Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2014, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

You already know who's my number one otp on this show because Sam is my number one favorite character before everyone else on this show so of course, I would go with her main couple then her multships. I love LL2 but not as hard as you do, obviously.

Yeah, this is soap after all so what do I expect from this?
Old 09-28-2014, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

LL2 shipping is like ingrained in my blood LOL. As is stanning Becky and JJ separately for their awesome human being status. Well... more JJ but I still adore Becky lots.

the pros and cons of a soap tbh LOL
Old 09-28-2014, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

I can tell from your stanning with JJ and LL2. I can't help myself that I fell hard for Sam and JaSam as much as you can't help yourself falling for JJ and LL2.

But at least we have ONE THING in common that we hate one certain ship with passion.

Yeah, I have been on soaps for too long so I already know.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

lol why not say Liason out loud? I have no qualms about hating them openly. LOL.

when it comes to soaps, I have no decency in who I like/who I don't like LOL. Character or actor wise. Oops.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Ok, Liason that is the most horrible and gross couple we have ever disliked in our lives.

Yea, esp that soaps tend to hire too many newbies and it's hard to keep up with that. There are some good newbies I like, like with Kristina's, not the previous one but the younger one, Lexi? I think that's her name. Anyways, there are some I dislike and some I do. I like Bryan for one thing and he has won me over eventually. And I sometimes like Ava but there are some days I can't stand her but that's because she plays so good being a bitch.
Old 09-28-2014, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Soaps are a good place to shape your craft acting wise. but sometimes they do hire people without the raw talent to develop, imo. But it's alright I guess, I just don't like when they take away from the people who do have talent. And people who have paid their dues on this show.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just don't like when they take away from the people who do have talent. And people who have paid their dues on this show.
I agree with that AND I also hate when talentless newbies are put with the vets and force them to work for amount of time. For example, Silas and Sam? Sabrina and Patrick? Etc. So they never were put in with other amazing talented actors but are forced to work with newbies and being in relationship and shove in our throats, etc. That's the main reason I hate about newbies and the show.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

well... I would hardly classify Michael Easton as a newbie in any sense. He's been around soaps for quite a while. lol.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Well, do you see him acting like in love when he's in relationship? He barely smiles, he barely acts around women. Not just Sam, but I notice that with Ava and Nina. He barely acts like a guy who is so in love. Many people notice that and feel like he didn't do much efforts in those scenes with them all. It's like he already checked out on himself and is a cardboard around them. It doesn't help with that because that's why so many people don't like his ships on this show.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

lol I've never actually seen him on the show. I was just saying he's been around soaps for a while.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Well, I don't know if you read other soaps stuff or whatever, apparently most of people from GH fandom is already annoyed with OLTL vets moving to GH. Not just Michael but they were annoyed with Kris and other OLTL vets there and taking over the screentime and the storylines and whatnot. I have seen a lot of complaints about that. It's as if they are being treated like newbies are being treated, especially when they appear on the screen and hog up the screentime. So yeah, I think GH fanbase would prefer to focus what this show already have which is GH vets to be focused on, not OLTL vets. They hate the idea of that.

So that's why I mentioned about newbies along with OLTL vets having scenes with other GH vets above my posts.

You know what's odd? I enjoy OLTL vets a lot when they are on OLTL more than GH and I even liked their characters there but on GH, I can't stand their characters which is just so odd. I have been fan of Kris' character on OLTL, not a big fan but I was just regular fan who enjoyed her scenes with anyone there but god helps I can't stand the life of Kiki and the sight of her, especially with her relationship with Michael make me gag. I don't even know why because I never had problem with Starr but her new one on GH, nope. So you already know how I feel about Silas so I don't need to rehash that. So I guess Franco is just ok in my book because I don't give sht about Carly and her love interests so whatever Franco is thrown at her doesn't bother me much anyways.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kristen is dating Chad though right? Yeah, i don't really care about the newbies. Clearly. LOL

X
Old 10-01-2014, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Yes, she's dating him rl but their characters can't even pull it off on show, tbh. Hell, she has more chemistry with Bryan than him because every time MK are on, it's always snooze-fest.

What a precious.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen Bryan on-screen yet... but I keep hearing comparisons of Bryan/Maurice to JJ/Tony. So I automatically like him LOL
Old 10-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Considered that he was a newbie for a year now, his acting has improved so much since then. Esp with Sonny and Ava, he rocked it out with angst stuff. He would literally flip out and have tears in his eyes and just scream and act out. It was so intense and beautiful.

You should watch clips when he found out that Ava was cheating on him with Sonny at the funeral and look at his reaction to the whole thing. All Sonny and Ava did was watch him explode and you could just feel his pain.

That's why I said he's my favorite out of all newbies and his character is my favorite because I never gave much thoughts about Carly's kids but Bryan made Morgan so beautiful and he has won me over.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread