Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Same here because I don't even remember that part, tbh.

But they barely, BARELY interact since then.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

wait you don't remember? That was some of the best Becky acting, seriously.

The way she yells out "He was four years old! He didn't have a chance to live a life!" And JJ's face is utterly devastated. I can not.

Old 12-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Oh gosh, that scene was the best! Liz had every rights to call him out on his crap because he kept drinking and never learned from it.

I am talking about the scene when Liz actually forgave him and I don't remember seeing that.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

ohhh. yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if it never happens. tony is a pretty high in demand person on the show. becky doesn't usually make the cut unless jj is around.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

That's so sad for her to get chance to shine out like that. Only when JJ is around and she does that but since JJ left, she barely has shown so much of that even with heartbreaking scenes esp when Lucky "left" and we haven't gotten that since then.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

ugh Jake's storyline was too much for my heart to handle though. I can only imagine what JJ and Becky went through in that storyline... they both have young children
Old 12-04-2014, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

It must be REALLY hard for them to even imagine what it's like to lose their child when they have rl kids and I can't imagine them to have to act it out and show the raw emotions and grief and pain, just a lot to take in.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

JJ wrote about it and said that the whole set was really heavy the day that they had to act Jake's death.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Dang, that doesn't surprise me at all because losing a child like that....it's...not something you want to deal with and talk about even though it's a fake scene but still.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah

Quote:
The whole set had a heaviness to it. Everyone could feel the intensity. No one wanted to portray this kind of storyline. It was brutal and horrifying to contemplate and enter into.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

I don't even know why writers have to write something like that but they just did that to get rid of Jake, no ties to ~liason so yeah.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

they weren't even coy about why they were killing off jake. it was to get rid of the mistake that was summer of sleaze and give Jason his true ~firstborn son~ with Sam. It was gross.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, we got it figured out because after that, like few years later, bam! Sam got pregnant and this time, Jason gets to have actual relationship with him without painted as bad guy because he didn't want to raise Jake and be in his life but would do that with Sam's child. So the writers wanted to fix that by removing him.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

which is hideous. who cares whether jason has a firstborn son with another person? I mean, I never wanted a Liason biological kid... but it wasn't even Jason's son. Not really. Lucky and Liz raised him; they were his parents
Old 12-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I mean Sonny has thousands of kids with different mothers so what's the big deal about that? Killing Jake off just to make Jason look good because he can't be both ways, being a deadbeat dad to Jake but a dad to Danny. Like you said, Jake already has amazing father which is Lucky so that's bonus.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread