Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2019, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Jaime, I agree with you. So sad to see what is going on with him... I'm still going to try to root for Jack falling for Jennifer before he gets his memories. I'm assuming he's getting so ruined for he can build up through Jen's love for him like before... if Jen can save him again without his memories, that'd be major.

So I'm still going to try to keep hope that's going to happen.
Old 05-10-2019, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Jaime, I agree with you. So sad to see what is going on with him... I'm still going to try to root for Jack falling for Jennifer before he gets his memories. I'm assuming he's getting so ruined for he can build up through Jen's love for him like before... if Jen can save him again without his memories, that'd be major.

So I'm still going to try to keep hope that's going to happen.
I root for it too but don't see it happening.

RC seems to want to make Jack as terrible as he can & redo his redemption but thing is he can't write redemption that's believable to me b/c he isn't with Ben.

ReRon wants to rewrite a redemption maybe but he doesn't know how & I just don't see why we aren't getting something else with this Jack SL.

First since Jack is alive & now we have Nicole too nobody is wanting to know if there might be more alive.

Heck they should have been asking this way back when they found Will.

The SL should be about trying to fig. what is going on with people showing up alive.

Maybe have Jarlena & JnJ with Hope ect. have an adventure SL about this.

We get to see JnJ fall in love all over again along the way.

Eve should be trying to make Ben's life hell for killing her daughter!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-10-2019, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I root for it too but don't see it happening.

RC seems to want to make Jack as terrible as he can & redo his redemption but thing is he can't write redemption that's believable to me b/c he isn't with Ben.

ReRon wants to rewrite a redemption maybe but he doesn't know how & I just don't see why we aren't getting something else with this Jack SL.

First since Jack is alive & now we have Nicole too nobody is wanting to know if there might be more alive.

Heck they should have been asking this way back when they found Will.

The SL should be about trying to fig. what is going on with people showing up alive.

Maybe have Jarlena & JnJ with Hope ect. have an adventure SL about this.

We get to see JnJ fall in love all over again along the way.

Eve should be trying to make Ben's life hell for killing her daughter!
With me I can't judge his redemption skills since I haven't seen him say he was doing one with Ben. The main reason why Ben/Ciara became as big was because of their popularity which I feel made Ron and the company rush them... I even remember in the beginning of their story VK (actress who portrays Ciara) said that she saw Tripp/Ciara more as Bo/Hope than Cin I believe. But they exploded so quickly and instead of the slow approach, I believe things got rushed more than it should've.

And I was one who enjoyed CIN, but I didn't jump on the insane train like most did. lol

So when it comes to legit redemption, I have to wait to see it because with Ben, I don't see him getting a redemption. He just fell in love again but he hasn't had a real redemption story yet and his crimes are brought up by everyone besides Ciara.

Well I believe that Eve and Claire was going to work together to frame Ben for setting the cabin on fire... not sure if that storyline is still happening but they both talked about it since Eve knows that Claire set the cabin on fire.

I agree with you but I still have to wait and see...
Old 05-13-2019, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

I am disappointed in Nicole's characterization. She cries and screams. It's tiring. Her decision to blame Eric is annoying.

My poor Ciara. No storyline. Only Ben's mouthpiece. Now she's running around trying to convince people he's a good Uncle. Why oh why did they do this?
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 05-13-2019 at 01:43 PM
Old 05-13-2019, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Gotta be honest, I am pretty happy with her blaming Eric (if it's really her) so that's a rave for me. lol
Old 05-15-2019, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
With me I can't judge his redemption skills since I haven't seen him say he was doing one with Ben. The main reason why Ben/Ciara became as big was because of their popularity which I feel made Ron and the company rush them... I even remember in the beginning of their story VK (actress who portrays Ciara) said that she saw Tripp/Ciara more as Bo/Hope than Cin I believe. But they exploded so quickly and instead of the slow approach, I believe things got rushed more than it should've.

And I was one who enjoyed CIN, but I didn't jump on the insane train like most did. lol

So when it comes to legit redemption, I have to wait to see it because with Ben, I don't see him getting a redemption. He just fell in love again but he hasn't had a real redemption story yet and his crimes are brought up by everyone besides Ciara.

Well I believe that Eve and Claire was going to work together to frame Ben for setting the cabin on fire... not sure if that storyline is still happening but they both talked about it since Eve knows that Claire set the cabin on fire.

I agree with you but I still have to wait and see...

Everybody that love CIN on Twitter says Ben is getting a redemption but they must not know what a real redemption SL looks like.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-15-2019, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ A lot of fans who love their ships are bias... I am grateful to not be a fan like that. When I'm a fan of a pairing or character, I call it how I see it.
People are too blinded by their love for CIN that they just accept Ben loving Ciara is not a redemption.

From Ron's and the writers point of view, I don't see them writing redemption.
I can't speak for the fans because fans are going to see what they want to see.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

Love your icon.

I never even thought he necessarily needed to be redeemed. I liked Jonathan from GL. He was a whole mess. I just wish they didn't push the "he's good now." It's okay if he's gray. I think RSW does the conflict well.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Aww thanks. had to make one when I had the time. lol

I think my issue and probably Jamie's as well is whenever Ciara gets upset that someone trashes her serial killer boyfriend. Yeah he's one.... and my issue with Ben is when he plays the sympathy card of, "I keep getting treated like trash..." uh... what do you except? you are in the same place where you committed the many crimes so if you want to start a new live, leave Salem where people don't know of your past.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

Hopefully there are more moments to be icons.

Exactly. Where is the conflict? He's a serial killer. Is there ever any fear, concern, common sense? I just wanted them to have more depth. Instead of being annoyed about being treated like trash he should expect, understand and embrace it. The victims are all around you what do you expect?

Ciara doesn't do anything anymore. Except plead his case and hang on his arm. That's not the story I was hoping for.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-20-2019, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I might!

Yup it's no conflict and shippers at times are too blinded by their ship to really notice it. If Ben wants to be treated differently, leave town. I feel no sympathy for him even if I don't hate CIN.

Let's hope she gets more story.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ I might!

Yup it's no conflict and shippers at times are too blinded by their ship to really notice it. If Ben wants to be treated differently, leave town. I feel no sympathy for him even if I don't hate CIN.

RC doesn't know how to write anything else.

Old 05-22-2019, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ I might!

They are both pretty. I don't hate them either. Just don't love them like I used to. Hope they can add more depth to it soon.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-23-2019, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
They are both pretty. I don't hate them either. Just don't love them like I used to. Hope they can add more depth to it soon.
We shall see and I hope because they do have the potential.
Old 05-24-2019, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Yes - hoping their storyline gets better.
Philanthropist.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread