Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2015, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
True, but I would think after finding out about Andy and the shooting. They would have Robert trying to find out the big truth of who the shooter was. I know he's trying to move past and he loves Andy. But it's not like Robert to just drop things. Like he talks about wanting to buy the pub and then just vanishes?

I just hope with the anniversary of his wedding coming up, they don't have him with an excessive scenes with the Whites or Chrissie. That they drop that storyline and focus him with his family considering the anniversary of Katie. And what is coming up for Aaron and hopefully the show moving back towards Robron.
This week Robert does find out that it was Ross who shot him and theres a Robert/Ross showdown at Debbie's houes on New Years Eve.

I think the apology Robert made at Chrissie's trial was closure on the epic fail that was Chrobert. The divorce should be finalized in early February and hopefully all we'll see or hear of that will be Robert finally taking off that stupid ring that he continues to wear.
Old 12-28-2015, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Oh I hope we have seen the last of Chrobert, they were horrible together. And I'm saying that even if there had never been an Aaron or a Robron. Such a horribly paired couple, nothing real between them.

Though the show does seemed to love to push the Whites on us the viewers. (Can't wait till the HF curse gets them. Seriously what are they still doing in the village? What do they actually bring to the show?) But I can't seem it not being brought up in some way considering all that Robert has done to make sure he gets some of that money and investment in the company. Considering he's trying to buy the pub, I could see him trying to get money from Chrissie to get the pub.

Perhaps Gordon tries to buy into the pub and Robert seeing how badly Aaron is taking it all. Chas still under Gordon's spell is happy of the idea of Gordon owning the other half of the pub. Robert tries to do all he can to outbid him and get Diane's share. So at least Gordon won't have such a strong firm hold in Aaron's life.
Old 12-28-2015, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just a heads up that this needs adding to the board guide
Old 12-28-2015, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Just a heads up that this needs adding to the board guide
Board Guide?
Old 12-28-2015, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

I added it to the board guide along with the other two Emmerdale related threads.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

Where has Robert gone?
Old 12-29-2015, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Where has Robert gone?
He's vanished into thin air which is annoyingly the normal that happens when a actors having time off during that block of filming (i assume). Robert's back in the next two episodes.
Old 12-31-2015, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
He's vanished into thin air which is annoyingly the normal that happens when a actors having time off during that block of filming (i assume). Robert's back in the next two episodes.
Ugh, I understand they have a giant cast and a short time. But it feels less like a village/community and more like a sketch show where a small group of people has some random skits every so often.

Robert's scenes for 12/30/15

I loved the Andy and Robert scene, I hope they will find some way to be brothers again.

I loved Sarah's line about the police catching Robert's killer when Robert is still alive.

Robert isn't stupid, I'm sure he's 90% sure that it was Ross after how Andy reacted and then seeing Ross with Andy. Though I can't see Robert doing anything that will get Andy in trouble. But using his wits, I'm sure he will come up with something good to get Ross back for shooting him.
Old 12-31-2015, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Robert isn't stupid, I'm sure he's 90% sure that it was Ross after how Andy reacted and then seeing Ross with Andy. Though I can't see Robert doing anything that will get Andy in trouble. But using his wits, I'm sure he will come up with something good to get Ross back for shooting him.
Oh Robert definitely new the truth after seeing Andy/Ross together outside Debbie's house. Sadly Ross isn't likely to pay in the form of prison time for shooting Robert so we're just going to have to be satisfied with his punishment being that he'll lose Debbie.
Old 12-31-2015, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Oh Robert definitely new the truth after seeing Andy/Ross together outside Debbie's house. Sadly Ross isn't likely to pay in the form of prison time for shooting Robert so we're just going to have to be satisfied with his punishment being that he'll lose Debbie.
Well considering Ross never pays for anything he does. Or really anyone pay for what they have done in Emmerdale lately that's not surprising.

Though they would lose half their cast if people actually pay for the crimes they commit.

I wonder what would have happen if CW wasn't off for maternity leave what the show would have done? It's not surprising that Debbie splits with the kids for a while. After Cameron, I can't see her being ok with having another killer around. I can see Debbie forgiving Andy because Andy was a mess over the loss of Katie. But Ross is another story, especially when she finds out that he wanted Andy to get rid of Pete.

I can see Robert going after Ross, by making sure he loses everything. Debbie will be gone with the kids, Charity must be back soon and will probably want Moses. Can't see Cain letting Ross stay at the garage. So in one instant Ross will lose everything and Robert will probably see that as better than prison. That way he knows Ross is suffering for what he did. And Robert probably doesn't want Ross to go to prison because that means Andy will go to and Robert wants to protect Andy.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Aside from the little moment of doubt Robert has been amazing since the reveleation of Aaron's secret. He's proven how devoted & steadfast he is and it's changed the opinion of alot of former Robert haters.
Old 02-15-2016, 01:31 AM
Master Fan

I love how far Robert has come and how much he has grown. This was needed for himself, his family, and for Aaron.

I'll admit that I did squeal when Robert told Chas that he was serious about Aaron and that he called Aaron his everything.

Old 02-15-2016, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

Robert has come so far from last February to now. He's grown more than I ever thought was possible. Him saying Aaron is "everything" to him means so much more than an ILY because it is so much deeper.

Old 03-16-2016, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

I love how far Robert has come and Ryan plays him beautifully.

I'm also glad to hear that it looks like Ryan will be sticking around for a good long while.
Old 03-16-2016, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

I love how far Robert's come too and how he knows just what to say to get Aaron to open up when he needs to the most.

It's finally happened the ring is off!! And I realized that maybe he wore the ring as long as he did because maybe he was just waiting to remove it when the divorce was finalized.