Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Some sweet things Danny said about Ryan in a recent interview.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Always love the way Ryan and Danny talk about Robron, each other.

I can't wait to see Robert/Victoria being cuties over the proposal. Vic is bound to be at her fangirl best because this is two people she loves and their future happiness at stake.
I can already imagine her being the one to ask if the proposal went ahead when all the disastrous drama has calmed down.
Old 10-16-2016, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

Robert and Vic with the engagement ring was the most precious thing ever. I love that he has Vic to confide in over his plans and his planning the perfectly understated but still special proposal just shows how much he loves Aaron. I'm so emotional that one of his attempts is having a picnic set-up at the barn where their love started.

I was so proud of Robert for the way he handled Rebecca and her unwanted harrassment. He proved just how far he's come that he rejected the prospect of money/power in favour of the true love and acceptance that he's found with Aaron. Nothing is worth risking losing that not even things that once he placed so much value in.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:30 AM
Master Fan

When I think of the scene where Aaron talks to Robert about being sure about getting married. I think of the scene in When Harry Met Sally. Though instead of a near death situation, Harry and Sally have had a major fight.

He’s walking around on New Years thinking about her and their relationship. And he realizes that he deeply loves her and want to marry her. So he rushes to tell her, and she thinks it’s just because he’s lonely or because he wants to salvage their friendship/relationship. But he then goes on this long speech on how much he loves her.

And ends with the line, “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” That’s how I see Robert, he’s knows Aaron is his soulmate and forever. And he’s not about to let anything or anyone stop that from happening. He finally know who he is and what he wants and doesn’t want to put his life on hold anymore.
Old 10-25-2016, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

It's amazing how old story threads throughout Robron's affair/relationship of Robert's struggle about his sexuality were woven together so perfectly in Robert finally telling Aaron his story of when he first knew he was bisexual. The damage Jack caused to Robert's pysche from the age of 15 ran so deep into his adult life that until Aaron he really hadn't accepted being anything other than straight.

He's finally found someone who accepts every part of him the good, the bad and the ugly. It's so important that he found Aaron because he finally found someone that makes him truly happy and is enough for him.
Old 10-27-2016, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Robert is so much happier in his own skin, now that he knows who he is and in a way what he is. I think realizing he's bisexual and accepting that he's bisexual has just helped him let go of so many things. I think also finding the love of his life has helped him as well, I think this is the most healthy and mature relationship I have seen Robert have. (To be fair I didn't really see Robert with Katie, before my time watching the show) But he still had his eye out and foot out the door for something else to come along, which is did in the form of Sadie.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

Almost a week removed from the crash aftermath scenes and I'm still in complete awe that Robert seriously would have stayed in that car and died with Aaron if he hadn't been able to free him from his leg being trapped. He's grown so much from the younger Robert who was in a crash then proceeded to ditch the girl, scene of the accident up to now when he was willing to lay down his own life to save the love of his life, Aaron. It wasn't even necessary for Roert to reiterate that he'd have stayed no matter what however I did love that he did express again that he wouldn't have just left Aaron there to die alone.

I honestly believe that Robert would never cope if he lost Aaron forever he'd be completely broken because Aaron is his heart.
Old 10-30-2016, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

It would have been the break he wouldn't have been able to come back from. And if he did, the light inside him would have gone out.

Robert being in King Trash Mouth mode and destroying Chrissie made me so so happy.

She confronted him on Rebecca, which he could care less about because Aaron was coming home. And then she barged into his home and he just destroyed her. Robert is one of the best in the village at coming up with one liner insults. And how he called Aaron his finance to Chrissie's face.

Let yourself out.
Old 10-30-2016, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Trashmouth Robert is hilarious but that vile woman just barging into the pub backroom was so annoying who the hell does she think she is that's not even the first time she's done that.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Trashmouth Robert is hilarious but that vile woman just barging into the pub backroom was so annoying who the hell does she think she is that's not even the first time she's done that.
Because Chrissie is a selfish, spoiled, self centered, brat of a human being who thinks everything should either be handed to her or bow down before her.

Which is what made me so happy that Robert just destroyed her.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

I'm so over the Andy storyline it needs to end already because all it's succeeding doing is dragging down Robert into being written like a complete idiot by thinking that Rebecca can actually be trusted. Everyone knows that anyone with the surname White can't be trusted. I get that he wants to clear Andy's name but it's a lost cause in the grand scheme of things when there's no sign of Kelvin returning anytime in the forseeable future.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm so over the Andy storyline it needs to end already because all it's succeeding doing is dragging down Robert into being written like a complete idiot by thinking that Rebecca can actually be trusted. Everyone knows that anyone with the surname White can't be trusted. I get that he wants to clear Andy's name but it's a lost cause in the grand scheme of things when there's no sign of Kelvin returning anytime in the forseeable future.
How I see Robert and Rebecca is down to two sayings.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. And. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Rebecca is a piece of a chess game to help get Andy cleared, bring him home safe, and destroy the Whites. I don't think Robert trust her, trust her, I think he trust her enough to help get the job done. But I'm sure he's watching her, making sure she stays on target.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:41 AM
Master Fan

Nope they're writing Robert as a blind fool in this storyline. He's smart enough (if they'd just write him that way) that he could beat the Whites on his own without her help. This entire storyline has just been yet another example of Robert being used to prop The Whites because they are 100% irrelevant without him and the show knows it.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nope they're writing Robert as a blind fool in this storyline. He's smart enough (if they'd just write him that way) that he could beat the Whites on his own without her help. This entire storyline has just been yet another example of Robert being used to prop The Whites because they are 100% irrelevant without him and the show knows it.
I wouldn't say a blind fool, he knows Rebecca still loves him. He knows in some way he can control her, by keeping her sweet. And I think he likes the idea that Rebecca who is Lawrence's real blood daughter being a part in bringing the Whites down. I think he sees it as poetic justice. Something that will twist the knife even further like his family was hurt by them.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:41 AM
Master Fan

The actress can say whatever she wants (they always do anyway ) but I don't believe for a single second that she loves Robert. She just wants what she cant have and refuses to take no for an answer because it's all a game to her.