Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2017, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Wow that looks like one of the most beautiful scenes of them yet. Thanks for posting the gifs for it. They have a huge fanbase it seems. I really see them everywhere.
It was their best scene yet Danny and Ryan are always stepping up their game more with each scene. I really wasn't kidding when I said I cried throughout the scene (and every rewatch since which is alot). Everytime they get to a new phase in the story of their relationship it's like they ascend further into another level that you didn't even know it was possible for them to get to. I genuinely dont think I've ever quite felt this way about any other ship before.

Yeah huge fanbase worldwide. The wedding got so much media coverage which was amazing.

I almost forgot there are some incredible wedding fanvids that've been created so I'll try link them here when I get the chance.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Aww I'm happy you found the ship that can make you feel this happy. I just hope you ship NEVER has to go through cheating affairs on ONE ANOTHER. Although hopefully it won't be so U.S when it comes to unnecessary affairs. It feels like they are so much stronger than that though.

Media coverage! amazing! I wonder if the ratings will reflect that since some people probably don't watch live because of the different time zones and all of that.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

These beautiful babes still able to find the funny side in an otherwise incredibly sad situation that joke about the Dingles is so neccesary and hilarious. Robert making his husband smile over such silly little things now that's the man whose going to keep Aaron going even through the toughest times while inside. Aaron has everything to fight for to get back to on the otherside of this terrible mess of being imprisoned. This scene is going to be so bittersweet sad when the full scene/s airs on Wednesday for their first jailhouse visit.

(x)

Quote:
^ I just hope you ship NEVER has to go through cheating affairs on ONE ANOTHER. Although hopefully it won't be so U.S when it comes to unnecessary affairs. It feels like they are so much stronger than that though.
I'm with you there of not wanting that to ever happen we've already had enough cheating adjacent mess (plus them starting as an affair) going on to add far to much stress over these two. They are so much stronger than that kind of ugliness when they aren't being turned OOC and contrived just to fit into an otherwise unwatchable and unwanted plotline. I only worry it would come up to drag them into the mud because from 2015 to now the show has been a bit full-on with so many affairs and third parties kissing unavailable men/women.
Old 02-25-2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I guess I'm just worried about that since it feels this currently storyline they are involved in will distance them up for a bit, and with that comes irrelevant affairs and stupidness. Let's just hope that path doesn't get taken.
Old 02-26-2017, 01:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ I guess I'm just worried about that since it feels this currently storyline they are involved in will distance them up for a bit, and with that comes irrelevant affairs and stupidness. Let's just hope that path doesn't get taken.
Are you sure that thinkings not coming from the stage of the storyline your watching from though? Not gonna lie it would usually be my first worry too because I'm so paranoid of dodgy crap being thrown in for no reason but I have faith that Robert wouldn't be low enough to betray Aaron like that when all he wants is his husband safe and back in his arms. Also, I feel the showrunners wouldn't be stupid enough to pull that when they've anger everyone enough by putting Aaron in prison.
Old 02-26-2017, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

I do love them calling each other by the other's last name. Aaron being Mr. Sugden and Robert being Mr. Dingle.

I hope that becomes a thing, but just between the two of them. Kinda like pets names in a strange way.
Old 02-27-2017, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I do love them calling each other by the other's last name. Aaron being Mr. Sugden and Robert being Mr. Dingle.

I hope that becomes a thing, but just between the two of them. Kinda like pets names in a strange way.
That's my new favourite thing I hope they keep that as cute pet names too. It's actually better than if they'd taken each others surnames.
Old 03-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Are you sure that thinkings not coming from the stage of the storyline your watching from though? Not gonna lie it would usually be my first worry too because I'm so paranoid of dodgy crap being thrown in for no reason but I have faith that Robert wouldn't be low enough to betray Aaron like that when all he wants is his husband safe and back in his arms. Also, I feel the showrunners wouldn't be stupid enough to pull that when they've anger everyone enough by putting Aaron in prison.
Probably it's the US Soaps that's making me think that. It's nothing with the characters, it's just OOCness that usually occurs after a long period of time.
I just hope Robert & Aaron never go through the OOC stage.

It just seems eventually pairings get destroyed for NOT reason other than the thrill for something new. It's been like that in the US Soaps though so I'm judging on that.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

Both of the prison visits Aaron's gotten so far (firstly Robert and then Chas) tell me that it's his love for Robert that's keeping him sane right now because Robert's visit made him so happy. Even when Chas just said "Robert says Hi" it perked Aaron up so much to get that message.

The difference in Aaron's reactions to the end of his visits shows how much he needs to see Robert the most because when the buzzer thing went off to end Robert's visit it looked like the weight of the world came crashing back down on his shoulders. They couldn't touch but as they said just seeing each other was everything to them. It sucks that they were being watched by that psycho creep Jason and that he saw Robert touch Aaron's leg.

Quote:
Probably it's the US Soaps that's making me think that. It's nothing with the characters, it's just OOCness that usually occurs after a long period of time.
I just hope Robert & Aaron never go through the OOC stage.
I totally get that I'm guilty of thinking the same way because of so long of watching that happen on US Soaps. It also doesn't help that I feel Emmerdales producer unnecessarily dumps the worst of the worst traumatically upsetting plotlines on my boys.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww that's sad yet beautiful that Aaron's love for Robert is keeping him sane.

Aww those gifs of them seeing each other. Great!

Also, let's hope that Robert and Aaron be one of the pairings to overcome that OOC stage!
Old 03-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

The stark contrast between the first and second visit (we got a surprise one today) was heartbreaking because the first one was lots of hearteyes/joking positivity. While the second was Robert feeling so guilty and regretful that because he couldn't keep his hands off Aaron the other inmates now know he's gay. Then we have Aaron well aware of that bastard Jason watching them and looking so worried but trying to hide it so that he wouldn't worry Robert.

That phonecall home after he got beat up was so distressing because you knew right away he would keep it to himself so not to worry Robert or Chas anymore than they're already worried. But the worst was pretending he didn't have time to speak to Robert when he did and knowing that he only denied himself hearing his voice because he knew, he knew that Robert would immediately know something was wrong and demand the truth.

I hate this SL so much I can barely breathe or think. They should be happy and living it up on their honeymoon celebrating the commitment they made to each other a week ago! Not pulled apart suffering, scared and regretful for showing the most simple bit of affection.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll reply to that in a bit, just wanted to tell you I'm currently watching more Robron clips.

You should be happy that I'm not watching a lot of current Soaps right now so I've been re-watching a lot of classics.

I'm up to Part 69. Going to try to at least get up to 100 today.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'll reply to that in a bit, just wanted to tell you I'm currently watching more Robron clips.

You should be happy that I'm not watching a lot of current Soaps right now so I've been re-watching a lot of classics.

I'm up to Part 69. Going to try to at least get up to 100 today.
Cool. I look forward to your take on the viewing you get through.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm up to Chrissy and Robert wedding.
Aaron tried to do everything to prevent it but it doesn't seem to be going well...

Seems right now Robert is having some difficulties with his vows.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm up to Chrissy and Robert wedding.
Aaron tried to do everything to prevent it but it doesn't seem to be going well...

Seems right now Robert is having some difficulties with his vows.
So you've seen Katie's death then?

In a round about way Robert was saying his marriage vows to Aaron and not Chrissie since his eyes were locked on Aaron. How no one ever rumbled their affair is still baffling to me.