Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2017, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I know. It's so all over the place. And it's not that enjoyable watching that.
Old 09-29-2017, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't like how b and b is half an hour. I try to watch the other soaps when I'm off, but b and b feels so in the middle of something else.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I'm use to it since it's been like that, like forever. I wouldn't mind if it was stretched out to an hour though. lol Might be able to develop stuff better if so...
Old 10-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I B&B wish it was an hour too.
Old 10-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

B&B Rants
Liam - I love that Liam actually has a storyline right now, HOWEVER, he is telling the truths to everyone, why he's not calling Thomas and telling him the truth about Caroline? WTF?
Wyatt - The only reason why Bill is so lovey-dovey with you right now is because not many are on his side, when in general he's always loved Liam more besides that time when you were with Steffy....and why basically NO reaction when Liam told you the truth about Caroline?

Although I did agree when Wyatt was telling off Liam about him running Spencer Publications down the drain.

Back to my Liam rant, why are you doing everything for Sally? My goodness, giving her millions of dollars, taking her on trips and vacations, giving her gifts, WTF has she done to deserve all of that?????

Steffy SHOULD be upset right now.
Besides that little Wyatt rant, I am sort of agreeing with him most of the time. lol

Sally Spectre... always needs saving. Loved Steffy telling her off.

Raya = No Screentime - WTF B&B? Give them some screentime and not only when baby drama is involved.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Brady/Nicole/Eric storyline - SMFH I Was such a fan of this storyline at first and I just loved the history with all three characters but this storyline disgusts me, makes zero sense, makes me now dislike both pairings (Bricole/Ericole), and overall just has me scratching my head at new headshowrunner Ron Carlivati pathetic writing where he believes rushing former relationships into the present equals bewutiful romance.

Brady risked all for Nicole. Went on the run with her, with her daughter, Holly. Kept her protected, and been a damn idiot for falling fot her again oh, and hasnt told anyone how she's possibly the real killer of Demiois and this is how Nicole repays him? Breaking his heart again and not caring at all. When she was cheating I didn't see one ounce of sadness. Like literally, when Nicole was kissing Eric I was wondering if it was a dream because it seemed so left field. Even for a soap opera it was bad, predictable, fan serviced, ridiculous, all over the place, and I have no more words for that.

Thank you, Ron, for sucessfully rushing many stories like: Chabby and Ericole to make me no longer care for them. And thanks for ruining the friendship that Brady and Nicole had just to please a fanbase and for that you ruined Nicole Walker on her way out after her amazing 2017 journey. You deserve an Emmy. Sarcasm.
Now we have to hear how right Victor was, so enjoyable. This should be ride.

P.S: Please do not find ways to ruin Steve/Kayla.
OH, and upsetting exit storyline for Arianne Zucker thus far.
Old 10-17-2017, 02:41 AM
Master Fan

Robert/The Whites plot - I finally can't be bothered with his scenes anymore as long as THAT family are involved because it's nauseating. I can't wait for them to be gone from the show (or Robert back in scenes with Aaron/anyone not from the toxic family) so I can enjoy his scenes again without wanting to be sick or poke my eyes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
[U][B]
Sally Spectre... always needs saving. Loved Steffy telling her off.

Raya = No Screentime - WTF B&B? Give them some screentime and not only when baby drama is involved.
Ugh characters like Sally are the most annoying. Her entire character seems to revolve around being portrayed as the damsel in distress needing rescuing.

Well Raya had screentime but you wont like it because they were Brooke's talk-to about Bill.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Ugh characters like Sally are the most annoying. Her entire character seems to revolve around being portrayed as the damsel in distress needing rescuing.

Well Raya had screentime but you wont like it because they were Brooke's talk-to about Bill.
Agreed. And now she's suddenly loving Liam. And he's the greatest man she's known... ridiculous.........

Urg, that sure doesn't sound well.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I thought this was a good place to write this.

GH Twitter is so annoying half the time with fighting about ships.

The hate is just out of control. I enjoy half of it.

I don't know why the actors or show even bother being on Social Media.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 11-11-2017, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I thought this was a good place to write this.

GH Twitter is so annoying half the time with fighting about ships.

The hate is just out of control. I enjoy half of it.

I don't know why the actors or show even bother being on Social Media.

You get that will all shows, soaps, primetime, I've even seen a lot of fights about Sansa/Jon vs Jon/Dany when it comes to Game of Thrones and J/S has never even been hinted as a love match! Both pairs are incest btw

I agree though that GH fandom is one of the worst, definitely in soaps. Days can get bad, but GH takes the cake. It mystifies me as I've never found any couple on that show overly compelling. Somewhere around the mid 90's GH began to overtake Days when it comes to over the top fandom. I blame Sonny and Jason Morgan. I preferred Jason Quartermaine.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I preferred Jason Morgan, HOWEVER, Jason wasn't actually one of my favorites ... well probably not top 5 until Steve Burton returned and I realized how much I missed him on the show.

I never could really get into Jason Quartermaine. But I disliked the way he acted when he first had his amnesia. Couldn't stand him during that point....

Jaimie I do agree with your whole post though.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I preferred Jason Morgan, HOWEVER, Jason wasn't actually one of my favorites ... well probably not top 5 until Steve Burton returned and I realized how much I missed him on the show.

I never could really get into Jason Quartermaine. But I disliked the way he acted when he first had his amnesia. Couldn't stand him during that point....

My best friend is a Jason/Burton fangirl. I've never been a huge fan even if I did prefer him pre-accident. I just hate his at times emotionless muttering. I know I'm in the huge minority. I like both Kelly Monaco and Becky Herbst though.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well for me, I do agree with not being a huge fan (at times) of him being emotionless. With him as Jason Quartermaine, I just didn't gravitate to his character at all. Although I didn't hate him, he was just a character I like to see and that's it but I think he was expendable.....
Old 11-12-2017, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

I've been in love with Jason Morgan since 1996.

Those blue eyes say it all to me.

Then getting to meet Steve and he was so down to earth years later.

We must all be watching a diff. GH by Twitter.

So far probably shipper biased thought JC reunion was the best.

I don't get reading how there was nothing there with JaSam or Liason.

It was clear to me both ships still have something there.

JaSam the most of course. I could see feelings still there between Liason.

Steve's Jason is in love with Sam & already chose her.

I guess it's true we do see what we want to see.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 12-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont get why people seem to say that Liz has a problem with Jason lifestyle when she has saved his life plenty of times and wasn't even afraid.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread