Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2015, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.

So Robert will be making another court appearance this time at Chrissie's trial for the helicopter crash. I wish he'd throw her under the bus like she deserves but I'm sure he'll defend the undeserving ungrateful witch. I just hope the outcome of his help will be a scene in which Robert makes it clear he is done with the Whites and finally removes that godawful ring he still has on his finger.
Old 11-23-2015, 03:41 AM
Master Fan

I need Chrissie to face punishment for what she did. I can't watch her get a simple slap on the wrist like Lachlan had with his sexual assault case. She caused an accident which killed three people, she's ruined lives, and she's still causing upset in the village. Does she even show remorse and guilt anymore, or have the writers just dropped that. And she's back to her uber bitch/helpless victim bit?

I just hate the Whites so much, I don't think I have seen a family I have wanted the HF curse get more and sooner than later.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I need Chrissie to face punishment for what she did. I can't watch her get a simple slap on the wrist like Lachlan had with his sexual assault case. She caused an accident which killed three people, she's ruined lives, and she's still causing upset in the village. Does she even show remorse and guilt anymore, or have the writers just dropped that. And she's back to her uber bitch/helpless victim bit?

I just hate the Whites so much, I don't think I have seen a family I have wanted the HF curse get more and sooner than later.
From what I've seen Chrissie has never dropped her 'poor me' victim routine and has continued being a remorseless self involved cow. You just have to look at the way she tried it on with Rakeesh without any thought for his relationship with Priya. In fact she inconsiderately took over planning Bernice's hens night when Nicola (Bernice's sister) already had plans for it.
Spoiler:

I'm so annoyed that Robert is even bothering with going to, let alone speaking up at her trial when The Whites have been nothing but horrible to him and the vile way Chrissie was to him after he awoke from the coma. I just cant understand why they'd waste any of Robert's subtle redemption on helping that vile family who've had nothing but horrible things to say about Robert.
Old 11-26-2015, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Bad Robert, no cookie.

Of course Chrissie faces no freaking punishment.

Stupid family!

Stupid show!

I am really starting to loathe the Whites and how the show insist on forcing them on us.
Old 11-26-2015, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

This video is pure brilliance filled with the beautifully tragic messed up history/brotherhood of Robert and Andy.
Old 11-27-2015, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Great video.

I really hope the show gets back to the relationships of Robert with the Sugdens and Robert with Aaron. Robert is best with his family and the man he loves.

what do you want, robert?
same as you.
it’s all yours.

I need the brothers to come back together and heal.

So Diane has stomach cancer, and the stabbing might have help early detect it. Interesting.
Old 11-29-2015, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really hope the show gets back to the relationships of Robert with the Sugdens and Robert with Aaron. Robert is best with his family and the man he loves.
I really hope they smart moving forward and keeping on with the character focus that was shown in the Sugden/Dingle drama of the stabbing aftermath.

I agree about wanting more of Robert's relationships with Aaron and the Sugden's.
Old 11-29-2015, 03:34 AM
Master Fan

I mean the Sugden family is such a huge part of the show and the history of the show. Here they have four very talented actors who are quite capable of doing heavy lifting and they seem to only use that in a blue moon. I understand that it's an ensemble show, but they need to get back to the relationships, connections, the heart of the show.
Old 11-29-2015, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

I'd be happy if every episode consisted of just the Sugdens & Dingles as families working through serious issues going on around them. I agree that it's a shame that The Sugden's don't get the chance to shine on-screen together too often.
Old 11-30-2015, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

I really do miss the real honest conversations that the families used to have. A lot of the drama that is now on the show is because no one is communicating and it's just so stupid to watch.
Old 11-30-2015, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

I'm still waiting for Robert to have an open and honest conversation with someone (anyone at this point) about his feelings for Aaron etc. I thought he'd have had the conversation with Victoria months ago but it still hasn't happened apart from that one time before the shooting when she tried to get him to open up but he avoided it like the plague so badly that he was getting ready to run away from the village to avoid her questions.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

I'm looking forward with much anticipation for Robert's scenes coming up in 2016 especially the ones that I now know will involve Aaron.
Old 12-27-2015, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

Where is Robert, we have seen pretty much everyone but Robert.

Isn't Chrissie and his first anniversary almost here, so they can get a divorce set in motion?
Old 12-27-2015, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Where is Robert, we have seen pretty much everyone but Robert.
I was asking the same thing especially during the christmas episode.

I do think that we're getting less screen-time of Robert now that he's starting to take a backseat for the time being after a year of being such a frontburner character in so many storylines. Also, its probably some well deserved time off for Ryan.
Old 12-27-2015, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

True, but I would think after finding out about Andy and the shooting. They would have Robert trying to find out the big truth of who the shooter was. I know he's trying to move past and he loves Andy. But it's not like Robert to just drop things. Like he talks about wanting to buy the pub and then just vanishes?

But your right, Robert does deserve some time off. He's been working non stop, both Danny and him.

I just hope with the anniversary of his wedding coming up, they don't have him with an excessive scenes with the Whites or Chrissie. That they drop that storyline and focus him with his family considering the anniversary of Katie. And what is coming up for Aaron and hopefully the show moving back towards Robron.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread