Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2016, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it." Aaron and Robert need to address things between them like they have done before if the writers would just let them. It's not Danny and Ryan, it's the show messing with us. The problem is they are playing with fire, everyone has waited too long for this and no one likes to be toyed with. Aaron and Robert need to be honest with the things that are haunting and messing with their relationship. And once they have dealt with it, they can't keep using it as weapons against each other or against their relationship.

They are so adorable together, it's great how much they care for their fans, for their characters, and their pairing.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Not gonna lie I got so overexcited when I heard that Danny/Ryan talked about the potential for Robron to one day get married. I do think it's a more likely possibility now with Iain as the producer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
They are so adorable together, it's great how much they care for their fans, for their characters, and their pairing.
The chemistry is so free & easy between them which is why it translates so well into their on-screen chemistry. I love that they're friends off-screen.

Once again the Q&A revealed Kelvin's (Andy) status as #1 robron shipper from the Emmerdale cast.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:17 AM
Master Fan

I think it’s interesting that Danny and Ryan have been doing a lot of interviews and publicity for Robron lately. Which makes me wonder is something big is on the way for the boys? And hopefully Robron actually behaving like a real couple and not the bs they have been pumping us with. Them having real storylines and them actually behaving/interacting like a real couple.

I can see the boys being off on an adventure in Vegas and getting married. Though they would have to show it or people would go crazy. I wonder if they could do it as one of those one off episodes they have done in the past. Aaron and Robert for some odd reason are in Vegas or maybe they decide they want to get married. Being them, of course they want to elope. So perhaps they think Vegas is the easiest way to get married on a whim. Plus it could be because they don't want there a chance for anyone to stop them or interrupt them and they can ensure privacy being thousands of miles away.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think it’s interesting that Danny and Ryan have been doing a lot of interviews and publicity for Robron lately. Which makes me wonder is something big is on the way for the boys? And hopefully Robron actually behaving like a real couple and not the bs they have been pumping us with. Them having real storylines and them actually behaving/interacting like a real couple.
I think the publicity has been because the BSAs are this weekend so it's likely been to keep them in peoples minds to vote for since they haven't been on-screen this week.

The way both Danny and Ryan were speaking in the first interview from Monday it does sound like they've finally been filming some lighter scenes. I 100% believe that the events post-funeral will be a turning point and that Robron will be reunited before next week is over.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I think the publicity has been because the BSAs are this weekend so it's likely been to keep them in peoples minds to vote for since they haven't been on-screen this week.

The way both Danny and Ryan were speaking in the first interview from Monday it does sound like they've finally been filming some lighter scenes. I 100% believe that the events post-funeral will be a turning point and that Robron will be reunited before next week is over.
Oh yeah I forgot about the awards. Danny and Ryan are so adorable together, it's lovely that they get on so well off screen. The whole cast seems to jell really well together and a fun group of people to be around.

I really hope that we get to see some lighter stuff soon. They and us deserve some happier lighter stuff.
Old 05-27-2016, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah I forgot about the awards. Danny and Ryan are so adorable together, it's lovely that they get on so well off screen. The whole cast seems to jell really well together and a fun group of people to be around.

I really hope that we get to see some lighter stuff soon. They and us deserve some happier lighter stuff.
It's been great getting all this Danny/Ryan media coverage while Robron have been off-screen.

Danny did mention on Monday about Robron/Liv becoming a little family unit and that they'd been filming some lighter stuff recently which I take as meaning scenes that are yet to air since what we've seen recently has been far from light. Ryan also said "I'm sure the fans wont be disappointed with some of the things that are happening in coming weeks".

I honestly still have no patience for Liv but I do appreciate seeing the difference of Robert actually genuinely caring about the teen that is in the middle of his relationship because I don't think anyone would argue the fact that he was more than happy to have no involvement with that creep Lachlan (I don't blame him because I hate Lachlan too ) unless it benefited him in some way. But the care Robert shows towards Liv just shows how much more real he is about his relationship with Aaron than he ever was about Chrissie because he cares enough about making things work long-term with Aaron by having a good relationship with the people that matter to Aaron as well.

Speaking of Lachlan earlier this week when it became official that Robert/Chrissie are finally divorced he referred to Aaron as Robert's boyfriend.
Old 05-29-2016, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

Ugh Lachlan, what is he still doing around?

It's too bad the boys didn't win best partnership, but there is always next year. I know the show want them together, they're one of their two power couples. The show will give them obstacles sure, but they wouldn't completely destroy them, they're one of their golden gooses.

Cute picture of Danny, Ryan, and Isobel at the awards. They do look like a little family here.

Ian talking about the boys.

The boys talking about Robron.

Old 05-29-2016, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's too bad the boys didn't win best partnership, but there is always next year. I know the show want them together, they're one of their two power couples. The show will give them obstacles sure, but they wouldn't completely destroy them, they're one of their golden gooses.

Cute picture of Danny, Ryan, and Isobel at the awards. They do look like a little family here.
I can't believe they didn't win best partnership. I could understand if they'd lost it to the EastEnders couple Mick & Linda but for it to be lost to that Corrie couple. Nope, no I will never understand or accept it. I guess all we can do is hope for them to be nominated again in the future and finally take home the award they were robbed of.

Love that Danny did shout-outs to Ryan during both his own wins because clearly he wanted to see Ryan be recognized despite losing out on the awards he was nominated for.

That trio selfie is the cutest. They really do look like a little family, I love it.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:42 AM
Master Fan

What was the Corrie couple they lost to? Are they really that bad? Maybe it was a sympathy vote? Like you said I can understand losing to Mick and Linda too. But these boys aren't going anywhere, the show knows they are too strong and too popular to mess that up too badly.

I'm glad that Danny and Ryan get on so well off screen. And Isobel as well, the picture is adorable, they really do look the little family. I wonder if the show plans to have Aaron and Robert get a house and raise Liv together. I can see them together, Robert and Aaron being the overprotective dads sending terror into any boys who try to mess with Liv.

Aaron and Robert scenes for Monday 5/30/16

I'm disappointed we didn't get to see the boys out on their date. Though I understand why, the expenses of filming the theme for a few scenes doesn't seem like a drawl for the higher up at the show. And this episode was about moving Liv's storyline along, not the boys.

The giant bear is cute, I wonder if either boys won it for each other. Or they won it with the intention of giving it to Liv in mind. In my mind, it's cannon that they did that cheesy photo booth thing that does several pictures to remember the day. Because that's the kind of thing you do at a theme park. And it's also the kind of thing you do when your in a new relationship.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
What was the Corrie couple they lost to? Are they really that bad? Maybe it was a sympathy vote? Like you said I can understand losing to Mick and Linda too. But these boys aren't going anywhere, the show knows they are too strong and too popular to mess that up too badly.
The corrie couple who won () were Tim and Sally who are more of a joke type couple rather than the serious drama type of stuff which I think is a major reason as to why EVERYONE was so stunned that they are who Robron (and Mick/Linda) lost to.

Quote:
I'm glad that Danny and Ryan get on so well off screen. And Isobel as well, the picture is adorable, they really do look the little family. I wonder if the show plans to have Aaron and Robert get a house and raise Liv together. I can see them together, Robert and Aaron being the overprotective dads sending terror into any boys who try to mess with Liv.
It was beyond adorable seeing how excited Ryan and Isobel were about Danny winning. They were evidently so damn proud of him. I've never been quiet about my dislike of Liv but I've got to admit they were giving me feels about imagining the three of them as a little family unit. Aaron and Robert are gonna have to be like a tag team with disciplining Liv since right now she seems to think she can just run wild doing as she pleases without consequences.

Quote:
I'm disappointed we didn't get to see the boys out on their date. Though I understand why, the expenses of filming the theme for a few scenes doesn't seem like a drawl for the higher up at the show. And this episode was about moving Liv's storyline along, not the boys.

The giant bear is cute, I wonder if either boys won it for each other. Or they won it with the intention of giving it to Liv in mind. In my mind, it's cannon that they did that cheesy photo booth thing that does several pictures to remember the day. Because that's the kind of thing you do at a theme park. And it's also the kind of thing you do when your in a new relationship.
I hate that we didn't get to see the actual date too but I get that it was to move along the Liv plot in the episode so can begrudgingly accept it for what it is because well at least they're doing sweet coupley stuff even if we don't get to see it so it's a positive. Especially since they could have just as easily not bothered going or just not mentioned it at all so it's better than nothing. But I'm definitely gonna need to see photo-booth pics make an appearance somewhere in future because just like you that is canon in my mind. So cute that they brought back a teddy bear with them.
Old 06-17-2016, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

Some gids of them on their press tour before the awards. These two are adorable together, it's nice there is a solid friendship.

Spoiler:
Old 06-18-2016, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

I love the calm and settled glow they had about them when they returned from Wales. They were so chilled out with the little touches and joking about things. It was all just so them.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Neither will have a major presence on-screen until the week of July 11th and the village fire happens in late June so it's almost 100% certain that no harm will come to Robert or Aaron. Spoilers for the later half of the year (namely October from Iain's BSA interview) are when they could be in danger.

When they're back on-screen in early July it's rumoured that there will be some sort of shower scene (it's Emmerdale so of course it'll be the complete opposite of what we'd immediately think of when seeing the words "shower scene" ) that's meant to lead to a discussion of moving out of the Woolpack due to lack of space. So whatever the shower scene turns out to be I am so excited for the boys to be taking the step of talking about living together because I feel that's a major statement of their future together despite the fact they've basically been unofficially living together at the Woolpack since they reunited in April.
Old 06-20-2016, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

It's Emmerdale, it's the UK, and it's pre-watershed. So shower scene is probably Chas or Charity coming running into the back of the pub from downstairs with a huge grin/shocked expression. Someone asking them what happened, cut to Aaron and Robert on their trail a few seconds later, both with wet hair. So we know they were in the shower together, and then we have an awkward conversation to follow.

When the boys return, I want to see them have scenes with Victoria, Adam, Diane, and Andy. We have scenes with Chas and Liv, let see some scenes with the Sugden family.
Old 06-20-2016, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's Emmerdale, it's the UK, and it's pre-watershed. So shower scene is probably Chas or Charity coming running into the back of the pub from downstairs with a huge grin/shocked expression. Someone asking them what happened, cut to Aaron and Robert on their trail a few seconds later, both with wet hair. So we know they were in the shower together, and then we have an awkward conversation to follow.

When the boys return, I want to see them have scenes with Victoria, Adam, Diane, and Andy. We have scenes with Chas and Liv, let see some scenes with the Sugden family.
That's exactly how I can imagine that scene playing out.

I want them interacting with more than just Chas and Liv too. It gets tedious if it's the same people all the time.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 06-20-2016 at 02:21 AM
Old 06-20-2016, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
That's exactly how I can imagine that scene playing out.

I want them interacting with more than just Chas and Liv too. It gets tedious if it's the same people all the time.
Exactly I want more Chas and Liv on their own. Perhaps Chas takes Liv out on a girl's day out of pampering. Lord knows they could both use it, medi, pedi, shopping, lunch, girl talk. Liv might be a tomboy, but a little bit of pamper for yourself hurt no one. And I could see her enjoying a woman's presence where she didn't have to worry about stepping in and being the adult. She just got to be a teenage girl and talk about teenage girl things that only another woman would understand.

Aaron/Robert and Adam/Vic having dinner together the four of them. It would be great to see.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread