Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2012, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, JJ, that's great that you would do that but what about your other show? From what I heard, it's filmed in other state so are you willingly to do that? Fly back and forth?
Old 06-25-2012, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Nina - (View Post)
Can you just imagine if he does return, though?

It'll be perfect! I HATE a General Hospital without a Lucky Spencer!

It should be illegal, tbh.
Tbh once JJ left I stopped watching regularly. He needs to come back
Old 06-25-2012, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will wait for actual confirmation, you know, this time for real, that he's actually coming back!
Old 06-25-2012, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will seriously rejoice if he comes back
Old 06-26-2012, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

I understand the hesitation, Rads. It's obviously not confirmed or it could just had been something he said since he had just finished winning but it gave me hope! lol

Old 06-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anything that gives me hope is good
Old 06-27-2012, 09:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Of course JJ would come back. I'm not the least bit surprised. There's a new headwriter & executive producer at GH since he left, they would be more mindful of not overworking him AND they have a real desire to reunite LL2. Why do you think Elizabeth keeps mentioning Lucky & how she couldn't make it work with him more than is necessary or custom in soaps when a certain character is not on the canvas?

The spoiler insiders at DD keep insisting that when GH is done for, Jonathan will be coming back for an LL2 endgame. Any romantic story arc Liz will be getting in the meantime will be for closure (Jason) or will be temporary (Ewen) until JJ's Lucky can come back to the canvas.

We're getting LL2. The question is simply in what timeframe. It all hinges on when GH will get cancelled. Recent news have surfaced that GH is at least guaranteed to make it to their 50th anniversary so that the network can make a big hoopla about it. Beyond that point, all bets are off.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I understand the hesitation, Rads. It's obviously not confirmed or it could just had been something he said since he had just finished winning but it gave me hope! lol
Exactly because I don't want to like wait for years and not have it happen, ya know.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
Of course JJ would come back. I'm not the least bit surprised. There's a new headwriter & executive producer at GH since he left, they would be more mindful of not overworking him AND they have a real desire to reunite LL2. Why do you think Elizabeth keeps mentioning Lucky & how she couldn't make it work with him more than is necessary or custom in soaps when a certain character is not on the canvas?

The spoiler insiders at DD keep insisting that when GH is done for, Jonathan will be coming back for an LL2 endgame. Any romantic story arc Liz will be getting in the meantime will be for closure (Jason) or will be temporary (Ewen) until JJ's Lucky can come back to the canvas.

We're getting LL2. The question is simply in what timeframe. It all hinges on when GH will get cancelled. Recent news have surfaced that GH is at least guaranteed to make it to their 50th anniversary so that the network can make a big hoopla about it. Beyond that point, all bets are off.
I just hope they don't destroy the characters beyond a satisfying reconciliation though
Old 06-28-2012, 10:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I just hope they don't destroy the characters beyond a satisfying reconciliation though
For me, I thought that they couldn't sink any lower than when they had Liz cheating on Lucky with Nikolas, and that was in the mix of when JJ came back.

Anything that Liz does to move on until Lucky comes back doesn't really bother me.

RC will do a lot of plot point writing in the meantime & sometimes, one of his good breakdown writers will touch on some interesting character development but in the end, he'll reunite the supercouples rooted in history like he did on OLTL for example by giving Blair her Todd back, reuniting Cord & Tina, Viki & Clint, etc.

Since JJ has always wanted to see LL2 reunited & is open to come back to GH, FV will find a way to make it happen & make it work. I have no doubt about that.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

See I despised Liz/Nick too, but it brought about some incredible scenes and incredible acting by JJ/Liz.

I'm hating the Jiz scenes a lot more, plus the fact that Lucky just up and left his kids
Old 06-30-2012, 01:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
See I despised Liz/Nick too, but it brought about some incredible scenes and incredible acting by JJ/Liz.
Oh they definitely did have some incredible JJ/Becky acting, but it bothered me that GH would sink as low as to destroy 2 longstanding friendships by going there romantically with Niz. I thought it was extremely OOC for both & I ended up hating Liz for a long time.

Quote:
I'm hating the Jiz scenes a lot more, plus the fact that Lucky just up and left his kids
Garin Wolf was the worst thing that happened to LL2, I swear. They can't really undo the damage they did with Lucky leaving his kids but I'm sure RC can find a way to redeem it in the writing & almost make us forget it once JJ comes back to the canvas.

Apparently, RC is revisiting Jiz in some shape or form to bring them to a more satisfying conclusion than 2007-2008 did. They're obviously not gonna be endgame instead of JaSam so I'm okay with the therapeutic approach to them being revisited so that they move past it once and for all.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

I hate that they just made him leave his children behind. ESPECIALLY after how hard he fought to get Aiden back. And now these writers don't even acknowledge that he even exist.

Old 07-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish we got more family scenes with LL2/kids in general
Old 07-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I hate that they just made him leave his children behind. ESPECIALLY after how hard he fought to get Aiden back. And now these writers don't even acknowledge that he even exist.
ditto.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread