Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2014, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sam was actually the best part of summer of sleeze to me, she got to be badass LOL
Old 09-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Yes, she was but I am talking about whole letting Jake kidnapped and all those sht, that's what pissed me off big time. But at least good things came out of this is her with Lucky.

Oops, I just said that on LL2 thread when it should be LUCKY AND LIZ romantic relationship, not LUCKY AND SAM one.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

lol well to be fair, during summer of sleeze there's nothing Greg wanted more than LuSam. Seriously.

He literally wanted to be as far away from Liz/Becky as possible.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Yeah and he got his wish. And gained fanbase from that.

Yeah, considered how they were being written, I don't blame him.
Old 09-26-2014, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I mean I didn't particularly ship Lucky/Sam, but I see why you could with Greg's Lucky. Greg and KeMo were clearly close. And he and Becky were... not. lol.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, JJ and Becky are so close, Greg and KeMo are so close, they make those scenes so much easier to enjoy.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lucky/Sam was a weird mix up, but I guess it worked for who Lucky was when Greg played him.

nothing was weirder than Lucky/Emily though, just like nothing is weirder than Niz to me. LOL.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

I always wonder if JJ was to play Lucky at that time, would we have LuSam happening or not? I doubt it though because their chemistry is more like friendship to me.

Yeah, they are weird and unfortunately, Liz is still in love with Nik or that Nik never stopped loving her.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by a beautiful mess (View Post)
I always wonder if JJ was to play Lucky at that time, would we have LuSam happening or not? I doubt it though because their chemistry is more like friendship to me.

I mean, eventually cheating would have happened because it's GH... but I still hold all those other ships are less believable when it's JJ and Becky as Lucky and Elizabeth.

I hated Liz cheating on Lucky with Jason when it was GV, but had it been JJ's Lucky, I don't even think Becky would have pulled that off acting wise. Steve and Becky and JJ kind of love each other too much imo to make that dynamic believable, which is why I believe for the most part they kept away from that. It's the same with Niz/LL2 the second time around... nobody liked Niz back then, because even Tyler was grossed out by having to act out those scenes.

Even after JJ left, Tyler talked about wanting JJ back to really explore the dynamic. It was only once it was pretty clearly JJ wasn't coming back that he and Becky came out talking about Niz's connection lol.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's what I wonder because if JJ was around, I doubt half of those sht would have happened anyways. Becky would have hard time doing that with cheating storyline and she wouldn't be able to do that. I don't think Steve would like that either. But since it was Greg, it was much easier for all of them to do this.

It's no wonder when JJLucky came back in the picture, this show tried everything to get rid of Liason history, like with Jake and everything. It's so obvious because with GregLucky, they never treated them decent with LL2.

I don't blame Tyler for being so grossed out acting those things, how can he? He still is grossed out even with Lucky not in the picture right now. I feel bad for both of them having to do this again and again.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by a beautiful mess (View Post)

I don't blame Tyler for being so grossed out acting those things, how can he? He still is grossed out even with Lucky not in the picture right now. I feel bad for both of them having to do this again and again.
I hate Niz history wise... but I don't hate it from the perspective of her her getting to work with Tyler. Not that he's necessarily winning any Emmys anytime soon, but at least he tends to care about her in scenes. Rick Hearst is my ideal for Becky as a scene partner without JJ though.

and sadly, none of those things ever happen for her. because this show constantly mistreats their actors that have been there for ages. grrr.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Ric is "dead" to protect himself and now she's back in Nik's orbit. I am fine with their friendship but no, this show has to romanticize everything. I swear that no matter how many friends Liz makes, they would throw them at her.

I am honestly surprised that nothing happened between her and Patrick considered how close they are but in next few years, I might have jinx saying that.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would go for Patrick and Liz ngl. I like KeMo but Becky is my girlll lol. Although Patrick's OTP is always gonna be Robin so that also might be moot point.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Odd that KeMo is my girl so I ship her with anyone but Silas.

Yes, even though I love Patrick and Sam as you already know, my heart still has a hold of Patrick and Robin. Even down the line when they get back together, I would be absolute thrilled, no doubts. I always have love for those two but for now, KMC would rather do other things than being an actor so they are giving Robin less screentime which is why this is happening with divorce and everything. But I knew that one day they will get back together when time is right and when it's for sure that they can walk off sunset together or that she's staying much longer than this time.

Urggggggggh. KILL ME.

Spoiler:
Old 09-28-2014, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

scrubs is my #2 only after LL2. But I literally grew up on LL2, its really hard for me to see any others when it comes to these two. But for as long as Becky stays on (which unfortunately seems like forever... or until they try to fire her again) I have to support her lol.

i've resigned myself to that fact thought that couples have to go through the merry-go-round because it is a soap LOL. It's a whole lot of material to get on screen day in and day out.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread