Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2019, 01:31 AM
Master Fan

Someone said it on Twitter but it's this annoying way they treat Sonny (on GH) and Victor (on Y&R) like:

1. They should be hero worshipped by everyone when they are in fact the villians
2. They can take ANYBODY on (especially Victor beating guys half his age in fights is like...come on)
3. They are undefeatable.
4. They never lose.

It makes the soaps boring to watch. Sonny is the reason have never been able to watch GH properly. He's insufferable with his 1000000 kids. He should be killed off.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 07:20 PM
Total Fan

While I watch GH and love it, I am one of the fans who can't stand the Sonny character. He is treated like the King of the show by the Powers That Be. He can do No wrong and Never pays for his rude behavior or his crimes. It gets Very old, Very quickly and I find myself FF much of the time he is on screen. I feel the same way about Jason too.

But I will say this, while still not particularly fond of either, both characters have been better written lately and I seem to be able to tolerate them more.
nashville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sonny is so played out!

GH needs to step it our or just cancelled at this point!
Old 10-07-2019, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Someone said it on Twitter but it's this annoying way they treat Sonny (on GH) and Victor (on Y&R) like:

1. They should be hero worshipped by everyone when they are in fact the villians
2. They can take ANYBODY on (especially Victor beating guys half his age in fights is like...come on)
3. They are undefeatable.
4. They never lose.

It makes the soaps boring to watch. Sonny is the reason have never been able to watch GH properly. He's insufferable with his 1000000 kids. He should be killed off.
this is completely on point! I don't mind Sonny, never have and probably never will be enough is enough with Sonny and even Jason. They're getting older, it's time to see more of this younger generation do their thing. I don't even mind much that Sonny has another child (Donna) but let's do some things with Michael and more with Kristina. Let's get Avery older now that Donna is here and her want Ava (at 5 I got tired of a baby crying and getting the attention etc just imagine with 10 or 12 year old Avery could do to go stay with her mom). I'd almost like to see adult Spencer come and take what's rightfully his (and I like Valetin too) just something different than the Sonny, Carly, Jason and Drewco show.

YR has potential too. Let's see more Adam and Nick and Victor back off. Have Reed show up out of the blue and put them all in place just something. I think both would be better with less of their powerful ones and more of the rest of the cast. I have nothing against the actors I'd just like to see others in the spotlight.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Nick will be the main one I ever rant about. I just can't stand him at all.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
this is completely on point! I don't mind Sonny, never have and probably never will be enough is enough with Sonny and even Jason. They're getting older, it's time to see more of this younger generation do their thing. I don't even mind much that Sonny has another child (Donna) but let's do some things with Michael and more with Kristina. Let's get Avery older now that Donna is here and her want Ava (at 5 I got tired of a baby crying and getting the attention etc just imagine with 10 or 12 year old Avery could do to go stay with her mom). I'd almost like to see adult Spencer come and take what's rightfully his (and I like Valetin too) just something different than the Sonny, Carly, Jason and Drewco show.

YR has potential too. Let's see more Adam and Nick and Victor back off. Have Reed show up out of the blue and put them all in place just something. I think both would be better with less of their powerful ones and more of the rest of the cast. I have nothing against the actors I'd just like to see others in the spotlight.
Michael is the perfect character to be the next generation. His whole life has unfolded on screen. His fathers are Jason and Sonny, his mother is a matriarch, Carly, and yet he's so bland. There's no excuse for him not to have a popular pairing by now. That's the only way characters thrive on soaps.

ICAM - it's time to SORAS some of the kids.

Oh Victor. The spotlight can never be drawn from him. Adam, Nick and Victoria will never stop going in circles.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

GH as a whole is a whole they need to revamp most of their characters.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rant - No one noticing that Hope isn't really Hope for over a year. Not one person sees that Hope isn't acting like herself?
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have the same rant too Tia! Like no in a year can tell Hope is not herself??

Last edited by quin0611; 11-25-2019 at 10:48 AM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 03:35 PM
Total Fan

Did Not like the way Kim Nero on GH was written off the show. What was the meaning behind she just walking off into the sunset. I have nothing against Tamara Braun, but the character Kim should not have been pampered and left as someone who should have been pitied because she had lost a child. Yes, Kim Nero will probably come back soon with a Baldwin Baby on her hip. I get that. That's what Soaps are made up of. But Kim going all out nuts would IMO have been a much better ending to this ridiculous story.
nashville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah... Kim character was just a mess and a waste of Tamara's talent.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Yeah... Kim character was just a mess and a waste of Tamara's talent.
Yeah it was which is why I ma not happy with gh these days
Old 11-25-2019, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ciara/Ben putting an innocent baby in danger!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 04:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)

So much YES to this! I just can't take these two anymore...they're overrated and I absolutely hate how the show is constantly and continuously pimping them out. They are never gonna be a supercouple...no matter how the writers try to slice it.
Paper Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
This!! I love Cin together and apart but that was a low move. They can do what they gotta do but keep an innocent baby out of it.

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread