistry together.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know right. They have amazing chemistry
Closed Thread   Post New Thread