Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2011, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, from what I understand, they changed the ending at the request of PP.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 10-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

I understand things changed, I just wish we had gotten to see more of Gillian. Something more along the lines of what Leo and Babe got would have been good, but it was just nice to see her again.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, we were really really shortchanged

Old 10-24-2011, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

We really did. Were they even in frame together?

Anyways, a mini picspam, because I was bored and they are pretty to look at.

Old 10-25-2011, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, yay for picspams. It's been a long time since I've seen any of those. Thanks

Old 10-26-2011, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

No problem, it's tough going finding decent quality pics considering they haven't been around in 10+ years, but I can't say I didn't have fun looking. There's a lot of stuff that was cool to see again.

Their wedding.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, I remember the wedding. Good times

Old 04-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

please add me? they were gorgeous. the first amc couple i fell for. somebody is posting their whole story on yt. i'm falling back in love. ryan's best pairing, imo. his true love. their chemistry was natural and ryan was crazy in love with gillian and she with him.

here is a great site.

SITE NAME HERE

Last edited by Nothing Else Matters; 04-24-2013 at 10:28 PM
Old 04-25-2013, 05:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Aw their wedding was magical, as it should have been for a Princess. I hated the way they killed Gillian off, there were so many other ways they could have written her off. They also could have done a better job with their reunion. It was so nice to see her again, and to see them together again, it was just too brief. They deserved better, so did we!
Old 04-25-2013, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

i forgot how much angst they had. they spent more time apart and than together. there was always something keeping them apart. they were only together for so long at the end and then she was killed. it was so permanent. i hated it.

they really should have gotten together after ryan was cleared from the rape charge. but nooooo they decided to do hayley/ryan affair or whatever. gillian/jake got closer. it was so obvious gillian/ryan were still in love. she was always begging him to take her back. she messed up completely with david but she was doing it for him (the whole bail money thing). she stuck by his side throughout. stayed at the hospital. she would have done anything for ryan. though i was happy to see gillian get some independence but it would have been better if they reunited.

i loved how much gillian made ryan laugh, unintentionally. she was hilarious and he was so amused by her. it's so much fun watching the classic clips.

i can't wait to get to the scenes where he is chasing her.

Old 03-21-2020, 05:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
i forgot how much angst they had. they spent more time apart and than together. there was always something keeping them apart. they were only together for so long at the end and then she was killed. it was so permanent. i hated it.

they really should have gotten together after ryan was cleared from the rape charge. but nooooo they decided to do hayley/ryan affair or whatever. gillian/jake got closer. it was so obvious gillian/ryan were still in love. she was always begging him to take her back. she messed up completely with david but she was doing it for him (the whole bail money thing). she stuck by his side throughout. stayed at the hospital. she would have done anything for ryan. though i was happy to see gillian get some independence but it would have been better if they reunited.

i loved how much gillian made ryan laugh, unintentionally. she was hilarious and he was so amused by her. it's so much fun watching the classic clips.

i can't wait to get to the scenes where he is chasing her.
Hey, I don't know if you've already been watching but AMCFlashback on youtube has been posting episodes from that era you're talking about when Ryan is trying to get Gillian not to marry Jake etc.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Ryan's pairing with Gillian is the only pairing of his I liked. I'm glad there are more 90's episodes on Youtube now.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 03-30-2020, 11:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow! I forgot how much I liked them! That sauna scene was hot. When he pulled her top over her head
Old 04-18-2020, 04:49 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChuckBlairFan10/videos

I found this person that is posting Ryan/Gillian scenes, just thought I would share it with others.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread