Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2014, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rebecca Herbst | Elizabeth Webber #2: "Oh trust me, I'm nobody's little angel."

welcome to the {2nd}
REBECCA herbst // ELIZABETH webber

{appreciation thread}

Elizabeth Webber
came to Port Charles at the tender age of fifteen from Boulder, Colorado. Since she first appeared on screen, Elizabeth was a trouble seeker. She never received much attention from her parents, since they were more focused on her perfect older sister Sarah and her brother Steven. Elizabeth was considered to be the black sheep of the family and chose to rebel in order to get the attention of her parents. Over time she has been involved with Lucky Spencer, Jason Morgan, Ric Lansing, Zander Smith, and Nikolas Cassadine. Elizabeth has since grown and matured into a wonderful mother of two sons, Jake with Jason Morgan and Cameron with Zander Smith. Elizabeth has been through a lot over her time in PC, including being raped as a teenager and suffering several miscarraiges, but everything she's been through only made her stronger. One of her bestest friends was Emily Quartamine. Since Emily's death, she has become close friends with Robin Scorpio & Patrick Drake. Event though she's made a lot of mistakes in her life, she still is a good person with a genuine heart. She isn't perfect and never claimed to be and that's what many love about her. But that doesn't mean you should mess with her, because she'll be sure to let you know how she feels. In Rebecca's own words, Elizabeth "...can be the sweetest girl in the world or she could tear you apart and I love that about her”. Elizabeth continues to work on her art as a hobby but is now working full time as a nurse at General Hospital.

Rebecca Herbst originated the role of Elizabeth Webber on General Hospital in August 1997. In February of 1999 Ms. Herbst won a Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Younger Lead Actress. She also received her first Daytime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Younger Actress in May 1999. At the age of six, Ms. Herbst told her mother that she wanted to be on television so that she could play with the toys. Since then she has appeared in over sixty national commercials. She has guest-starred in many television series, including Highway to Heaven, L.A. Law, Beverly Hills 90210, Step By Step, Boy Meets World, Sister Sister, Days Of Our Lives, and Brotherly Love. She also starred with Jaclyn Smith in the television movie Kaleidoscope. Ms. Herbst played Suzee, a series regular on cable’s Space Cases. She was featured with Christopher Lloyd in the feature film Why Me?, and has also starred in various educational videos. As a competitive ice skater, Ms. Herbst had to make a choice between pursuing skating and acting at the age of 16. She still loves to ice skate and rollerblade in her free time, but is very happy with her decision to pursue acting. Ms. Herbst is married to former General Hospital co-star Michael Saucedo. The happy couple welcomed son Ethan into the world in October 2001, and daughter Ella in April 2004. They live near Los Angeles. They are expecting their 3rd child this fall.

Rebecca is and has been actively involved in The Smile Train charity for the past few years. It is an international charity that specifically focuses on providing free cleft lip and palate surgeries for children in developing countries. It has been around since 1999 and drew the attention of some famous personalities like Candice Bergen, Alex Trebek and Lily Tomlin. Rebecca donates her time and effort into The Smile Train and usually all of her fan event proceeds are given to this charity.
and many more years to come

amazing mother

1. Rebecca is an amazing actress.
2. Elizabeth "can be the sweetest girl in the world or she could tear you apart."
3. Elizabeth is an amazing mother.

If you have a reason you would like added, please post in this thread letting me know.

1. falling slowly
2. star77
3. Laurababora
4. mjgchick
5. Liz01
6. milliemill
7. cw72
8. BearDogg-X
9. baelfire24
10. Nina
11. lisagslack14

If you would like to be added to the list of fans, please post in this thread letting me know.

{FROM REBECCA}
"I feel so incredibly blessed to still be a part of the show. It truly blows my mind when people tell me my character is part of General Hospital history!"
(Via SoapCentral.com Interview).

"I love being a mom! I feel as if I have lost my single identity as “Becky”, but have gained a much stronger and more important identity as a “wife” and 'mother'. Now, I stop to smell the roses because I can see just how fast life is going by."
(Publication & Year Unknown).

"When I graduated high school, I asked for a sewing machine, because I realized that being only five two and more on the petite side, that everything I buy has to be altered. Everything has to be hemmed, or taken in."
(Publication & Year Unknown)

"Being a country fan, getting to introduce Kenny Chesney was a moment I will never forget."
(Soap Opera Weekly: May 19, 2009)

"I think she is an amazing woman.. She has been through an awful lot in the past and she has survived quite a bit. There's a lot of different layers to her right now and she's overcome a lot of tragedy in her life. But she still hasn't quite found her happiness. She doesn't exactly know what that is, so she's a little lost. She's a survivor, and she's strong and a great mother, but is a little lost emotionally in the love department.” On how she would describe her alter-ego.
(SoapTown USA November 9, 2009)
{ON REBECCA}
"Put Becky Herbst (Elizabeth) and I together. I cook, and she’s crafty. I cook everyday, everything. Last night I made hailbut with steamed asparagus for dinner. But I’m not creative with the cooking. I just cook. The crafty part is Becky. Becky can make anything. So I’d say Becky — except for the cooking. She orders in." On who is the Martha Stewart of the cast.
- Laura Wright (Soaps in Depth, June 5, 2007).

"I love working with Becky because she’s not afraid to work. A lot of people don’t try to take it to the next level. She’s open to all kinds of suggestions; she’s very open to a lot of stuff. And she’s just a good person, so it all works out well."
- Steve Burton (Soap Opera Digest, February 15, 2005)

"I feel so incredibly blessed to still be a part of the show. It truly blows my mind when people tell me my character is part of General Hospital history!"

{ELIZABETH & LUCKY}
When Elizabeth first came to town, she developed a crush on Lucky Spencer, but Lucky had his own crush on her sister, Sarah. On Valentine's Day 1998, Lucky found Elizabeth after she had been raped; and the Spencer family helped her through her ordeal. Lucky moved in with Liz for a short while before camping out in a boxcar and then moving into his own apartment. Eventually the two fell in love.

In April 1999, Lucky's apartment caught fire, and he was presumed dead. Elizabeth was grief-stricken, and in the months to follow became close friends with Jason Morgan, who helped her deal with the loss of her first love. In 2000, Luke and Laura discovered that Lucky was alive and had been held captive by Helena Cassadine, who had brain-washed him into believing that he did not love Elizabeth. However Lucky pretended to love Elizabeth and they became engaged. On their wedding day, Elizabeth realized that Lucky did not love her and called off the wedding.

In 2005, Lucky and Elizabeth began their romance again. Elizabeth was now a nurse at General Hospital and had a son, Cameron Webber, fathered by Zander Smith. Before Lucky and Elizabeth married, Elizabeth chose to become a surrogate mother for Jasper Jacks and Courtney Matthews. Lucky did not approve of Elizabeth's surrogacy and took a break from their relationship. After a car accident with Jax, Elizabeth miscarried. Lucky helped her through her pain, and they began a rocky marriage. In 2006, Lucky became addicted to painkillers and began an affair with Maxie Jones, his pill supplier. Elizabeth discovered Lucky's infidelity, sought comfort from Jason Morgan, and became pregnant. Lucky, believing the baby was his, went to rehab while he and Elizabeth divorced. A paternity test revealed that Jason fathered her unborn child. Elizabeth kept the truth a secret to protect the child from Jason's dangerous lifestyle and to keep Lucky from suffering devastation that she believed would cause him to relapse. After Lucky completed rehab, Elizabeth remarried him.

In 2007, Elizabeth gave birth to another son, Jacob Martin Spencer. Elizabeth sought Jason when Jake was kidnapped and continued to seek his company even after their son was found. Lucky was jealous and began an affair with Sam McCall as payback. Elizabeth and Lucky divorced again. Jason told Lucky the truth about Jake's paternity, but Lucky agreed to Jason and Elizabeth's wishes to keep the truth a secret to protect their son. Lucky and Elizabeth are on good terms and maintaining the charade that he is the father of her children.

When Lucky started to date Rebecca Shaw, it bothered both her and Nikolas Cassadine. Nikolas, trying to get Lucky and Rebecca jealous, kissed Elizabeth at the hospital in front of them. That night, Elizabeth and Nik went to Jake's and got drunk. In the midst of talking about Lucky, Rebecca, Emily and their friendship with each other, they started to kiss, witnessed by Rebecca and Lucky. Lucky stormed out and went back to Rebecca's room at Kelly's. They were about to make love when Lucky stopped because he kept thinking about Elizabeth. Back at the bar, Mitchell Coleman informed Elizabeth and Nikolas that Lucky and "Emily the sequel chick" witnessed the kiss, causing Elizabeth to feel slightly guilty.

Lucky went to see Elizabeth where they talked about the kiss he witnessed and how he almost slept with Rebecca. Lucky points out that they agreed to move on, but they both know that it doesn't seem to be working for either one of them. They decided to go forward with a relationship, but Elizabeth still finds herself increasingly attracted to Lucky's brother Nikolas. After Jake is injured at the carnival Lucky proposes to Elizabeth again in the hospital, but she tells him she has to think about it. She leaves Jake at the hospital and goes to Wyndemere to see Nikolas. Nikolas and Elizabeth then give into their attraction and have sex in the turret at Wyndemere Castle. Elizabeth later returns to the hospital and accepts Lucky's proposal. But, even after accepting his proposal, she still has feelings for Nikolas, and the two have kissed multiple times after the fact, albeit with a sense of guilt. Even though they tried hard to fight their ever growing attraction they ended up giving into their attraction once again and had sex in a hospital supply closet with both Lucky and Rebecca showing up at the door afterward.

Lucky takes Elizabeth on a hike and tells her he loves her, but cannot marry her. Afterwards, Elizabeth goes to Nikolas, asking why he told Lucky to end their engagement when all she wants is to marry Lucky. She tells Nikolas she did not let Lucky call it off. Nikolas challenges her about her feelings and they end up having sex. Rebecca, who has returned to Wyndemere, sees the two of them together because the door is ajar. Soon after Rebecca leaves Port Charles. Lucky overhears Nikolas and Elizabeth having a conversation at General Hospital where Nikolas declares his love for Elizabeth. Lucky, thinking Nikolas' love is one sided, confronts Elizabeth and she admits that Nikolas is in love with her. Lucky confronts Nikolas who then decides to leave Port Charles. Elizabeth goes to see Nikolas and the two have sex. After having sex, Nikolas and Elizabeth resolve themselves to the fact that this is their final goodbye. Liz comes home to find the house destroyed. Lucky claims to Liz that it was a burglar (but it was Lucky that did it). Lucky confronts Nikolas and Elizabeth about them sleeping together.

On Valentine's Day, Elizabeth goes to the church where her and Lucky were married and passes out from hypothermia. Lucky finds her and takes her to the hospital. She finds out that she is pregnant and the baby could be either Nikolas' or Lucky's Elizabeth, Lucky, and Nikolas are blindsided when Kelly tells them Elizabeth's pregnant. Lucky and Nikolas both vow to stand by Elizabeth no matter who the father turns out to be. After finding Elizabeth on the hospital roof looking ready to jump, Steve, Lucky and Nikolas agree she needs to go to Shadybrook. Lucky and Nikolas manage to convince Elizabeth that it's in her and her children's best interests if she went to Shadybrook for treatment. After Steve gets Elizabeth settled in her room, Helena makes a surprise appearance. Lucky vows to give Elizabeth all the support she needs. Helena menaces Elizabeth, causing her to unravel even further. Lucky warns Helena to stay away from Elizabeth. Lucky tells Elizabeth what he thinks she needs to hear to get better: that he forgives her and he'll stick by her. Nikolas asks Elizabeth if she'd be willing to take a paternity test sooner rather than later.

{ELIZABETH & JASON}
In April 1999, Lucky's apartment caught fire, and he was presumed dead. Elizabeth was grief-stricken, and in the months to follow became close friends with Jason Morgan, who helped her deal with the loss of her first love. Elizabeth first became involved with Jason after she treated him for a gunshot wound in 1999 and housed him in her art studio. They became close friends, but Jason left town in early 2000. Upon his return later that year, Lucky had been discovered alive. Jason began to develop feelings for Elizabeth, and Elizabeth returned them. When Jason asked her to go away with him, she chose to stay with Lucky. Jason later returned to find that Elizabeth was single. They began dating in 2002, but Elizabeth was kidnapped by Jason's enemies. Jason rescued her and pushed her away to protect her from his dangerous life. Jason and Elizabeth finally admitted to each other that they wanted to be together. Liz ended things with Jason when she found out he lied to her about Sonny's "death." Jason and Elizabeth both married others, and their friendship was nonexistent for about a year. The illness of Jason's sister and Elizabeth's best friend, Emily Quartermaine, along with Elizabeth's marriage problems, led them to become friends and confidants again.

After Elizabeth was kidnapped by Manny Ruiz in 2006, Jason rescued her once again. Both Jason and Elizabeth were in failing relationships, and the two slept together. Elizabeth conceived a child with Jason, but hid the truth until the hostage crisis at the Metro Court. In May 2007, Elizabeth gave birth to Jacob Martin Spencer. She and Jason later confessed their love to each other but remained apart for Jake's safety.

In November 2007, during the Black and White Ball, Lucky discovered the truth about Jake's paternity and agreed to keep the paternity a secret to protect Jake. After Emily Quartermaine's death and funeral, Jason and Elizabeth began a secret relationship. In April 2008, Liz and Jason became engaged. However, the engagement was shortlived due to Michael being shot. Jason decided that his job was too dangerous for Elizabeth and her children, and he called off their relationship.

Elizabeth decided to fight to be in Jason's life, but he was adamant that he cannot give her what she deserves. Jason invited Elizabeth to go with him on a trip to Italy. After he witnessed the shooting of Sonny's fiancee, Kate Howard, Jason once again feared for Elizabeth's safety and tried to use this incident to scare her into abandoning the idea of a relationship with him. Elizabeth was not convinced.

{ELIZABETH & RIC}
Elizabeth and Ric Lansing became friends in 2002 and fell in love. When Ric discovered that Elizabeth was pregnant, he told her he would give up his quest for revenge against his half-brother, Sonny Corinthos, if she would marry him. Their marriage enraged Ric's former lover, Faith Roscoe. Faith pushed Elizabeth down a flight of stairs, and Elizabeth miscarried. Ric blamed Sonny and kidnapped Sonny's pregnant wife, Carly, with the intention of stealing her child. Elizabeth discovered Carly in a panic room in their home.

In 2003, Courtney blinded Elizabeth in a hit-and-run accident. Although Elizabeth was distrustful of him, Ric remained by her side through her recovery.

In 2004, Elizabeth returned to town after giving birth to her son and decided to raised her baby alone after not being able to trust Ric.

After Elizabeth committed perjury in Jason's murder trial, she and Ric had a confrontation where she accused him of holding onto his vendetta against Sonny and Jason, and he accused her of being blind to who Jason is. Elizabeth helped Ric with issues regarding his ex-girlfriend, Marianna, who was in the country illegally, and Ric attempted to keep Elizabeth's relationship with Jason a mystery to Anthony Zacchara in order to protect her. However, they are rarely friendly with each other as Elizabeth finally ceased to trust him.

{ELIZABETH & ZANDER}
Elizabeth slept with Zander Smith and became pregnant. Elizabeth still wanted to be with Ric and allowed him to believe that the baby was his. They renewed their vows, and Ric revealed that he knew the truth. He wanted to raise the baby as his own, and Zander agreed to give up his rights to the child. Elizabeth divorced Ric soon after the marriage because of his continued obsession with ruining Sonny's life. Zander died when he committed suicide-by-police after kidnapping Emily Bowen-Quartermaine before his son was born. Elizabeth, in compliance with Zander's wishes, named her baby Cameron in honor of Zander's father, and decided to raise him as a single mother.
{ELIZABETH & NIK}
When Lucky started to date Rebecca, it bothered both Elizabeth and Nikolas. Nikolas, trying to get Lucky and Rebecca jealous, kissed Elizabeth at the hospital in front of them. That night, Elizabeth and Nik went to Jake's and got drunk. In the midst of talking about Lucky, Rebecca, Emily and their friendship with each other, they started to kiss, witnessed by Rebecca and Lucky. Lucky stormed out and went back to Rebecca's room at Kelly's. They were about to make love when Lucky stopped because he kept thinking about Elizabeth. Back at the bar, Coleman Ratcliffe informed Elizabeth and Nikolas that Lucky and "Emily the sequel chick" witnessed the kiss, causing Elizabeth to feel slightly guilty.

As Elizabeth and Lucky decided to go forward with a relationship, Elizabeth still finds herself increasingly attracted to Nikolas. After Jake is injured at the carnival Lucky proposes to Elizabeth again in the hospital, but she tells him she has to think about it. She leaves Jake at the hospital and goes to Wyndemere to see Nikolas. Nikolas and Elizabeth then give into their attraction and have sex in the living room at Wyndemere Castle. Elizabeth later returns to the hospital and accepts Lucky's proposal. With a plan of revenge in mind, Nikolas starts dating again Rebecca again, determined to make her pay for using Emily's memory to scam him. Meanwhile, he too is becoming more and more attracted to Elizabeth, and urges her to leave Lucky numerous times.

Afterwards Lucky tells her he cannot marry her, Elizabeth goes to Nikolas, asking why he told Lucky to end their engagement when all she wants is to marry Lucky. She tells Nikolas she did not let Lucky call it off. Nikolas challenges her about her feelings and they end up having sex. Rebecca, who has returned to Wyndemere, sees the two of them together because the door is ajar. Soon after Rebecca leaves Port Charles. Lucky overhears Nikolas and Elizabeth having a conversation at General Hospital where Nikolas declares his love for Elizabeth. Lucky, thinking Nikolas' love is one sided, confronts Elizabeth and she admits that Nikolas is in love with her. Lucky confronts Nikolas who then decides to leave Port Charles. Elizabeth goes to see Nikolas and the two have sex. After having sex, Nikolas and Elizabeth resolve themselves to the fact that this is their final goodbye. Liz comes home to find the house destroyed. Lucky claims to Liz that it was a burglar (but it was Lucky that did it). Lucky confronts Nikolas and Elizabeth about them sleeping together.

After being admitted to the hospital for hypothermia, Elizabeth, Lucky, and Nikolas are blindsided when Kelly tells them Elizabeth's pregnant. Lucky and Nikolas both vow to stand by Elizabeth no matter who the father turns out to be. After finding Elizabeth on the hospital roof looking ready to jump, Steve, Lucky and Nikolas agree she needs to go to Shadybrook. Lucky and Nikolas manage to convince Elizabeth that it's in her and her children's best interests if she went to Shadybrook for treatment. After Steve gets Elizabeth settled in her room, Helena makes a surprise appearance. Lucky vows to give Elizabeth all the support she needs. Helena menaces Elizabeth, causing her to unravel even further. Lucky warns Helena to stay away from Elizabeth. Lucky tells Elizabeth what he thinks she needs to hear to get better: that he forgives her and he'll stick by her. Nikolas asks Elizabeth if she'd be willing to take a paternity test sooner rather than later.

> Sure Elizabeth has made a lot of mistakes, but we still love her anyways!

If you have a future thread title you would like added, please post in this thread letting me know.

{REBECCA HERBST/ELIZABETH WEBBER RELATED}
rebeccaherbst[DOT]org
rebecca herbst online
{ELIZABETH & LUCKY RELATED}
where you are
love of a lifetime
{ELIZABETH & JASON RELATED}
liason-stecky[DOT]org
{ELIZABETH & RIC RELATED}
liricssong[DOT]net
{ELIZABETH & NIK RELATED}
unexpected chemistry
If you have a Rebecca/Elizabeth related link to share, please post in this thread the link and name of the site, and I'll add it. Nothing invision.free since the URL is blocked on fanforum.

[CREDIT STAR77]

If you have anything to contribute to be added, like artwork, quotes, etc. then PM me instead.

01/

Mimi [star77] {Thread Organiztion & Set-up}.
Amy {Header, Rebecca, Elizabeth, Charity, Reasons, Love Interests, etc banners}
Rachelle {1997-2009 banners, Liz/Jake/Cam banner, 6 Becky Icons}
Ayshen {Rotating the 1997-2009 banners}
Laura [Elizabeth Bio}

[PLEASE DON'T STEAL THE ARTWORK] Unless it's snaggable graphics & icons, please don't take any of the other graphics used in this thread. They were made EXCLUSIVELY for this Becky/Liz appreciation thread. The people who made them put a lot of work and effort into them, so please be respectful, and again unless it's snaggable graphics & icons don't take anything!

where you are // lucky & elizabeth {PHOTOS}
love of a lifetime // lucky & elizabeth {PHOTOS}
liason-stecky[DOT]org {PHOTOS & CONTENT}
the canvas {PHOTOS}

Last edited by Static Waves; 02-24-2015 at 05:33 PM
Old 03-02-2014, 08:17 AM
Absolute Fan

♥ the OP! Never really took the time check it out before. TFTNT.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 03-02-2014, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I never actually looked at the OP until I opened this thread tbh
Old 03-02-2014, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

I never saw the OP till now. Looks so pretty.
Old 03-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

falling slowly, are you around? Did you make the OP?
Old 03-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

No I didn't make it

That thread was open for like 4 years.lol

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 03-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

4 years!

well, glad we finally killed it then.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep about time haha

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 03-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

seriously
Old 03-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread! I think star77 made it. The font is very similar to the font used in the Liason thread. I think she made this thread when we revamped the Liason one.
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 03-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh ok, thanks!
Old 03-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Supreme Fan

No problem
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 03-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

The OP still looks gorgeous tho.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:12 PM